February 2022 Orders!

The Bronc
Feb 18, 2022

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

I am new to the forum and am still trying to navigate my way around. I have seen a thread for January 2022 orders and thought it was a great idea and way for those who had ordered in January to get some anecdotal data on timelines for a VIN#, build date, etc. If you have placed an order in February of 2022, I hope you will post and follow this thread.

I placed an order with a local dealer in the Nashville area on 2/1/22. I ordered a Blds, 4dr, Sas, 2.7, MIC, with tow in EG. For what it is
worth, the priority code on my build sheet is 13. I was told by the dealer that they had approximately 205 Bronco orders.
Badlands 4 door; Sasquatch; Eruption Green; 2.7; MIC; Tow; MGV; Lux; Modular Bumper; ordered 2/1/22; received production email 3/23/23; production date 4/24/23; Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet (Nashville) highly recommend!
TeamSquatch, CBWAR1
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2022

Rank III

Feb 18, 2022

We ordered my wife's on 2/10/21 and received confirmation same day. Priority 10, he said they had 40 orders.
Wildtrak, carbonized gray, mid, leather seats and side steps, mic
We'll probably never get it but she still loves her PXL_20210403_171822761.jpglifted Sahara on 35's
LR48, Poindexter_d

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

Did your dealer give you any kind of a timeline?
Badlands 4 door; Sasquatch; Eruption Green; 2.7; MIC; Tow; MGV; Lux; Modular Bumper; ordered 2/1/22; received production email 3/23/23; production date 4/24/23; Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet (Nashville) highly recommend!
BroncOitis, Bike007b

Rank III

Feb 18, 2022

He said that he has customers that ordered them last year and still haven't gotten them and he has a customer that ordered one 4 months ago and it's supposed to be in any day. Kind of said hope for the best.
JMDESROCH, Brickhauler

Rank III

Feb 18, 2022

I see them getting delivered to the dealer often though so I think that's a good sign
BroncOitis, Bike007b

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

Once the supply chain constraints return to normal, I would anticipate Ford being able to work through the backlog of orders within 12-18 months.
jlaliberty, BroncOitis

Rank 0

Feb 18, 2022

Placed order 2/14/22 A-plan priority 10 badland 4 door sac high package dealer recommended removing tow package got confirmation email same day.
Lefty3247, mrrodger

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

Yeah…my confirmation came on the same day.

If anyone has placed an order and they did not get a copy of the build sheet with an order code, sales code, and a priority code between 10-19 from their dealer, they need to request a copy. Also you should receive a confirmation email from Ford stating they received your order.
ChickasawNDN, mrrodger

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Feb 18, 2022

Welcome to BN!
Looks like a couple new members here, welcome everyone. Let's start by saying looking at your build that you may want to grab onto the reins and hold on real right, just saying it could be a while. Looks like you have 3 of the deadly sins, the Squatched Bronco and Hard Top with Tow package, will defiantly keep you in the Corral area of Reservation / Bronco order holders.
Just FYI @The Bronc an order code 10 - 19 all means the same through Ford, just as long as you don't have a priority code of 99.... that code means do not build.
If that dealership has 205 confirmed orders do you know by chance what their Allocations are for the Year?
If a dealership only has 40 to 50 allotments a year, you could be waiting for a long time, a lot of Dealerships won't tell you their allocations but if this one does, then you might get a general idea of how long your wait could be.
One last tid bit of information, have you gotten yourself a Signed PurchaseAgreement? with some Dealerships (Not a lot of them) when a order holder goes to pick up their shipped Bronco the Dealership will slap on an ADM to that Bronco. I would always recommend getting one just so you'll sleep better at night.
Welcome and Cograts again on every new member here and their new orders.

Welcome to the Nation!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
CBWAR1, MonAime82

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am aware of the supply constraints with the Sasquatch package, MIC and tow package. I failed to mention I ordered the Lux package as well which is also constrained. I am willing to wait. I do not want to have any regrets. I am not sure of my dealer's allocation. They said it could be a two year wait. That is quite possible, but I hope that is a "worst case" scenario. If production can ever hit "normal", then I believe the backlog could clear within 18 months. My theory is that Ford will build based on orders before they build general dealer stock. Is that crazy to think? I also assume there are many factors that go into production/build planning and that Ford is not simply building Broncos based on which Bronco is next in the queue. If anyone has other theories or opinions, let me know.
SIDJake, MrMRPhoto

Feb 18, 2022

Placed order 2/14/22 A-plan priority 10 badland 4 door sac high package dealer recommended removing tow package got confirmation email same day.
I would have to assume you are talking about an "Order Confirmation" most everyone will get this E-mail within a week or two, sometimes a little longer despite what their Build is. I got my second Order Confirmation when I reordered for the 22 model year from the 21 Model year. I would say still, removing the tow package will speed up your time frame for it to be scheduled for production, as long it is something you can do without or get an aftermarket one, the only issue would be there will be no wiring for it.
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

Feb 18, 2022

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am aware of the supply constraints with the Sasquatch package, MIC and tow package. I failed to mention I ordered the Lux package as well which is also constrained. I am willing to wait. I do not want to have any regrets. I am not sure of my dealer's allocation. They said it could be a two year wait. That is quite possible, but I hope that is a "worst case" scenario. If production can ever hit "normal", then I believe the backlog could clear within 18 months. My theory is that Ford will build based on orders before they build general dealer stock. Is that crazy to think? I also assume there are many factors that go into production/build planning and that Ford is not simply building Broncos based on which Bronco is next in the queue. If anyone has other theories or opinions, let me know.
I believe from what I have read, that it will be a 6 to 10 ratio for dealer stock, that being 4 will go to dealer stock and the rest for Reservation Holders and walk in orders.

Rank 0

Feb 18, 2022

This is my first post, ordered a Outer Banks 4 door with 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux package Feb 14. Was going to order a Wrangler, but after seeing a Bronco, decided I would wait. Dealer told me at least a year.
CBWAR1, BroncoFred

Rank 0

Feb 18, 2022

Dealer told me approx a year as well.

1645190117105.png
CBWAR1, BroncoFred

Feb 18, 2022

This is my first post, ordered a Outer Banks 4 door with 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux package Feb 14. Was going to order a Wrangler, but after seeing a Bronco, decided I would wait. Dealer told me at least a year.
"whoa" where are all these new members coming from.....
Welcome to Bronco Nation!
I wish these Broncos were rolling out as fast as these new members are. LOL
Anyways, sounds like you have a great build, I almost went with Outer Banks, but just out of my price range. What color will we be sporting around and is that a hard top or soft?
BroncoFred, Adrenalin

Feb 18, 2022

Well that's good, sounds like you're pretty informed and on top of things. We have a pretty good crew here and very knowledgeable, if one can't answer the question there will be hundreds more right behind them to answer it.
14U

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

Love it!!
BroncOitis

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2022

I am new to the forum and am still trying to navigate my way around. I have seen a thread for January 2022 orders and thought it was a great idea and way for those who had ordered in January to get some anecdotal data on timelines for a VIN#, build date, etc. If you have placed an order in February of 2022, I hope you will post and follow this thread.

I placed an order with a local dealer in the Nashville area on 2/1/22. I ordered a Blds, 4dr, Sas, 2.7, MIC, with tow in EG. For what it is
worth, the priority code on my build sheet is 13. I was told by the dealer that they had approximately 205 Bronco orders.
I've order mine on 2/2/21. Just updated my order yesterday and changed colors from A51 to Velocity Blue. Still no updates to my order from Ford. My build is a 4 dr Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, LUX, MIC. I dropped the tow package. Debating about switching to soft top, but I think I"m sticking to my guns, and hopefully will get this rig by end of Summer or this Fall. If i wait until 2023 I'll wait I guess. lol
DadChris44, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2022

Yeah…my confirmation came on the same day.

If anyone has placed an order and they did not get a copy of the build sheet with an order code, sales code, and a priority code between 10-19 from their dealer, they need to request a copy. Also you should receive a confirmation email from Ford stating they received your order.
The priority codes drive me nuts, can i just ask for a code 10 vs what i have a code 19?
Shawn_1121

Feb 18, 2022

The priority codes drive me nuts, can i just ask for a code 10 vs what i have a code 19?
Most Dalerships have no problem changing the code to a 10 however like I said earlier it's not going to make a difference anyways. The salesperson will even tell you that as they switch yours to a 10.
Bronco 202?, 14U