East Tennessee Trails

monica_mcgee
Jun 17, 2021

Rank V

Jun 17, 2021

Good morning Bronco Nation! My family and I just relocated from Dallas to East Tennessee. If any of you are from the area, we would love to try out some trails soon!! We are headed to Cades Cove tomorrow (not for off-roading) and can't wait to go through it with the top down when the Bronco arrives!!
615_Bronco, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 17, 2021

Beatiful country with green pastures, rolling hills, and decent mountains. Spent a few weeks in lebanaon, vacation time in Nashville ... and many trips to the Redneck Riveria of Gatlinburg/pidgeon forge

Deep... Deep south
hope you like College football

If you really want to piss them off.... Go buy a few Florida Gator bumperstickers and put them on the Bronco when you get it. They all absolutely love everything Gators.

The worst thing about that area is the song ...... ROCKY TOP ..... Everytime I hear that song I have to hold down some vomit

73 days until college football

GO GATORS

615_Bronco, Calbaugh

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jun 27, 2021

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

L.R.
TK1215

Rank II

Nov 22, 2022

Beatiful country with green pastures, rolling hills, and decent mountains. Spent a few weeks in lebanaon, vacation time in Nashville ... and many trips to the Redneck Riveria of Gatlinburg/pidgeon forge

Deep... Deep south
hope you like College football

If you really want to piss them off.... Go buy a few Florida Gator bumperstickers and put them on the Bronco when you get it. They all absolutely love everything Gators.

The worst thing about that area is the song ...... ROCKY TOP ..... Everytime I hear that song I have to hold down some vomit

73 days until college football

GO GATORS

This aged well...lol

GO VOLS!
ROCKY TOP WOO! hehe
'23 Badlands | Eruption Green| 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | High | MGV | MOD | Soft Top
Ordered: 03/07/22 | Production: TBD | Built: TBD | Shipped: TBD | Delivered: TBD
615_Bronco, Mal