First Edition... disappointing call from my dealer

BBakerhooch
Mar 28, 2021

Rank 0

Mar 28, 2021

THIS APPLIES TO THE FIRST EDITION ONLY as far as I know.

I just got off the phone with the dealer and the painted black hardtop will not be available for FE’s, only the MIC. Hope the MIC is as BLACK as the painted version.

Additionally the tow package isn’t available for some unknown reason as they have reached out to Ford and no one knows why.

The interior has only two options, there are several pictures out there of a yellow, clay and black interior but it isn’t available either. Just the blue/gray or black. WTH.
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 28, 2021

Welcome to the Forums, this has been discussed to death. Feel free to look at past threads. In the mean time, here is a photo of the Lightning Blue FE from Scottsdale today so you can see what the top looks like. 379A6169-7D95-4A66-B445-D485E0E603F7.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
D190065, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 28, 2021

Yes old news, it's not just the FE, its gos for anyone wanting a Mod top.
Rgwinn

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 28, 2021

THIS APPLIES TO THE FIRST EDITION ONLY as far as I know.

I just got off the phone with the dealer and the painted black hardtop will not be available for FE’s, only the MIC. Hope the MIC is as BLACK as the painted version.

Additionally the tow package isn’t available for some unknown reason as they have reached out to Ford and no one knows why.

The interior has only two options, there are several pictures out there of a yellow, clay and black interior but it isn’t available either. Just the blue/gray or black. WTH.
Yes like they answered above, this is older news, but new news to you whose been here 48 hours.
If you PM me, I’ll try my best to catch you up.
But first edition isn’t my build, so my research has been focused on a different package. Private message me and I’ll try to help ya .
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
SlashRacer, Jae22280