Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 18, 2021
California
First Name
John
Last Name
Paruleski
Like the title says, I got my Bronco on Thursday, and what a blast it is driving it. I was really worried at first because when I test drove a Bronco about a year ago, it was not comfortable and I couldn't figure out how to adjust the steering wheel as I liked. I'm one of those that doesn't like the wheel close to me so on the test vehicle, I couldn't figure out how to make the wheel telescope in!! Now I'm still not sure if that was something that was not available on that model or if I'm just to dumb to figure it out!!! Shameless plug coming... Now my son is an offroad person and was able to test drive the Hennessey offroad trucks which one was a Bronco out at Glamis CA about a month ago (you can see them on You Tube under ). He also had issues with the wheel not telescoping, so it makes me wonder if that isn't available on all models? If anyone knows I would be interested. Anyway hear are a few pictures of our new Bronco.

Attachments

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Like the title says, I got my Bronco on Thursday, and what a blast it is driving it. I was really worried at first because when I test drove a Bronco about a year ago, it was not comfortable and I couldn't figure out how to adjust the steering wheel as I liked. I'm one of those that doesn't like the wheel close to me so on the test vehicle, I couldn't figure out how to make the wheel telescope in!! Now I'm still not sure if that was something that was not available on that model or if I'm just to dumb to figure it out!!! Shameless plug coming... Now my son is an offroad person and was able to test drive the Hennessey offroad trucks which one was a Bronco out at Glamis CA about a month ago (you can see them on You Tube under ). He also had issues with the wheel not telescoping, so it makes me wonder if that isn't available on all models? If anyone knows I would be interested. Anyway hear are a few pictures of our new Bronco.
I have some serious envy going on!

Darrel

Rank VI

Promoter III

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

Congrats! That is a beautiful truck. No shame on braggin' on you son. That is awesome!

AutumnHawk

Rank V

Advocate III

Jul 8, 2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Dunivan
Member #

Alright! Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing with us! Looks real nice and I'm sure you will really enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: Skeeter225

Skeeter225

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 18, 2021
California
First Name
John
Last Name
Paruleski
Congratulations that is a beautiful EG Bronco!
maybe it’s time to do some wheeling in Glamis with your Beaut. ;)
Oh we are heading out there, once it cools down about November!! Maybe for Halloween, but I don't like the big weekends anymore, so we shall see!! BTW I think it cool as all that Ford sends a picture of the vehicle as it's leaving the production line. That's the type of service no matter how small that keeps me buying Fords!!!

Reactions: Jakob1972

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Bschurr, they do telescope in and out and up and down, at least on the Wildtrak it does. Again I don't know if all the packages have this feature or not!!
So now I have to go check and see if my steering wheel does that! Congrats on your delivery! Sounds like we'll be getting some great pictures of your off-road escapades!!

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Great looking Bronco you've got there. :love:

Enjoyed the video, too. That Race Red Hennessy Bronco was amazing. A true kick ass machine.

jeanette137

Rank III

Advocate I

Nov 8, 2021
Charlotte
First Name
Jeanette
Last Name
Lukoskie
Member #

Awesome! I am so jealous. I ordered my Bronco in Feb. 2021 and I am still waiting. Anyway, Congratulations on getting your Bronco! Great pictures.