Can you hear me now??? Maybe?

gizmohd
Jun 09, 2021

Rank V

Jun 09, 2021

After the May 28th email I've noticed a serious drop in activity on the boards... Is everyone in just a 'wait and see mode' or have they become dejected and depressed because of it all.. I don't know about, nor will I even try to speak for anyone else, but I'm still excited about getting the Bronco... But, like everyone else I assume, id sure love more info, even if it came from 'insiders' or those 'in the know'...

Where's the weekly numbers of vehicles built? Those used to be pretty regular... but either I'm missing something, or the posts.. .LOL.. or have the masses just gone and hid in the corner?
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
Bronc96, BucknBronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 09, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2021

If most are like me I get the slowing of activity. I know I have found myself so dejected every week by the lack of progress that my activity has decreased. It was just to disappointing. As I said in an earlier thread "It's like coming downstairs at Christmas to no tree and no presents." Now I just keep hoping by my Nov Bday. If I hear before then it'll be a blessing. I know when I get my production date it will feel real again and I will be excited.
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
Bronc96, Broncadonk MKG

Home, home on the range

Jun 09, 2021

For me it's just a busy time. Lots to do outside and I just enjoy being outside!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank V

Jun 09, 2021

For me it's just a busy time. Lots to do outside and I just enjoy being outside!

Agreed.. would rather be driving top down in my new Bronco.. but thats not gonna happen for a bit.. ;)
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank V

Jun 09, 2021

I have been working 12+ hours a day with only every other weekend off. making the most of my wait time. I will have a hefty down payment ready and enough for all the AM parts I want to start with.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronc96, HoosierDaddy

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2021

The wind has definitely calmed the sea....
As with others I'm sure, having no way of controlling the process, I have been focusing on getting things out of the way in preparation for yhe day it arrives. I found my wife her dream bronco sport and we are anxiously awaiting its arrival as well. Badlands with badlands package and im going to lift it one more inch and get better tires on it. It's hoing to take some discipline to stay with the grind to be sure we can make both happen, but It will be worth it.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Bronc96, gizmohd

Rank V

Jun 09, 2021

I'm with you Sdakota! Nice weather and more time outside = less time with a device in my hands. :cool:
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
Sdakotabronco, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

Speaking for myself, I know I completely psyched myself up, "I'm going to know something! It might be later, it might be sooner, but I'm going to know something on the 28th!". And I had convinced myself that even my late order would get built sometime this year...then the let down. And then things got really negative around here. I was pissed along with everybody, but it seemed like the negativity kept going on and on. I didn't want to post in that, I didn't want to join in, I just wanted the excitement back. I think it's calmed down, but it might be a while before people start posting with good stuff. A lot of people are still salty (I am too, some days) and it's going to take a bit for people to get over it. Its taking some will power not just snap back at people with something snarky when it seems like the same questions keep getting asked. I try to take a breath and say to myself "These aren't trolls, they're just people with honest questions, they're as upset as everyone else"
Bronc96, Wamland

Rank III

Jun 10, 2021

For me, the stretched out and protracted launch of this vehicle, for all the reasons whatever they are, has completely thrown a blanket on my hype. Seems like every decision or clarification from Ford moves the Bronco further away from the vehicle I was hoping I’d be able to order. It’s still the most appealing new vehicle to me but becoming more clear that I’ll be spending a lot for my Big Bend and then spending even more in aftermarket to move from happy to thrilled with my Bronco.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jun 10, 2021

I've just tried to forget about it for now and keep myself from some silly impulsive buy , but there's really nothing else that I want on the market right now . Next year there will be several models that have peaked my interest though so Ford better tighten up . When I do finally get the build email maybe that will jumpstart my enthusiasm again
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bronc96, Cliffhanger

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

I'm still super excited :D , but I'm now also getting nervous with my build date coming up soon... I've got to get that down payment money increased!! o_O I'm only a few grand away from my goal. :eek:
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jun 10, 2021

There has definitely been a bit of a lull. Now that people with VINs have started getting window stickers the hype train is going to take off again!
Bronc96, TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jun 10, 2021

After the May 28th email I've noticed a serious drop in activity on the boards... Is everyone in just a 'wait and see mode' or have they become dejected and depressed because of it all.. I don't know about, nor will I even try to speak for anyone else, but I'm still excited about getting the Bronco... But, like everyone else I assume, id sure love more info, even if it came from 'insiders' or those 'in the know'...

Where's the weekly numbers of vehicles built? Those used to be pretty regular... but either I'm missing something, or the posts.. .LOL.. or have the masses just gone and hid in the corner?
A little bird told me they are building 926 broncos this week. ;)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Jun 10, 2021

For me all is the same. Late reservation = late build. If I can get mine MY 22 all is good! It is nice to see a few more people’s vehicles trickling out to build. Hopefully the dealer loaners and priority builds are wrapping up production and will ship out in the next couple of weeks. And then the customer builds will really start ramping up and shipping out. We can only pray that the parts issues decrease and production increases!
Bronc96, Rydfree

Rank V

Jun 10, 2021

Yeah I here you. I ordered a WT, Tow, High, Leather, MIC... So I have every possible parts restraints at the moment, so I decided to take a " Vacation" regarding my build date and put all that stress in the backburner until it happens. I did buy a crystal ball and have been trying to get answers from it without any luck yet :)
* 2022 WILDTRAK
* 2022 Explorer ST
Bronc96, tlowell01

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 10, 2021

Original Weekly build dates Got pushed back a couple/few weeks each , so new build dates will I assume restart a couple of few weeks from the last build dates.
Me personally, I’m burned out with trying to get answers to multiple questions still a year later , even though they are building Broncos for eventual sales , not early year mock-ups.

-Still no video footage of non Sasquatch outer banks and below trims.

-Still no word on the “rear seat backs of the BD 2 door finish(carpet)

-the majority of first 24hr reservation holders are still left out of build dates.

-still zero communication information on legit questions others have on their particular models.

-no communication from Ford on how many mic tops can be produced a day. (Not installed , just produced).

The one year anniversary is quickly coming for those of us that have been tirelessly trying to get “information” on typical builds.

I’ve given up on getting any “New” practical Bronco build information.

I just hang out here to see what other loyalist/Members are up to. And try to help new members with answers to questions that we “have” been able to retain.

Obviously I’m still gonna wait , just like the other 100,000 +.

It’s just like watching a BBQ cooking show,
Special Guests , Chiefs , prepping, cooking and then eating “telling us how great it is !”
Order yours today !
I guess it’s fine if you like living in a virtual world.

“That’s why communication communication/activity has decreased “
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Trusted and Carefree

Jun 10, 2021

I think it will pick back up when the '22 specs come out. Right now, the only really exciting thing is folks waiting on production dates, and that seems to be a pretty small group. Once that info drops, it will be buzzing again here. But its also summer and beautiful outside, and my dog isn't going to drink a beer in the backyard by himself.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Bronc96, TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jun 10, 2021

Original Weekly build dates Got pushed back a couple/few weeks each , so new build dates will I assume restart a couple of few weeks from the last build dates.
Me personally, I’m burned out with trying to get answers to multiple questions still a year later , even though they are building Broncos for eventual sales , not early year mock-ups.

-Still no video footage of non Sasquatch outer banks and below trims.

-Still no word on the “rear seat backs of the BD 2 door finish(carpet)

-the majority of first 24hr reservation holders are still left out of build dates.

-still zero communication information on legit questions others have on their particular models.

-no communication from Ford on how many mic tops can be produced a day. (Not installed , just produced).

The one year anniversary is quickly coming for those of us that have been tirelessly trying to get “information” on typical builds.

I’ve given up on getting any “New” practical Bronco build information.

I just hang out here to see what other loyalist/Members are up to. And try to help new members with answers to questions that we “have” been able to retain.

Obviously I’m still gonna wait , just like the other 100,000 +.

It’s just like watching a BBQ cooking show,
Special Guests , Chiefs , prepping, cooking and then eating “telling us how great it is !”
Order yours today !
I guess it’s fine if you like living in a virtual world.

“That’s why communication communication/activity has decreased “
It’s not a video….but I took pictures of this Outer Banks at MAP a few weeks ago.

101D1E1E-5759-4F5B-98BB-A10CE0A47730.jpeg741BB3DB-1C7C-4273-A5A8-41AC9A97EED5.jpeg96290E3E-94D8-4BE6-9A23-72E1379D5835.jpeg6FDB8793-F868-4FFF-941E-B1CDC5933289.jpeg2579B0A5-B425-4653-AA10-C80D5B40B45A.jpegDC0F95FF-0E68-4100-A36A-8A4942109E7A.jpeg11577ED3-C6D1-4A2E-866F-C3AAC9DA8484.jpeg1C93F59D-3F5A-4FDD-B48F-751A1EA31666.jpegB0DBD504-1B01-468A-9C38-B5D08FF6DEFD.jpeg71C4A27D-487A-458E-A4F3-AEB605ECF403.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Shadowblade, Bronc96

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 10, 2021

That looks sooo...
SWEET !!!
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Sdakotabronco, SlashRacer

Rank III

Jun 10, 2021

I am stuck on deployment, so I just check my email and here whenever the internet is working. I wont be home till the end of summer or later anyway so not missing much. Although I do stare at my email saying that my 4dr WT in AMB is on order everyday lol.
2020 GT350 Ford Perf Blue
2021 4dr AMB Wildtrak on order, Building my retirement garage
Bronc96, SlashRacer