SPD's catted downpipes now Available for the 2.7 on Lethal Performance

Speed Devil
Oct 06, 2022

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 06, 2022

Needing more performance, MPG's and sound from your 2022-2022 2.7L Ford Bronco? Look no further!

All of SPD's catted downpipes use the highest grade EPA approved catalytic converters and larger 3" diameter mandrel bent tubing which improves throttle response, mileage and overall performance while reducing turbo lag and exhaust temperatures (EGTs).

SPD downpipes do not require custom tuning and can be used as a factory downpipe replacement. SPD catalytic convertors are made in the USA and are designed to be used in racing applications.

Why Upgrade?

The factory 2.7L Bronco downpipes are extremely restrictive. The main restriction is in the factory turbo flanges that are made from cast material that chokes the flow. The CNC laser cut & machined flanges have tig welded 3" 304 SS mandrel bent tubing which allows maximum flow to increase power/torque while lowering EGT's. Lowering EGT's is important for trail riding and dunes or anywhere low vehicle speed & max power is required.

On all SPD Performance's 304 stainless catted downpipes, you get:

Increased Performance
Improved turbo spool time
Better fuel mileage
High flow 400CPSI catalytic converters (that do not cause check engine lights)
TIG & MIG Welded 304 Stainless Steel
Factory style flanged clamps on all flared turbo and exit connections
All hardware included

broncospd2.jpg

Ready to grab a set for your Bronco? Feel free to shoot us a message or give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help!
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Deano Bronc, radar3d
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 06, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Oct 06, 2022

I'm sold! Now all I need is the Bronco to attach it to. :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
radar3d, Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 14, 2022

Spoke to SPD, they're gonna be working on the 2.3's Downpipes in January.

Gives me time to build up my war chest so I can do everything at once
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics