Dealer install fee?

Tannerjay87
Sep 02, 2020

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

when I built my Badlands there was no price increase for the cross bar rack. Does anyone know if there are usually fees for adding these things that are not quoted in the original Ford order pricing? I've seen on websites mentioning install fees.

I did order mud flaps from the factory and they are priced less than what the spec sheet that was recently published claims... i'm so confused. I just don't want to get nickle-and-dimed to death.
Commodore

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

It will depend on the accessories you order. If it’s something that comes from the factory then no. However, if it’s something like the Fords beadlocks that are installed at the dealer then yes. Anything that will be installed at the dealer will most likely have a install fee. Check to see how hard it will be just to do it yourself to avoid dealer fees. I rather just do it myself at that point.
Commodore, Rincon

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

Thanks!

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

Concur completely, most of these accessories have fine directions. I always install parts counter purchases myself if I can. And hey, if you get stuck, that’s why Bronco Nation is here!
reneesoltis, SlashRacer

Rank II

Sep 03, 2020

Lol very true

Rank VI

Sep 18, 2020

My crossbars for FE are coming late but I got my dealer to agree to install for free (inconvenience of late availability argument). Just a matter of talking it through with your locals. Good dealers will oblige.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Tannerjay87, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Apr 01, 2021

My crossbars for FE are coming late but I got my dealer to agree to install for free (inconvenience of late availability argument). Just a matter of talking it through with your locals. Good dealers will oblige.
good point. i hope my cross bars get installed. I dont want to mess up my ride with the screw driver falling on my paint job.