Financing the Bronco

Last Ride Bronco
Aug 30, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2020

Presently, Ford has 0% for 72 months financing. It will be late spring/early summer before our Bronco comes in. Anyone here that works at Ford with any insight as to the financing terms through Ford at that time?
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2020

Don't work at Ford, but paying for this thing has been on my mind. My worst-case scenario is 2.9%/72 through my credit union. If Ford can beat that, then I'll do the in house financing.
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2020

That’s what I’m thinking too. I would love to have the same financing that is offered now at Ford.

Wank ER

Aug 30, 2020

I would love it, but highly doubt 0% on the Bronco, especially the FEs. They have the biggest pre-order like this ever. I could see 1.9% even, but there is too much money there for them not to want to make a little extra.
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 30, 2020

Timely topic, was working on numbers this morning.
Some how I doubt they will offer the low rates on the Bronco.
On the Ranger they offer .9% for 60 months and 2.9% for 72 months.

Rank V

Aug 30, 2020

I'm going with whoever has the lowest percentage rates when it comes time. If Ford is lowest I will go with them. If not I will go with my Credit Union or another local one that has the lowest rate. I'm researching how I'm going to pay for it as much I am the actual vehicle. :LOL:
Broncofly, Deano Bronc
SandboxGeneral

Aug 30, 2020

Chances are I'll go with Ford Credit as I usually do. I will however, check around with my bank and credit union on the off chance they'll offer me a better rate.
NHWolverine_12

Rank V

Aug 30, 2020

Chances are I'll go with Ford Credit as I usually do. I will however, check around with my bank and credit union on the off chance they'll offer me a better rate.
I know that currently on the Sport the rate is 3.9 for 72 mos. through Ford and I can get from my local credit union 2.29 for 72 mos. as an example. It always pays to look at the very least.

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Aug 30, 2020

This will depend on what individual credit scores are. 0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores.

L.R.

Wank ER

Aug 30, 2020

This will depend on what individual credit scores are. 0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores.

L.R.
I'm confused : "0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores." - So what if I am, or for that matter will pay cash?

Change your name to the Loan Arranger?
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Jakob1972

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 01, 2020

We can't place the actual order until December was the last I heard , so it will have a lot to do with who wins the election and the economy outlook for 2021 . That does bring up a question for me though . Do we lock in financing and trade in values at the time of ordering or at delivery ? I assume delivery but just asking as I have never pre-ordered anything but a few motorcycles .

If I was Ford I would be shooting for a pre-November ordering deadline .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 01, 2020

We can't place the actual order until December was the last I heard , so it will have a lot to do with who wins the election and the economy outlook for 2021 . That does bring up a question for me though . Do we lock in financing and trade in values at the time of ordering or at delivery ? I assume delivery but just asking as I have never pre-ordered anything but a few motorcycles .

From what I understand, it is at time of delivery.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Rydfree, Fstfrd00

Rank VI

Sep 01, 2020

From what I understand, it is at time of delivery.
Thats is how I understand it as well. Basically we, the consumer, isn't financially on the hook until delivery (if I understood that right)
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Rank VI

Sep 01, 2020

Thats is how I understand it as well. Basically we, the consumer, isn't financially on the hook until delivery (if I understood that right)

Last time I factory ordered from Ford (twice actually, 2002 and 2006). I met with the dealer, agreed to a price. Gave them $1K to place the order "good faith money". Down payment and financing was done on Delivery Day.
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
Rydfree, Fstfrd00
SandboxGeneral

Sep 01, 2020

I did a factory order for a 2002 F-150 and I didn't pay anything or sign any papers until the day it arrived at the dealership.
LoneRanger, Rydfree

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

Doubt It will be 0%. Don’t usually see that on the new models. Couple notes though. Do NOT max out accessories or your going to pay huge costs due to interest. Same thing with extended warranty. Wait until your get the robo calls to buy it. Keep loan down and save for mods. You will pay less and get more.
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Sep 02, 2020

I'm confused : "0% you had better be on the top 5% of credit scores." - So what if I am, or for that matter will pay cash?

Change your name to the Loan Arranger?

Don't be so pretentious. I'm glad you can pay cash, or you are in the top 5%. Neither of these things, nor your comment applies to the conversation above.

L.R. :rolleyes:

Wank ER

Sep 06, 2020

Don't be so pretentious. I'm glad you can pay cash, or you are in the top 5%. Neither of these things, nor your comment applies to the conversation above.

L.R. :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 06, 2020

That would be bad for Ford, they could have to repo a lot of cars.
Rydfree

Rank 0

Sep 08, 2020

Everything I have read is down payment, trade, finance etc all takes place at delivery
Rydfree, Deano Bronc