Champion III

Nov 4, 2021
Texas
First Name
Teddy
Last Name
Castillo
Member #

I watched a video about the Bronco on YouTube. There were many positives but the one small negative was that there is not anyplace to put a drink in the back seat. I thought there might be a fold down. Is this accurate…? Thanks!

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I watched a video about the Bronco on YouTube. There were many positives but the one small negative was that there is not anyplace to put a drink in the back seat. I thought there might be a fold down. Is this accurate…? Thanks!
The 2 door has cup holder on the sides but on the 4 door the only way to get cupholders is with leather seating. The center section will fold down and have a couple of holders there.

Roofus

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 23, 2021
Swamp
First Name
N
Last Name
B
The 2 door has cup holder on the sides but on the 4 door the only way to get cupholders is with leather seating. The center section will fold down and have a couple of holders there.
I didn't see leather seating as an option when I ordered my OBX. Is this only on certain models?

Reactions: tbearc

Roofus

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 23, 2021
Swamp
First Name
N
Last Name
B
OBX, Badlands and Wildtrak can be optioned with leather. I believe the OBX is a brown and black combo.
That sounds vaguely familiar now. Sorry it’s been a minute since my order. Its possible I was thinking I would wait to get leather aftermarket so I could get full black. I wouldn’t have wanted black/brown. That stinks I’ll lose out on rear cup holders though. :/

Blitzjb

Rank IV

Advocate III

Aug 25, 2020
Long Island, New York, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Blitzer
Member #

Besides the horrible speakers, that is my only real complaint so far as well. I was the DD for some friends the other night and when I opened my back door there were several empty drinks stuffed into the seat back pocket :ROFLMAO:
That is your fault for allowing drunk friends drink in your car

Super.Murph

Rank III

Advocate I

Jul 13, 2020
Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

If you have the molle panel on your seats, you can always add various drink holding attachments. A member of the our bronco club told me that the YETI cooler cup holder attachment works great for this purpose too. I ordered a knock off of this earlier today since everything YETI is so expensive.

Here is a link to what I ordered and according to him it works great.

Reactions: jd-ford-hd