Super Supporter II

Oct 23, 2020
El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

So there is a green for MY22, what do y'all think about it? Are you going to switch the color you ordered to EG? I had ordered Cactus Grey but after being stuck in traffic behind a Bronco Sport in CG in Moab I'm thinking I'll go with the green or Cyber Orange.

Airwolf

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 23, 2020
El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

I like the green, but I don't like green on MIC "black."
If there's a white roof option by the time mine delivers, I'll consider switching to the green.
Yeah I agree that shade of green pairs better with grey than a gloss black. The white roof is an interesting point, Ford says the color is ment to be a throwback to the 70's Broncos but why no other throwback details to pair with it, like a white roof option.

Tdogg4774

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 26, 2021
Louisville, KY
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Morris
I turned 16 to drive in KY in 1990. I always wanted two rides, 60's-early 70's Bronco or a 70's Toyota Landcruiser. I could never afford one, but what I LOVED was any olive drab type green with a white top. Now I'm 47 and I'm getting a green Bronco with a White Top no matter how long I have to wait. I put in reservation 7/13/2020, but have already pushed to '22 hoping for both. I got the Green, that Eruption Green is amazing. Now my only hope is Ford figure out the modular hardtops quicker than 2023 as I really want this tank in my driveway. But I'm not bending on what I really want as my current 4Runner takes me anywhere I want while I wait.

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
Wife got to choose the color and transmission. I chose everything else. She is gonna be PISSED when she finds out that AMB is not available for a '22 model. Yes, I am kicking the can down the road. In the meantime I have a happy life...

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I was all in on VB but did a code 99 to hold for MY22 and ManSquatch. That said, a throwback green was the only color that could sway me from blue. Looks like I have more decisions coming but plenty of time to ponder. :unsure:

I do think EG will look sweet paired with the white MOD top. :p

Reactions: Mal

Mal

Rank V

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

I do think EG will look sweet paired with the white MOD top. :p
[/QUOTE]
Agreed. But I would also take a tan soft top, if that will move me up in the line (and that would look pretty sweet IMHO)

Reactions: Airwolf and Munky

Margaret

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 18, 2021
Southwest Ohio
First Name
Margaret
Last Name
Hawkins
Sticking with the Cyber Orange - if the new green was more of a 'teal' green, I'd think of switching. (I don't think that men and women see colors the same - maybe it's a blue-green thing?) As it is, it looks like we'll have plenty of time to mull it over. In the meantime, my Escape will get me where I'm going.
And I agree that the black top isn't as sharp as a tan top would look with the green.

Nachtsturm

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 14, 2020
Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
M
I was really hoping for Hatteras green, but this new Eruption green is a very nice color. If I decide to order, EG has replaced the white as my go to. Still hoping the Raptor version is available in a 2 door.

Steve777468

Rank IV

Promoter III

Oct 25, 2020
Roseburg, OR, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

I will be making the switch from CO to EG. Was never really stoked about any of the ‘21 colors which was why I went with CO. Too many gray scale colors and no “throw back” colors. The new EG will look fantastic! Agree with a previous post regarding a tan soft top. That would look amazing!

Reactions: GoldSwan and Munky

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Yes, I like the green. Like it enough to switch from my usual refrigerator white choice. Had 3 different green cars over the last 40+ years. Liked them all. Yeah, white roof would make it perfect.

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
I have always wanted a green vehicle. Never had one. If Ford brings out green, I will change from Oxford White to green. With a white top........MAN o MAN that would be a looker!!!!!

Reactions: Steve777468

WASABI

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 5, 2021
Member #

So there is a green for MY22, what do y'all think about it? Are you going to switch the color you ordered to EG? I had ordered Cactus Grey but after being stuck in traffic behind a Bronco Sport in CG in Moab I'm thinking I'll go with the green or Cyber Orange.
is it true that if we are in the MY22 and we chose the colors they now cancelled we have to change colors?