Changing Dealership

Gypzees
Aug 17, 2020

Rank III

Aug 17, 2020

Has anyone had experience with changing the dealership once the order is placed? We will be moving from CA to Or in September and would like to don't want to loose my First Edition order?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2020

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 18, 2020

Dealerships are like diapers and need to be changed for the same reason.
BroncoMax

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

Has anyone had experience with changing the dealership once the order is placed? We will be moving from CA to Or in September and would like to don't want to loose my First Edition order?

The dealer should be able to be changed all the way up to the time of order and configuration. Last time I talked to Ford marketing they were allowing out of state transfers currently while in-state transfers were currently unavailable. I have not talked to them since a week after my reservation though so things may have changed.
BroncoMax

Rank III

Aug 18, 2020

Thanks for the info, I will check with Ford in the morning.

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 18, 2020

Thanks for the info, I will check with Ford in the morning.
The latest on dealership changes is that it has to be done by October 31st and you can only change once. If you change after that date or more than 1 change, you have to cancel old order and resubmit. So you might lose your FE reservation, but don't know for sure. All you have to do is call Ford Customer Service. I've heard it is easy and doesn't take much time. Just make sure your plans are final.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BroncoMax

Rank II

Aug 18, 2020

I would definitely call Ford and see what you need to do. Since this is an order you placed with the current dealer, I'm willing to bet you can have that dealer ship it to the new local dealer though. Please keep us posted.

Rank III

Aug 18, 2020

Thank you all for the great information, I will follow up and post what I find.

Rank V

Sep 10, 2020

I'm really going to change dealer myself. The Ford Dealer Ford gave me is clueless. SW Florida dealer who won't gave any details.......so Change I will to Daytona, not scared for a day trip.......they look so far to be best option. If not I will just WAIT!
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2020

Check out the thread I started on some potential dealerships that might have a better deal for you.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Deano Bronc