Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

Presently, Ford has 0% for 72 months financing. It will be late spring/early summer before our Bronco comes in. Anyone here that works at Ford with any insight as to the financing terms through Ford at that time?

Reactions: Deano Bronc

TurkeyRun

Rank V

Supporter II

Aug 5, 2020
Manteca, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Don't work at Ford, but paying for this thing has been on my mind. My worst-case scenario is 2.9%/72 through my credit union. If Ford can beat that, then I'll do the in house financing.

Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

That’s what I’m thinking too. I would love to have the same financing that is offered now at Ford.

Deepshag

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

I would love it, but highly doubt 0% on the Bronco, especially the FEs. They have the biggest pre-order like this ever. I could see 1.9% even, but there is too much money there for them not to want to make a little extra.

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Timely topic, was working on numbers this morning.
Some how I doubt they will offer the low rates on the Bronco.
On the Ranger they offer .9% for 60 months and 2.9% for 72 months.

Advocate III

Aug 22, 2020
Rochester, NH, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Towle
Member #

I'm going with whoever has the lowest percentage rates when it comes time. If Ford is lowest I will go with them. If not I will go with my Credit Union or another local one that has the lowest rate. I'm researching how I'm going to pay for it as much I am the actual vehicle. :LOL:

S

SandboxGeneral

Chances are I'll go with Ford Credit as I usually do. I will however, check around with my bank and credit union on the off chance they'll offer me a better rate.

Reactions: NHWolverine_12

Advocate III

Aug 22, 2020
Rochester, NH, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Towle
Member #

Chances are I'll go with Ford Credit as I usually do. I will however, check around with my bank and credit union on the off chance they'll offer me a better rate.
I know that currently on the Sport the rate is 3.9 for 72 mos. through Ford and I can get from my local credit union 2.29 for 72 mos. as an example. It always pays to look at the very least.

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

This will depend on what individual credit scores are. 0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores.

L.R.

Deepshag

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

This will depend on what individual credit scores are. 0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores.

L.R.
I'm confused : "0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores." - So what if I am, or for that matter will pay cash?

Change your name to the Loan Arranger?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakob1972

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

We can't place the actual order until December was the last I heard , so it will have a lot to do with who wins the election and the economy outlook for 2021 . That does bring up a question for me though . Do we lock in financing and trade in values at the time of ordering or at delivery ? I assume delivery but just asking as I have never pre-ordered anything but a few motorcycles .

If I was Ford I would be shooting for a pre-November ordering deadline .

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

We can't place the actual order until December was the last I heard , so it will have a lot to do with who wins the election and the economy outlook for 2021 . That does bring up a question for me though . Do we lock in financing and trade in values at the time of ordering or at delivery ? I assume delivery but just asking as I have never pre-ordered anything but a few motorcycles .

From what I understand, it is at time of delivery.

TurkeyRun

Rank V

Supporter II

Aug 5, 2020
Manteca, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Thats is how I understand it as well. Basically we, the consumer, isn't financially on the hook until delivery (if I understood that right)
Last time I factory ordered from Ford (twice actually, 2002 and 2006). I met with the dealer, agreed to a price. Gave them $1K to place the order "good faith money". Down payment and financing was done on Delivery Day.

BroncoSarge

Rank V

Champion III

Aug 31, 2020
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Bopp
Doubt It will be 0%. Don’t usually see that on the new models. Couple notes though. Do NOT max out accessories or your going to pay huge costs due to interest. Same thing with extended warranty. Wait until your get the robo calls to buy it. Keep loan down and save for mods. You will pay less and get more.

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

I'm confused : "0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores." - So what if I am, or for that matter will pay cash?

Change your name to the Loan Arranger?
Don't be so pretentious. I'm glad you can pay cash, or you are in the top 5%. Neither of these things, nor your comment applies to the conversation above.

L.R. :rolleyes:

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

That would be bad for Ford, they could have to repo a lot of cars.

Reactions: Rydfree

StroopAloop

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 27, 2020
Spencer, MA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Struppa
Member #

Everything I have read is down payment, trade, finance etc all takes place at delivery