Law Enforcement Roll Call

BostonBadlands
Nov 12, 2022

Rank V

Nov 12, 2022

Are you a past or present Law Enforcement?
Feel free to share a little about yourself (while exercising due discretion). Type of agency you were with? Rank achieved? Special units or assignments?

My career was rather brief--I came onto a northeast city department at the age of 50 (really), and stayed with it until mandatory retirement in 2012. I've driven for a living all my life (farm, construction, semi, taxi, even Postal (dis)Service! I was just a sector cop, and specialized on traffic enforcement. šŸ‘®
Now all I drive is my Badlands Sasquatch! šŸ And very happy with it.
PSUTE, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2022

Rank V

Nov 12, 2022

Sgt/Executive officer in a small town. 28 years was all the fun I could stand. The Executive Officer thing sounds impressive, but it basically meant that I had power of the purse with the same limitations as the chief without prior approval. Also was Firearms instructor and DARE officer and had my own budgets for those as well. Small town, you wear a lot of hats...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Ultimate Cosmic Power!

Nov 12, 2022

Already told you mine. I would be retired now, but my girls are going to college, next year. I should be working for Indian Motorcycle now!
PSUTE

Rank V

Nov 12, 2022

Retired 6 years now after 27 years service.
PSUTE

Rank III

Nov 17, 2022

present LEO. 14 years. Just got my 2dr Badlands a few weeks ago. Also a firearms instructor, one of only like 7 in the state of Connecticut.
PSUTE

Rank V

Nov 17, 2022

Crazewaffle7
present LEO. 14 years. Just got my 2dr Badlands a few weeks ago. Also a firearms instructor, one of only like 7 in the state of Connecticut.
I was one as well. We had more than 7 in alone our county, and it's a small county. How do you keep people qualified with that few instructors, let alone entrance level?
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank V

Nov 17, 2022

I'm only gonna say it because if you know, you know......

I was gonna be, but.....................................................................................
WildTrak | MIC | Velocity Blue | HOSS 3.0 | Lux | 4Dr | HD Mod
5.13.022, 10.9.022, 3.9.022, Built: 9.29.2022, SHIPPED: 11.26.2022, Arrived: 12.16.2022

Rank III

Nov 17, 2022

I was one as well. We had more than 7 in alone our county, and it's a small county. How do you keep people qualified with that few instructors, let alone entrance level?
Whoops, forgot to add that Iā€™m one of 7 female firearms instructors in the state.
PSUTE, TK1215