Advocate II

Aug 12, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Weir
Member #

Has anyone received their Bronco with the Engine Block Heater or seen one installed? I am thinking to add one in case I get up to the northern climes. I actually had it on my build, but then removed it when I saw the picture in the Build & Price. Does it actually look like this? I don't want something chunky sticking out of the bumper. Is it actually just under the hood somewhere? I had one on my Focus SVT way back when and it was just a cord tucked under the hood near the grill. Thanks for any assistance. I see that my Dealer submitted my order yesterday, so the clock is ticking (finally!)
Bronco B&P Engine Block Heater.png

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I had one on my order and its "supposed " to be delivered today or friday. If noone else has one, ill post a pic as soon as a get it. Im curious now also. May have to move it if i can

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
I am pretty sure that is a generic picture. The Bronco's set up (suspension, tow hook, and grill/bumper) doesn't look like that. Hopefully it's like my F350 and tucks away via clip when not in use.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Mcinfantry

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 13, 2021
Louisiana
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Alessi
I had one on my order and its "supposed " to be delivered today or friday. If noone else has one, ill post a pic as soon as a get it. Im curious now also. May have to move it if i can
I ordered one with the heater
No build date
I live in Louisiana and don’t need it
But I like to travel and won’t die in this state if I can help it

Reactions: Slownstddy

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Has anyone received their Bronco with the Engine Block Heater or seen one installed? I am thinking to add one in case I get up to the northern climes. I actually had it on my build, but then removed it when I saw the picture in the Build & Price. Does it actually look like this? I don't want something chunky sticking out of the bumper. Is it actually just under the hood somewhere? I had one on my Focus SVT way back when and it was just a cord tucked under the hood near the grill. Thanks for any assistance. I see that my Dealer submitted my order yesterday, so the clock is ticking (finally!)
View attachment 22484
Glad the clock is ticking for you, TBone! Image credit. Pictures from the rest of you are welcome, too, once you get yours.

Engine-block-heater-plug.jpg

TBoneBronc

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 12, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Weir
Member #

Glad the clock is ticking for you, TBone! Image credit. Pictures from the rest of you are welcome, too, once you get yours.

View attachment 22498
That looks like a winner! I was thinking the B&P photo was a stock F-Series photo, but it kind of threw me for a minute there. Thanks for the pic!
UPDATE: I just added it to my order today :)

Last edited: