Does Someone Want to Trade My June 21 Bronco?

stpetermatt

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 3, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
matt
Last Name
weidner
So, my dealer confirms my build date is still on track...expected delivery early July. I'll take delivery of what I ordered, and I'd be perfectly fine with it...but I would prefer another color, i.e white, yellow, cactus grey instead of the carbonized grey that's coming. I don't want to do anything at all that will delay me putting my paws on the VIN that is heading my way, but I wonder whether there will be others like me that will want to change things up on these initial ones that hit the roads...and before dealers develop the ability to switch around units. Alternatively, can someone put a call into someone up at MAP, I'll just wander around and pick the exact one that really suits me now? :)

Attachments

Last edited:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Still debating on switching my WT from Black (would black it all out) to Cactus Grey.....damn decisions

Reactions: Howdy

Speed Devil

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Seeing this makes me jokingly wanna put up my future Bronco on Bring A Trailer or something for $80k or so, see if anyone bites.

That aside, you can also just wrap or paint it a better color

Reactions: 5280bronc0girl

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Seeing this makes me jokingly wanna put up my future Bronco on Bring A Trailer or something for $80k or so, see if anyone bites.

That aside, you can also just wrap or paint it a better color
Love that sight but try to avoid it as much as possible. It's temptation that I just don't need and it sucks way too much time out of my day. :LOL:
I believe I've heard they set the reserve prices so I don't know how much control you have over it.

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

I realize how difficult these build decisions are. I changed mine 3 times and may have made more changes but I'm overall happy with what I have. I love the Carbonized Grey color and it's what I have now ordered. Good luck with whatever you end up deciding!

Reactions: TK1215 and Howdy

Howdy

Rank VI

Champion III

Oct 9, 2020
United States
First Name
H
Last Name
Zuch
Member #

I don't want to trade for the Bronco in this thread....I want it given to me; sounds fair, it's not wanted anyways, sounds like it's being banished to The Island of Misfit Toys, right? :unsure:

...and colors....I started with AMB...then I went to black (always classy, have done it before), then somehow I went to Velocity Blue (why?....who knows), I really have always wanted Cactus Gray (but N/A for the base model), then I chose Carbonized Gray (not grey as in Grey Poupon, but gray. Why? Vanity, yes vanity...someone said, "A gray truck goes with everything and you'ld look sexy getting out of it".........SOLD! ;):LOL:

EBG

Rank III

Advocate III

May 20, 2020
I would.....if it wasn't a 4 door. Or a 4 cylinder. Or had the Sasquatch package.

Otherwise, it'd be great.

Reactions: TK1215

webspoke

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 3, 2021
Pilot point, TX
First Name
Stanley
Last Name
Whitney
Check with your dealer again, you should be able to change color, even after the VIN is assigned. It just needs to be done before the build 'day' (not build week) is assigned. Other options I think are locked in due to commodity planning.

Sandy

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 2, 2021
Carriere, Ms
First Name
Sandra
Last Name
Smith
I realize how difficult these build decisions are. I changed mine 3 times and may have made more changes but I'm overall happy with what I have. I love the Carbonized Grey color and it's what I have now ordered. Good luck with whatever you end up deciding!
Look, I ordered the CG, and I KNOW I'M gonna be satisfied! It fits my personality, and will be gracious to drive mine. Admitting, before I placed my order, I changed my mind 4 times, but realized, this is the one for me. Even my dealership said....that's you! It is time consuming seeing all you can see, hear, watch, what's happening with the build. But when you finalize what's meant to be for years....well...sometimes, you just know

stpetermatt

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 3, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
matt
Last Name
weidner
Check with your dealer again, you should be able to change color, even after the VIN is assigned. It just needs to be done before the build 'day' (not build week) is assigned. Other options I think are locked in due to commodity planning.
im not changing anything for fear of it taking longer....i'll drive the first thing i can get my paws on....and i'm sure color wont matter....as long as i'm the first one in town riding with it!