Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...
Screenshot_20211013-152251_Gmail.jpg

Big Ragu

Rank II

Advocate III

May 8, 2021
Ohio
First Name
Aric
Last Name
Knepp
In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...View attachment 19688
That AT4 package is noice. Definitely a head turner

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

In this adventure, there has been plenty of posts discussing the Bronco's introduction and how it will drive the competition to do better and vice versa. I think it's bringing out competition they didn't expect to be competition. Where did the inspiration for this Canyon concept come from? I don't think they're chasing Fiat...View attachment 19688
Very interesting. Yes competition is good!

Looks like the rear side panel comes off.

ty for posting.

DFW Rusty

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Sep 16, 2021
North Texas
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Walker
GM mentality- if it has red tow hooks then it must be an offroader!

It's good looking, but imo the gm suspensions are not intended for real offroading! Horrible articulation, horrible ride for offroad.... GM can keep putting black rims, red tow hooks and mud tires on trucks, but that doesn't equate an offroader to me! They dont even offer a real locker ( I know I know... G80)... Dont get me wrong, I like GM vehicles, but you have to call something when you see it!

Reactions: KennyMac

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

It's good looking, but imo the gm suspensions are not intended for real offroading! Horrible articulation, horrible ride for offroad.... GM can keep putting black rims, red tow hooks and mud tires on trucks, but that doesn't equate an offroader to me! They dont even offer a real locker ( I know I know... G80)... Dont get me wrong, I like GM vehicles, but you have to call something when you see it!
The Colorado ZR2 (and Bison) is pretty great

Reactions: Calgecko

AcesandEights

Rank V

Promoter II

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman

Your red tow hook comment made me remember this:

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

have you been in a new ZR2 or Bison off road? This thing rides amazing offroad. and it's super capable.

Attachments

Reactions: KennyMac

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
have you been in a new ZR2 or Bison off road? This thing rides amazing offroad. and it's super capable.
Really glad to see you're enjoying it, I do remember when you picked it up, sweet truck. I had to get a new truck this year, and compromised between the AT4 and max tow package. Got a 21 Sierra SLT w/X31 suspension and 6.2L. I had it in the woods testing out the 4wd before it had 50 miles on it, nothing like I plan to do with my Bronco, but I've been very happy with it in moderate terrain to get to some remote spots. And it pulls my 31' camper down the highway like a champ while riding like a Cadillac. To be clear, I'm not gonna take this thing down any class VI roads in NH, that's the kind of stuff I've been trying to buy a Bronco for...

Reactions: Calgecko

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister

Yeah, I don't get the red tow hook thing. When you're browsing models on the GMC website, they brag on the red tow hooks as a cool feature almost as much as Ford does with the sway bar disconnect. As much as I love the AT4s, I've always felt like I was missing something there