Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
I was thinking of something low along the body, but I don’t want to over do it… Thoughts?
I am planning an orange hockey stick along the top of the door of my CG badlands) like the old school Broncos. If the Orange is too much I will go matte black but trying to tie the interior orange accents to the exterior a bit.

inspiration photo —>
28C5D9AC-73E6-40B2-9CEB-74D3DD731055.jpeg

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Keeping with your orange hockey stick idea…how about this…matte orange or matte black hockey stick that comes up across the hood at the cowl and then wraps around the front of your hood graphics?

Reactions: Bschurr

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I am planning an orange hockey stick along the top of the door of my CG badlands) like the old school Broncos. If the Orange is too much I will go matte black but trying to tie the interior orange accents to the exterior a bit.

inspiration photo —>
View attachment 18580
So what if you combine the matte black and the orange similar to the Mach 1? Put a thin orange pin stripe (thinner than Mach 1 example) on the outside of the hockey stick. Or the outer 2 smaller pin stripes be orange instead of the matte black? Just throwing stuff out there.
Mach 1 Stripes.JPG

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
So what if you combine the matte black and the orange similar to the Mach 1? Put a thin orange pin stripe (thinner than Mach 1 example) on the outside of the hockey stick. Or the outer 2 smaller pin stripes be orange instead of the matte black? Just throwing stuff out there.
View attachment 18582
Thanks @Deano Bronc I like that option too. My Bronco is built and shipped on 9/14/21 so it is somewhere between Michigan & New York - once it arrives in early October the fun will begin…

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
Keeping with your orange hockey stick idea…how about this…matte orange or matte black hockey stick that comes up across the hood at the cowl and then wraps around the front of your hood graphics?
@TK1215 I think I am keeping the hockey stick just to sides and not fully across the hood - but, time will tell…

Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

@TK1215 I think I am keeping the hockey stick just to sides and not fully across the hood - but, time will tell…
Man even if you do some kind of accent color just on that one to two inch riser section between the flat of the hood and the flat of the graphic section. Just a little accent would make it pop. Very much along the line of @Deano Bronc suggestio.

Daisy76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jun 3, 2020
Texas, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Sigley
Member #

Based on a Topo from the Badlands National Park!

What do you think?

Love the creativity and thinking outside the box. I always liked the 1976&77 special decor stripe kit (similar to hockey stick coming off the hood) & the 1970 Boss “hockey stick” stripe. Awesome seeing peoples ideas and cant wait to see all the 6th Gen Broncs on the rd with everyones personal touch.

Advocate III

Apr 15, 2021
Clearwater Florida
www.clearwaternative.com
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Porambo
Member #

inspiration photo —>
View attachment 18580
The Suicide doors are cool, I bet that took a lot for work to make that all happen the body lines and gaps look perfect!

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
The Suicide doors are cool, I bet that took a lot for work to make that all happen the body lines and gaps look perfect!
It’s a Maxlider Brothers build known as Clydesdale - it is amazing & perfect! And, it’s for sale for only $395k at the dealership where I bought my Bronco.

nrlucas

Rank V

Supporter III

Aug 2, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Lucas
Long before word of the return of the Bronco, I had my eye on a 1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief. I love the tribal/native graphics down the side with the arrow at the front. I'm considering coming up with my own tribal design and having a graphic made of it.

jeep chief.jpeg