Outer Banks Interior

Cassius
Dec 27, 2020

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2020

Will the interior cloth - roast black onyx have the copper dash?
There are pictures with the roast cloth (Carbonized) that has the blue dash. B & P shows a copper dash with cloth.
Thank you

Attachments

Timothy
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2020

Rank IV

Dec 27, 2020

Unless they change something, the roast interior will have a roast dashboard and the navy pier interior will have a navy pier dash. There were 2 OBX vehicles shown in photos recently where one had Roast Seats with a Navy Pier dash and one had Navy Pier seats with a Roast dash. You can take a guess at what probably happened when they were built. All the vehicles shown so far are pre-production and sometimes they are a mixture of available parts at the time they built them.
Deano Bronc, Cassius

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2020

Unless they change something, the roast interior will have a roast dashboard and the navy pier interior will have a navy pier dash. There were 2 OBX vehicles shown in photos recently where one had Roast Seats with a Navy Pier dash and one had Navy Pier seats with a Roast dash. You can take a guess at what probably happened when they were built. All the vehicles shown so far are pre-production and sometimes they are a mixture of available parts at the time they built them.
Thank you , I was a bit worried when I saw the roast with a blue dash.

Rank V

Dec 31, 2020

But then why did it come out matching really well?

C88988D9-5190-423C-B997-06A8505D4CA3.jpeg

The headrest, center arm rest and dash appear to blend really well in a bluish grey fashion

Rank IV

Jan 01, 2021

But then why did it come out matching really well?

View attachment 6971

The headrest, center arm rest and dash appear to blend really well in a bluish grey fashion

Dumb luck. I prefer it too over either the correct Navy Pier or Roast Interior. I know it's not a production intent combination unless January gets here and they update the B&P with the new black FE interior and throw us all an unexpected surprise and change the roast dash and get rid of the blue accents on the grab handles and stitching.
Vigor

Rank V

Jan 01, 2021

Dumb luck. I prefer it too over either the correct Navy Pier or Roast Interior. I know it's not a production intent combination unless January gets here and they update the B&P with the new black FE interior and throw us all an unexpected surprise and change the roast dash and get rid of the blue accents on the grab handles and stitching.
They should promote whomever made this "dumb luck" switch up
jarrett

Rank 0

Oct 17, 2021

Will they be getting rid of the hideous blue accents and stitching in the 22’ outerbanks? I love the roast and black seats as well as the exterior of OB, but hate to see that eye grabbing blue. Will buy this trim once they replace that.