Finally got to see a Velocity Blue Bronco!

ShadfallX86

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 23, 2021
Brunswick, Ohio
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mueller
Had to pick up a family member from the dealership today and they had this sitting outside, 4 door Base Velocity Blue. Never seen VB outside besides pics on the the net. Gotta say I'm so glad I went with it on my BD, absolutely amazing in the sunlight.
IMG_7038.jpg
IMG_7047.jpg
IMG_7050.jpg
IMG_7046.jpg

And a bonus, a 4 door Area 51 Big Bend Sasquatch sitting next to it. First time seeing a Sasquatch up close other then passing by me on the road. Needless to say this got me pumped!
IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_7051.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg
IMG_7035.jpg

BitterBronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 22, 2021
Chester, CT
First Name
David
Last Name
Bitter
Member #

First time seeing Velocity blue bronco was at the Moab Off-roadeo and I was stunned at how good it looked on the bronco! I agree the light really makes it shine. (P.S. don't tell anyone how cool of a color it is because I want to be the only blue one driving around) lol
I'm with Hkak45! Be cool! Keep VB on the down low!

ShadfallX86

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 23, 2021
Brunswick, Ohio
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mueller
First time seeing Velocity blue bronco was at the Moab Off-roadeo and I was stunned at how good it looked on the bronco! I agree the light really makes it shine. (P.S. don't tell anyone how cool of a color it is because I want to be the only blue one driving around) lol
True enough, I get it lol. Forget I said anything, you didn't read that. All in your mind. Even if you read it again.

BroncoFred

Rank III

Supporter II

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
I know, right? I want to be the only one in my area. Dibs on Arizona!

• Haha
Reactions: SlashRacer

Munky

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jun 3, 2021
The Bayou
First Name
The
Last Name
Rougarou
Member #

It’s a great color, my palette wants it on a Mustang.

its always been to flirty for my liking on the f150, but what do I know, I always thought the bullit green belonged on a truck/suv rather than a stang

Munky

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jun 3, 2021
The Bayou
First Name
The
Last Name
Rougarou
Member #

Its amazing what a set of tires, wheels, and some running boards do for a vehicle. That base bronco is hideous.
I think a decent set of tires is all a base needs to fix what your seeing, it will need a few more “adjustments “ over time

Bluford

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 29, 2021
Franklin, Tennessee
First Name
Gerald
Last Name
Craig
I originally ordered Carbonized Gray which I think is a nice color. I then heard Eruption Green was coming for 2022 and I planned to change to that on the likelihood that I would not get a 2021. But when I saw VB on a Bronco in person I changed my mind about color altogether. Told my dealer to change mine to VB. And yes I hope there are not many out there like it in my area.

Reactions: SlashRacer

David719

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 25, 2021
Goodyear, AZ, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Cullum

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

I've been saying VB was the best color for a while! The only other color that had me torn, was Silver...it looks great in the light!
AMB was an absolute no-go for me, far too dark (might as well get black), black - you'd have to pay me to own a black vehicle, cyber orange is too much like school bus yellow, Cactus grey - my wife calls it "sea foam green", and she said it was "too feminine for a truck like the Bronco" LOL, Area 51 - baby blue, rapid red is cool, but a tad too dark for me (but I did consider it), and race red looks good, but I prefer metallic paint for the way it highlights in the sun around body lines/curves.
I know my tastes in colors are different - as an automotive photographer, I have developed an absolute hatred of black/dark paint - you lose so much definition in the body lines when taking photos - not to mention, they're impossible to keep clean.