Do all orders get a picture?

agenericguy
Jan 10, 2022

Rank III

Jan 10, 2022

My Bronco has SHIPPED (YES!) However, I was looking forward to getting a picture on the factory floor like so many others. My update tracker doesn't have any link to a photo or otherwise noting where to get it. Any one have any insights on whether or not this is a standard feature?
ChickasawNDN
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 10, 2022

My Bronco has SHIPPED (YES!) However, I was looking forward to getting a picture on the factory floor like so many others. My update tracker doesn't have any link to a photo or otherwise noting where to get it. Any one have any insights on whether or not this is a standard feature?
Ford will email you the photo if available. Unfortunately not everyone gets one and as far as I've seen, there is no way to guarantee you'll get one. Some get it before delivery and some get it after.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BuckYeah, EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I think I got mine about a week or so after it shipped. Like @Deano Bronc said, not all get them. And they started it last year when people were really up in arms about the delays and what not. So it's possible since things have calmed down a little bit that they might not do it as often going forward.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc, agenericguy

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

Hi, picking up my Bronco today but no pics so far.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
ChickasawNDN, WeakNinja

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

I think you would rather pick up your Bronco then get a pic of it!!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

Mine was produced last Thursday (1/6/22) and just received email from Ford with PicBronco.jpg
Tom Blevins, Crowza

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 12, 2022

Mine was built in 1/4, and I just got the picture from Ford today!
image-2.jpg
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Tom Blevins, mylespaulstudio

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

I think I fell into the holiday scenario. Tracker shows in production on 12/14 and has not moved. Called Ford today and they say it has been built. No email yet and of course no picture.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

Good luck !!

Rank 0

Jan 14, 2022

Mine was produced last Thursday (1/6/22) and just received email from Ford with PicView attachment 25861
When did you order? Love the color

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

When did you order? Love the color
1st day reservation, forget when I originally ordered but within a few weeks when order window opened, reordered 10/8/21 due to MY21 being pushed to MY22 which in hindsight was a blessing since enabled me to change to EG and also change to manual with SAS, hope to take delivery next week
freedom5

Rank 0

Jan 15, 2022

1st day reservation, forget when I originally ordered but within a few weeks when order window opened, reordered 10/8/21 due to MY21 being pushed to MY22 which in hindsight was a blessing since enabled me to change to EG and also change to manual with SAS, hope to take delivery next week
I ordered a badlands Sasquatch in October. Hoping for March or April delivery.

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

No not everyone gets a picture. Happens kinda randomly.

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

My Badlands did but the Black Diamond didn’t. In fact my BD hasn’t even got an update since it start of production. Still shows in production since 12/6/2021.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Jan 15, 2022

I think I fell into the holiday scenario. Tracker shows in production on 12/14 and has not moved. Called Ford today and they say it has been built. No email yet and of course no picture.
Me Too

Rank II

Jan 15, 2022

I never received a pic either and mine has been in “shipped” status shortly after Christmas. My estimated delivery has just been pushed back to Feb 1st, ugh. No email updates from Ford of course, had to check the tracking links myself. Their communications department absolutely sucks!

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 15, 2022

I hope everyone gets one from now on. They're SO cool! I'll take it one step further... They should install nanny cams so we can watch a live feed of the births of our babies! LOL
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Ditchrunner, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

Mine was produced last Thursday (1/6/22) and just received email from Ford with PicView attachment 25861
Looks like my build as well, difference being mine isn't even scheduled! What was your reservation?

Rank 0

Feb 03, 2022

Received a build date week of Feb 14th. OOrdered Oct 22-21. Badlands Sasquatch with lux

Rank VI

Feb 03, 2022

Hi, congrats, this tread has been covered several times before on BN. Pictures are very random not many get the pictures. Ford sent me an email two weeks after mine arrived saying so but did include a link to a video of the assembly line stating this is not your but enjoy. I don't think Ford even send the video link to everyone.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.