Competition Strengthens All

KennyMac
Oct 14, 2021

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...Screenshot_20211013-152251_Gmail.jpg
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...View attachment 19688
That AT4 package is noice. Definitely a head turner

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Oct 14, 2021

It's just the GMC version of the Colorado ZR2. I bought the ZR2 Bison in December - it's a fantastic truck - front and rear lockers, 4Lo and 4Hi, full Boron skid plates, winch ready front bumper, DSSV shocks... it's great.

Attachments

Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
KennyMac, AcesandEights

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

And sometimes a company gets competition wrong…
6CB7A85B-4C89-475F-990A-50CA84273AD2.jpeg
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, Speed Devil

Libations MOD

Oct 14, 2021

It'll be in full production before the Broncos get there LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...View attachment 19688
Very interesting. Yes competition is good!

Looks like the rear side panel comes off.

ty for posting.

Oct 14, 2021

Very interesting. Yes competition is good!

Looks like the rear side panel comes off.

ty for posting.
it's just a bed topper/shell with swing-up sides ;)
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

it's just a bed topper/shell with swing-up sides ;)
ohhhh. It's a truck. lol I thought it was a suv.:D
Calgecko

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

GM mentality- if it has red tow hooks then it must be an offroader!

It's good looking, but imo the gm suspensions are not intended for real offroading! Horrible articulation, horrible ride for offroad.... GM can keep putting black rims, red tow hooks and mud tires on trucks, but that doesn't equate an offroader to me! They dont even offer a real locker ( I know I know... G80)... Dont get me wrong, I like GM vehicles, but you have to call something when you see it!
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.
KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

It's good looking, but imo the gm suspensions are not intended for real offroading! Horrible articulation, horrible ride for offroad.... GM can keep putting black rims, red tow hooks and mud tires on trucks, but that doesn't equate an offroader to me! They dont even offer a real locker ( I know I know... G80)... Dont get me wrong, I like GM vehicles, but you have to call something when you see it!
The Colorado ZR2 (and Bison) is pretty great
Calgecko

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Your red tow hook comment made me remember this:

2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Deano Bronc, Speed Devil

Oct 14, 2021

have you been in a new ZR2 or Bison off road? This thing rides amazing offroad. and it's super capable.

Attachments

KennyMac

Oct 14, 2021

cool to see that they tested my exact truck (same color, engine and trim) just a different year
KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

have you been in a new ZR2 or Bison off road? This thing rides amazing offroad. and it's super capable.
Really glad to see you're enjoying it, I do remember when you picked it up, sweet truck. I had to get a new truck this year, and compromised between the AT4 and max tow package. Got a 21 Sierra SLT w/X31 suspension and 6.2L. I had it in the woods testing out the 4wd before it had 50 miles on it, nothing like I plan to do with my Bronco, but I've been very happy with it in moderate terrain to get to some remote spots. And it pulls my 31' camper down the highway like a champ while riding like a Cadillac. To be clear, I'm not gonna take this thing down any class VI roads in NH, that's the kind of stuff I've been trying to buy a Bronco for...
Calgecko

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Yeah, I don't get the red tow hook thing. When you're browsing models on the GMC website, they brag on the red tow hooks as a cool feature almost as much as Ford does with the sway bar disconnect. As much as I love the AT4s, I've always felt like I was missing something there

Rank 0

Oct 15, 2021

That looks awesome, but the removeable roof is about 95% of why I'm getting a Bronco.
Deano Bronc, Bronco_Girl

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 15, 2021

Until I see this:
1634328759433.png

That's not direct competition
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2021

Until I see this:
View attachment 19781

That's not direct competition
Ah the old Blazer!! Cool. I've been waiting for Chevy to announce. I'll be shocked if they don't build it.
Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 15, 2021

Ah the old Blazer!! Cool. I've been waiting for Chevy to announce. I'll be shocked if they don't build it.

considering Mary Barra is running the show into the ground, dont hold your breath
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Bronco_Girl