Drive the Bronco

RazorbackRedBronco22
Jan 02, 2022

Rank V

Jan 02, 2022

Has anyone been invited to and/or attended the Drive the Bronco exclusive event? This is an exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the
wheel of the new Ford Bronco and drive off-road. Pretty stoked and heading up to WA this week to attend. Was unable to attend the Off-Rodeo in NV last year due to Covid traveling complications. This event is only 2hrs drive from home. Tired of driving off-road vicariously thru this thread and YouTube waiting for my Badlands Sas.
1Five1 Garage
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 02, 2022

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

That's awesome! I hope you enjoy it. I got the invite for a So Cal event after taking delivery and also attending Moab...can't wait to hear all about it. Please post your experience!
k@p

2021|Black Diamond | Cactus Grey | Manual Transmission | Soft Top (No Regrets) | Reserved 7/14/2020 | Delivered 10/8/2021
1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

I wish they would schedule something like that here in Indiana/Kentucky/TN area. All of the Off-Roadeo's are far away... north/south/east/west but not midwest. :(
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
SIDJake, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Will be going to MOAB in March 1. No drive the bronco for me... I would pass to let someone else use that chance sense we currently are driving one... I know Jill can't wait til our BL gets here so she can drive it...

It is a good idea to have events like that...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SIDJake, RazorbackRedBronco22

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

There are a handful of locations in California and we went to the one in Hollister Hills. The experience was about an hour long and the trail was really tame compared to the Off-Roadeo. It's a million times better than a test drive on pavement, but it doesn't come close to an Off-Roadeo experience.
'21 Sassy Bronco Badlands Lux 4D with 2.7L in Rapid Red
'03 F250 7.3L 4x4 in Red
JoergH

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2022

I'd like to get an exclusive invite to drive mine home from the dealership!
BadA~~Bronc, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 05, 2022

"exclusive invitation" how many are getting these? I received mine 2/24 and will be headed to VA to drive in March.

Rank V

Mar 05, 2022

I got one, but it’s in PA… which is 10+ hours from me (Indiana). I’d think about flying, but I’ll have just returned from a trip and don’t wanna spend the $$. I’d rather save it for accessories for my Bronco.
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 05, 2022

PA and VA were my options but PA was only available during the week. I doubt it's worth a flight.
Ashlesophia, SuperMike

Rank IV

Mar 11, 2022

PA and VA were my options but PA was only available during the week. I doubt it's worth a flight.
I’ll be heading to the VA event Sunday. Just over a 2 hour drive from me in MD. I’m sure it will be worth the experience. Super excited about getting the invite though.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

I went to Virginia Motorsports Park today for the drive experience; I think it was worth the 2.25 hr drive to get there. Same pre-production Broncos that have been traveling the country, but here are some pics.:)

IMG_3182X.JPGIMG_7365.jpgIMG_7363.jpg
SuperMike, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 30, 2022

I just got one for Indiana but unfortunately I can't get off of work. I would love to send my wife instead but the reservation is in my name. Any chance she would still be able to go since she is my spouse?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SuperMike