Changing options

Zacharyjones64
Sep 26, 2021

Rank V

Sep 26, 2021

So I think I already know the answer to this, but I just got back from Offroadeo Moab and I saw a few things I wanted to change on my 2dr non sas BD.

I reserved the first day available and have had a build date since they started rolling out. I am up to my 6th delayed scheduled build week. Has anyone had any luck or know if I am able to change color/tech packages? My general understanding is that if you have a vin/build week that you have no way to change anything but when I ordered this thing I based my choices on availability and possible delays. Half a year later and after offroadeo I regret not going sas and mid. Any feedback?
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021

Rank V

Sep 26, 2021

My understanding is that once you have a VIN, no further changes can be made. I suggest calling the Bronco Help Desk at Ford and ask for sure what options you might have.
Zacharyjones64

Life is a Highway

Sep 26, 2021

So I think I already know the answer to this, but I just got back from Offroadeo Moab and I saw a few things I wanted to change on my 2dr non sas BD.

I reserved the first day available and have had a build date since they started rolling out. I am up to my 6th delayed scheduled build week. Has anyone had any luck or know if I am able to change color/tech packages? My general understanding is that if you have a vin/build week that you have no way to change anything but when I ordered this thing I based my choices on availability and possible delays. Half a year later and after offroadeo I regret not going sas and mid. Any feedback?
You won’t be able to make changes. unfortunately you roll the dice when you start making changes to give you a better chance at getting it sooner. It is always a give and take. To get something you gotta give something up. You gave up options to get it sooner. I would drive it and enjoy it, and then decide on keeping it and upgrading aftermarket or placing a new order for exactly what you want and selling this one later. Good luck!
Zacharyjones64

Rank V

Sep 27, 2021

You won’t be able to make changes. unfortunately you roll the dice when you start making changes to give you a better chance at getting it sooner. It is always a give and take. To get something you gotta give something up. You gave up options to get it sooner. I would drive it and enjoy it, and then decide on keeping it and upgrading aftermarket or placing a new order for exactly what you want and selling this one later. Good luck!

That's what I was thinking. I think I'm still just on a high from off-roadeo but man the diamondsquatch was sick. That and the cyber orange I ordered is very very yellow. Still beautiful, but very yellow.
TK1215