So, my dealer confirms my build date is still on track...expected delivery early July. I'll take delivery of what I ordered, and I'd be perfectly fine with it...but I would prefer another color, i.e white, yellow, cactus grey instead of the carbonized grey that's coming. I don't want to do anything at all that will delay me putting my paws on the VIN that is heading my way, but I wonder whether there will be others like me that will want to change things up on these initial ones that hit the roads...and before dealers develop the ability to switch around units. Alternatively, can someone put a call into someone up at MAP, I'll just wander around and pick the exact one that really suits me now?
77.4 KB Views: 350