Dealership (lot) purchased used Bronco... can I off roadeo?

Brewster Da Bronco
Aug 19, 2022

Rank V

Aug 19, 2022

I purchased a used Bronco with 49miles from a dealership and would like to go to the off-roadeo here in Texas. I do have a pending build that is not officially an order (doubtful it will be anytime soon). Am I able to attend the off roadeo without an order number/taking delivery?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2022

Life is a Highway

Aug 19, 2022

I purchased a used Bronco with 49miles from a dealership and would like to go to the off-roadeo here in Texas. I do have a pending build that is not officially an order (doubtful it will be anytime soon). Am I able to attend the off roadeo without an order number/taking delivery?
If you either reserved or purchased new, you are eligible

Rank V

Aug 19, 2022

Well that's a bummer if I'm interpreting this correctly. I was the second owner at 49miles therfore not technically a "new" owner. I'll continue waiting for my time to build the next to get an order number. Cheers.

Life is a Highway

Aug 19, 2022

Well that's a bummer if I'm interpreting this correctly. I was the second owner at 49miles therfore not technically a "new" owner. I'll continue waiting for my time to build the next to get an order number. Cheers.
I would reach out to the people at OR
CBWAR1, Brewster Da Bronco

Rank V

Aug 20, 2022

You may want to just check it out anyway. My understanding is that you can pay for a slot at Off Roadeo if you don't automatically get a free one-time voucher.

Rank V

Aug 20, 2022

You may want to just check it out anyway. My understanding is that you can pay for a slot at Off Roadeo if you don't automatically get a free one-time voucher.
Thank you. I emailed yesterday as @TK1215 suggested. They responded with asking for my bill of sale to check whether my vehicle has already been utilized for an entry voucher. I’m getting this together to send them. Will circle back to inform all that are interested in how this goes.
CBWAR1, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Aug 20, 2022

Thank you. I emailed yesterday as @TK1215 suggested. They responded with asking for my bill of sale to check whether my vehicle has already been utilized for an entry voucher. I’m getting this together to send them. Will circle back to inform all that are interested in how this goes.
Man I hope it works out in your favor!
CBWAR1, Brewster Da Bronco

Rank V

Aug 23, 2022

Man I hope it works out in your favor!
Well gents… I’m now officially registered for this Saturday’s Bronco Roadeo session at the nearby Horseshoe Bay/Marble Falls location. Can’t wait!
TorgSurv, KennyMac

Life is a Highway

Aug 23, 2022

Well gents… I’m now officially registered for this Saturday’s Bronco Roadeo session at the nearby Horseshoe Bay/Marble Falls location. Can’t wait!
So awesome to hear! Congrats!
Brewster Da Bronco

Gladesmen

Aug 23, 2022

Actually Texas Off-roadeo is opening to the general public it is a little different than the Off-roadeo you are going to its called 4x fun I saw it on Fox Austin a few weeks ago. so If you want to go again, now you can.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
KennyMac, Brewster Da Bronco

Gotta just go for it

Aug 23, 2022

That is exciting to hear, I was there last month and loved it! I imagine with all the rain we’ve been getting the last few days you might have even more fun. Ace is awesome!
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18
Laura, Brewster Da Bronco

Rank V

Aug 24, 2022

@Jakob1972 I just came across what may be the same Fox video on YouTube. I'm going to look into what their costs are as that could be a viable option for guys like me who purchased used. I lucked out as the original owners didn't cash in on their opportunity and only had to pay the $35 registration fee plus the refundable deposit of $150. @Broncy_OBX You are probably very much correct about the rains creating more fun! We've had a bit of rain down here in San Marcos the last few days. I'm like a kiddo waiting for Christmas again. Can't wait! Hoping to make some new friends too as I would like to meet some folks to go wheelin' with on weekends and such.
Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Aug 24, 2022

@Jakob1972 I just came across what may be the same Fox video on YouTube. I'm going to look into what their costs are as that could be a viable option for guys like me who purchased used. I lucked out as the original owners didn't cash in on their opportunity and only had to pay the $35 registration fee plus the refundable deposit of $150. @Broncy_OBX You are probably very much correct about the rains creating more fun! We've had a bit of rain down here in San Marcos the last few days. I'm like a kiddo waiting for Christmas again. Can't wait! Hoping to make some new friends too as I would like to meet some folks to go wheelin' with on weekends and such.
As soon as I get mine we need to meet up. My wife graduated from SWT and son attended Texas State last year so we know San Marcos well. So if you ever out cruising the hill country west of Canyon Lake you should stop by. ;)
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank V

Aug 24, 2022

As soon as I get mine we need to meet up. My wife graduated from SWT and son attended Texas State last year so we know San Marcos well. So if you ever out cruising the hill country west of Canyon Lake you should stop by. ;)
Absolutely. Might have to incorporate that into a trip around the Blanco area as well. Here’s to yours arriving soon!
Jakob1972
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 24, 2022

It's 1k for 4 hours: https://thebronconation.com/introducing-bronco-4xfun-at-bronco-off-roadeo-texas/
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Jakob1972

Rank V

Aug 24, 2022

My goodness! That’s too much for me for sure. I could get a few more cool toys for Brewster for that.
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 24, 2022

My goodness! That’s too much for me for sure. I could get a few more cool toys for Brewster for that.
I hear the people who have gone have loved it, but I was surprised on the price too when I first heard it.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Brewster Da Bronco

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Aug 24, 2022

Is that pending build tied to a reservation? If so it qualifies as well even if not converted to an order yet.

Rank V

Aug 24, 2022

Is that pending build tied to a reservation? If so it qualifies as well even if not converted to an order yet.
It is. I’ll have to look into that as well. Thank you!
TorgSurv