Finally saw them in person!

TCopp
Apr 19, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 19, 2021

Well, the traveling Broncos made their way down to KC this past weekend. I only took a few pics, since most of us live these things on the forum daily.

They had two soft top four door Badlands. Both non Squatch, both lux package, 2.7 engines. Almost what I’m getting, but, kinda lame they were almost exactly the same. One was MGV the other was leather. MGV was much more comfortable.

media.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpg
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Speed Devil, OddMackey
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 19, 2021

More pics

media.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpg
BN #306
Gutter Clown, Bronc96

Rank VI

Apr 19, 2021

So glad we have more and more folks getting to see them. Few walk away unimpressed. :)
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TCopp, Gutter Clown

Home, home on the range

Apr 19, 2021

Well, the traveling Broncos made their way down to KC this past weekend. I only took a few pics, since most of us live these things on the forum daily.

They had two soft top four door Badlands. Both non Squatch, both lux package, 2.7 engines. Almost what I’m getting, but, kinda lame they were almost exactly the same. One was MGV the other was leather. MGV was much more comfortable.

View attachment 11745View attachment 11746View attachment 11747View attachment 11748
Those were the same ones we saw in Omaha. The guys we talked to said they were heading to KC for another showing on Saturday. I was hoping for different models too. They'll have different ones May 10th here in Sioux Falls so will be taking time off work to go see them.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
TCopp, Steve777468

Rank V

Apr 19, 2021

I know the dimensions of the wheelbase and whatnot, but how would you compare the 4-door to a 4 door Wrangler in terms of exterior size and interior comfort? Dying to know!
ChapEJF

Home, home on the range

Apr 19, 2021

IMO the Bronco was much more comfortable and seemed to have more space. That could be just me though. I only got to sit in it for a few minutes. My husband said there was plenty of leg room. He is 6' 6" with 36" inseam. My biggest issue is needing a step! (I'm 5' 5")
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
ChapEJF

Rank V

Apr 19, 2021

I know the dimensions of the wheelbase and whatnot, but how would you compare the 4-door to a 4 door Wrangler in terms of exterior size and interior comfort? Dying to know!
I will share a few observations from my experience. These are mostly subjective and my own opinions but I hope they help.
  1. The driver area in the Bronco is much more spacious. One key factor for me is the dead pedal area for your left foot. The Wrangler does not have the raised area on the floorboard but the Bronco does and it is immediately more comfortable. Most Wrangler owners purchase and install a dead pedal for this reason.
  2. The rear seat comfort and space, though the rear middle seat on the Bronco is quite narrow.
  3. The ergonomics for the driver in the Bronco are excellent and far better than the Wrangler.
  4. The rear swing-gate opens much wider on the Bronco and it really makes the rear much more functional.
  5. The Bronco feels a little larger to me and I believe it is mostly because of the dimensions of the front end in comparison to the Wrangler. I don't necessarily favor one over the other, just an observation.
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
TCopp, 14U

Rank 0

Apr 19, 2021

View attachment 11745View attachment 11746View attachment 11747View attachment 11748
I agree on the MGV! I was a bit concerned on the look/feel, but once I was able to see it 100% agree that it is better than leather.
Broncadonk MKG, ChapEJF

Rank V

Apr 19, 2021

Thank you for posting your opinions on it! We are going to a preview event on Friday and seeing all these reviews is helping me with a list of things I want to check out on the displays! Plus I love ANY Bronco content at this point. :)
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
ChapEJF

Rank V

Apr 20, 2021

I will share a few observations from my experience. These are mostly subjective and my own opinions but I hope they help.
  1. The driver area in the Bronco is much more spacious. One key factor for me is the dead pedal area for your left foot. The Wrangler does not have the raised area on the floorboard but the Bronco does and it is immediately more comfortable. Most Wrangler owners purchase and install a dead pedal for this reason.
  2. The rear seat comfort and space, though the rear middle seat on the Bronco is quite narrow.
  3. The ergonomics for the driver in the Bronco are excellent and far better than the Wrangler.
  4. The rear swing-gate opens much wider on the Bronco and it really makes the rear much more functional.
  5. The Bronco feels a little larger to me and I believe it is mostly because of the dimensions of the front end in comparison to the Wrangler. I don't necessarily favor one over the other, just an observation.

Now I’m just stoked. Knowing cross country trips are going to be relatively comfortable... makes it even more clear I’m making a good investment.
Gutter Clown, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 20, 2021

I agree on the MGV! I was a bit concerned on the look/feel, but once I was able to see it 100% agree that it is better than leather.

Just be sure you have a windshield deflector for hot days!! Vinyl gets 100x more hot than genuine leather does lol. But I’m getting the BD so I could not be more thrilled. Between the dimensions and the seat ergonomics and the mid pack with lane keep assist, now positive reviews on MGV? I can’t wait
14U, Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Apr 20, 2021

The units I was able to look at did not have MGV.

But they had a standard BL on the optional 33" tires and wheels. 2.3L MT.

Rank VI

Apr 20, 2021

They are very similar dimensionwise, but the Bronco is slightly bigger in a few areas. I, honestly, have only been in a Wrangler once. Haha. I drove my moms Gladiator for a week, and the interior of the Bronco felt more spacious, comfortable, and user friendly.
BN #306
ChapEJF

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Apr 21, 2021

Love it, especially the color.

Definitely can't wait for my email now, so excited after seeing the pics and the throw length video on 6g
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics