Ford PassPoint Tracking Information

Shadowblade
Oct 02, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 02, 2021

So I had a file, and seem to have lost it. :mad: The file contained the email and notification notes of how many Ford PassPoints would be gifted to me on Purchase of my First Edition due to all the "complications" over the last 15 months. Has anyone else been tracking this and keeping a tab? I'm going through emails this week, but given how many I didn't get and did get, it's going to take me all weekend I'm sure. Any help or thoughts would be great!
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 02, 2021

Life is a Highway

Oct 02, 2021

So I had a file, and seem to have lost it. :mad: The file contained the email and notification notes of how many Ford PassPoints would be gifted to me on Purchase of my First Edition due to all the "complications" over the last 15 months. Has anyone else been tracking this and keeping a tab? I'm going through emails this week, but given how many I didn't get and did get, it's going to take me all weekend I'm sure. Any help or thoughts would be great!
Uh oh I better look

No Ragerts

Oct 02, 2021

IIRC we get 220,000 points - I just got my Bronco this week so it will take a while until it’s visible in my account.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Oct 02, 2021

IIRC we get 220,000 points - I just got my Bronco this week so it will take a while until it’s visible in my account.
Been so long people are forgetting what it was they were supposed to get

Rank IV

Oct 03, 2021

Based on my emails it’s 262,000… December email said 62,000 and March email said additional 200,000 + msrp reduced by $495 for headliner.

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

And then how many for the hard top delay issue? $1,100 worth I thought, but I never got that email.
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

FORD OVAL

Hello,
We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
Ford Logo
Bschurr, Shadowblade

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team
Bschurr, Shadowblade

No Ragerts

Oct 03, 2021

The 42,000 points just appeared in my account today (6 calendar days post purchase) but the bonus 220k haven’t appeared yet…
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Shadowblade

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

The 42,000 points just appeared in my account today (6 calendar days post purchase) but the bonus 220k haven’t appeared yet…
So I called FordPass and basically to claim those other 220k points you need to call the dealer and they actually have to release them to you. Person I spoke with stated that if they go under the Member Portal and look for the point offers tab they should be able to Redeem them and then they will go immediately to you. Just made the call, we will see what happens.

Update: they hit already so it was super quick. Within an hour or so. Note: they do not count towards your tier status.
Shadowblade, Thaiger

No Ragerts

Oct 04, 2021

So I called FordPass and basically to claim those other 220k points you need to call the dealer and they actually have to release them to you. Person I spoke with stated that if they go under the Member Portal and look for the point offers tab they should be able to Redeem them and then they will go immediately to you. Just made the call, we will see what happens.

Update: they hit already so it was super quick. Within an hour or so. Note: they do not count towards your tier status.
Thanks @jkburg i called earlier today and got the same response (after a very lengthy hold). I will be calling my dealer tomorrow to have my 220k points redeemed into my account.

it’s a little disappointing that this isn’t an automatic process given Fords reason for providing these extra points to their customers in the first place, eh?
Shadowblade

Rank V

Oct 05, 2021

it’s a little disappointing that this isn’t an automatic process given Fords reason for providing these extra points tonite customers, eh?
Yeah, it’s like the old school mail in rebate where you had to cut out the box tops and mail them in with your original receipt along with the form that was at the bottom of the box. Or something close.
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

GASQUATCH

Jan 20, 2022

I called FORD today as the dealer and I were not quite seeing eye-to-eye on the 200,000 points and I wanted to just ask Ford themselves before I go to sign papers at the end of the month upon delivery. Ford confirmed the points I was expecting from the emails during this whole year and a half process, 262,000 points. It is already qued onto to account, just waiting for me to take possession and it will be loaded. So, if there are dounts, just call Ford on their site for the passpoint awards. Probably the best customer service call I have had with Ford.

Best of luck
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
Bschurr