Build Week 10/17 WE LIT!!!

Bobby Badlands
Sep 10, 2022

Rank 0

Sep 10, 2022

Just got my scheduled for production email from Ford. Order date 1/22/22, scheduled for production 10/17. Badlands 2dr, Oxford White, SAS, 2.7, MIC, High Pkg. Was super hesitant to post this because I feel like every time someone does it’s like a slap in the face to the day one reservations/people who ordered before I did. I feel for you all. Just an fyi I never received the email to switch over to the 23MY. So if you haven’t there is still hope!

Attachments

MarkPS, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2022

Rank V

Sep 10, 2022

Congrats!
Bobby Badlands

Rank V

Sep 10, 2022

Just got my scheduled for production email from Ford. Order date 1/22/22, scheduled for production 10/17. Badlands 2dr, Oxford White, SAS, 2.7, MIC, High Pkg. Was super hesitant to post this because I feel like every time someone does it’s like a slap in the face to the day one reservations/people who ordered before I did. I feel for you all. Just an fyi I never received the email to switch over to the 23MY. So if you haven’t there is still hope!
I could be wrong but at this point, I think those early reservation holders that have not been built or pulled for production, are stuck, at no real fault of their own, in the small dealerships with large order numbers and low allocations black hole.
Seems like there are a lot of Jan and Feb orders are getting built now, dispite restraints. Lots of people like myself, posting that they are getting build dates and have all the restraints.
2022 4dr Badlands~Cyber Orange~MIC Top~Non Sas~2.3l MT~High Package~Roof Rails~Block Heater~Ordered 1/13/22~Build date 11/3~ In production 10/26~Window sticker 10/27~11/3 Blend date~Modules live 11/4~built email 11/6~shipped 11/14~arrived at the dealership 12/13~in the home stall 12/15

Rank III

Sep 10, 2022

I got my vin and email yesterday for production week 10/17. Carbonized Gray Wildtrak, leather, Lux, MIC.
Bobby Badlands

Rank V

Sep 10, 2022

I could be wrong but at this point, I think those early reservation holders that have not been built or pulled for production, are stuck, at no real fault of their own, in the small dealerships with large order numbers and low allocations black hole.
Seems like there are a lot of Jan and Feb orders are getting built now, dispite restraints. Lots of people like myself, posting that they are getting build dates and have all the restraints.
I think the allocation thing is going to be scrapped if they’re serious about getting all reservation holders orders fulfilled.

They said all current reservation holders.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22

Rank 0

Sep 10, 2022

I got my vin and email yesterday for production week 10/17. Carbonized Gray Wildtrak, leather, Lux, MIC.

Let’s go!!!!

Rank III

Sep 10, 2022

Let’s go!!!!

Hopefully it'll be a Christmas and retirement present to myself.