2023 Orders

foosed
Oct 11, 2022

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

I am new to the site. My wife ordered a BS Outer Banks on August 20. I know that emails regarding build dates for the 2023s were supposed to start going out on September 14 or 15. Has anyone gotten their build date notification yet? If so, when did you place your order?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 11, 2022

I am new to the site. My wife ordered a BS Outer Banks on August 20. I know that emails regarding build dates for the 2023s were supposed to start going out on September 14 or 15. Has anyone gotten their build date notification yet? If so, when did you place your order?
Welcome! Ordered on August 20 ... or September 21? September 21 was the first day people could convert to a '23, IF they already had an order in '22. I question, because we've heard of dealers taking orders even though the order banks were closed or closed to new orders. Ford has scheduled production through 11/28 and emails are going out, but I'm a little more concerned about the ordering part for you right now.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

I ordered my BS OuterBanks on August 30th. Got the production email on September 21 with a schedule date of November14th. Next week on September 27 got another email moving production week to November 21. They have not done any scheduling last week and are not scheduling Bronco Sports this week.

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

Welcome! Ordered on August 20 ... or September 21? September 21 was the first day people could convert to a '23, IF they already had an order in '22. I question, because we've heard of dealers taking orders even though the order banks were closed or closed to new orders. Ford has scheduled production through 11/28 and emails are going out, but I'm a little more concerned about the ordering part for you right now.
The 2023 order banks for the Bronco Sport opened on August 5th. My wife’s was ordered on August 20th.
Laura

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

I ordered my BS OuterBanks on August 30th. Got the production email on September 21 with a schedule date of November14th. Next week on September 27 got another email moving production week to November 21. They have not done any scheduling last week and are not scheduling Bronco Sports this week.
Hmm. I have not heard anything yet. Maybe I need to contact my salesperson.

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

The 2023 order banks for the Bronco Sport opened on August 5th. My wife’s was ordered on August 20th.
Not sure why yours didn’t get picked up for scheduling. Hopefully someone that knows more than me can help you out. Might want to watch Tim from Long McArthur on YouTube. He does a great job of explaining the process.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 11, 2022

Sorry, thank you. Long day and wasn't paying attention to he forum I was in!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Rank 0

Oct 11, 2022

Not sure why yours didn’t get picked up for scheduling. Hopefully someone that knows more than me can help you out. Might want to watch Tim from Long McArthur on YouTube. He does a great job of explaining the process.
Out of curiosity, what packages, if any, did you order on your Outer Banks? Maybe that would make the difference?

Ultimate Cosmic Power!

Oct 12, 2022

Just got another update today. I did a time-line on their emails, and it seems like Ford is updating me every 7 or 8 days. Got another today and I have now been dropped back to 21 November 2022, from 14 November 2022, from 31 October 21022. But, this time I am able to follow the build of my Bronco. The email said that once scheduled, a VIN will be provided. I have had my VIN since September? I don't know.

John

Oct 12, 2022

Just got another update today. I did a time-line on their emails, and it seems like Ford is updating me every 7 or 8 days. Got another today and I have now been dropped back to 21 November 2022, from 14 November 2022, from 31 October 21022. But, this time I am able to follow the build of my Bronco. The email said that once scheduled, a VIN will be provided. I have had my VIN since September? I don't know.

Here is the Ford order process

Order Input to Ford system - shows UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN
Order Processing - VIN and SCHEDULED TO WEEK - No ETA to dealer at this point
Order Processing - SCHEDULED TO DAY - ETA TO DEALER, from MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
Print an online window sticker within 7 to 10 days before your build date.
Your online window sticker will be a GREEN bordered one for a SPECIAL ORDERED and BLUE for a stock ordered.
In Production - SENT TO PLANT - ETA TO DEALER, this may change at this point
In Production - PRODUCED - ETA TO DEALER, this may change again based on updated information from transportation
Awaiting Shipment - RELEASED once passing Quality Control, this is what is on the system. Goes to the transportation lot waiting to be loaded on local transport or rail car.
In Transit - SHIPPED RAILCAR #XYZ ****** (Railroad Company name)
In Transit - PASSING during certain movements on the railroad, it will list the name of the passed point; could be done with multiple entries
In Transit - ARRIVED RAIL #XYZ ******, VEHICLE LOCATION by CITY/STATE This is usually the Regional Distribution Center
Delivered - FINAL DELIVERED (Delivery Company); DEALER CODE & DEALER NAME; DELIVER DATE MM/DD/YYYY, MILITARY TIME (TIME ZONE)