Champion III

May 4, 2021
Jacksonville, FL
First Name
Darren
Last Name
McDaniel
Member #

After the May 28th email I've noticed a serious drop in activity on the boards... Is everyone in just a 'wait and see mode' or have they become dejected and depressed because of it all.. I don't know about, nor will I even try to speak for anyone else, but I'm still excited about getting the Bronco... But, like everyone else I assume, id sure love more info, even if it came from 'insiders' or those 'in the know'...

Where's the weekly numbers of vehicles built? Those used to be pretty regular... but either I'm missing something, or the posts.. .LOL.. or have the masses just gone and hid in the corner?

73chesney

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Apr 30, 2021
Germantown, Wisconsin
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
If most are like me I get the slowing of activity. I know I have found myself so dejected every week by the lack of progress that my activity has decreased. It was just to disappointing. As I said in an earlier thread "It's like coming downstairs at Christmas to no tree and no presents." Now I just keep hoping by my Nov Bday. If I hear before then it'll be a blessing. I know when I get my production date it will feel real again and I will be excited.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

The wind has definitely calmed the sea....
As with others I'm sure, having no way of controlling the process, I have been focusing on getting things out of the way in preparation for yhe day it arrives. I found my wife her dream bronco sport and we are anxiously awaiting its arrival as well. Badlands with badlands package and im going to lift it one more inch and get better tires on it. It's hoing to take some discipline to stay with the grind to be sure we can make both happen, but It will be worth it.

Norderwurm

Rank V

Supporter II

Apr 11, 2021
O'Fallon MO
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Speaking for myself, I know I completely psyched myself up, "I'm going to know something! It might be later, it might be sooner, but I'm going to know something on the 28th!". And I had convinced myself that even my late order would get built sometime this year...then the let down. And then things got really negative around here. I was pissed along with everybody, but it seemed like the negativity kept going on and on. I didn't want to post in that, I didn't want to join in, I just wanted the excitement back. I think it's calmed down, but it might be a while before people start posting with good stuff. A lot of people are still salty (I am too, some days) and it's going to take a bit for people to get over it. Its taking some will power not just snap back at people with something snarky when it seems like the same questions keep getting asked. I try to take a breath and say to myself "These aren't trolls, they're just people with honest questions, they're as upset as everyone else"

NurseDan

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 23, 2020
Alberta
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Watson
For me, the stretched out and protracted launch of this vehicle, for all the reasons whatever they are, has completely thrown a blanket on my hype. Seems like every decision or clarification from Ford moves the Bronco further away from the vehicle I was hoping I’d be able to order. It’s still the most appealing new vehicle to me but becoming more clear that I’ll be spending a lot for my Big Bend and then spending even more in aftermarket to move from happy to thrilled with my Bronco.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I've just tried to forget about it for now and keep myself from some silly impulsive buy , but there's really nothing else that I want on the market right now . Next year there will be several models that have peaked my interest though so Ford better tighten up . When I do finally get the build email maybe that will jumpstart my enthusiasm again

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

After the May 28th email I've noticed a serious drop in activity on the boards... Is everyone in just a 'wait and see mode' or have they become dejected and depressed because of it all.. I don't know about, nor will I even try to speak for anyone else, but I'm still excited about getting the Bronco... But, like everyone else I assume, id sure love more info, even if it came from 'insiders' or those 'in the know'...

Where's the weekly numbers of vehicles built? Those used to be pretty regular... but either I'm missing something, or the posts.. .LOL.. or have the masses just gone and hid in the corner?
A little bird told me they are building 926 broncos this week. ;)

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

For me all is the same. Late reservation = late build. If I can get mine MY 22 all is good! It is nice to see a few more people’s vehicles trickling out to build. Hopefully the dealer loaners and priority builds are wrapping up production and will ship out in the next couple of weeks. And then the customer builds will really start ramping up and shipping out. We can only pray that the parts issues decrease and production increases!

Ranjel

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Mar 20, 2021
986 Marina Drive, Weston, Florida 33327, United States
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Anjel
Member #

Yeah I here you. I ordered a WT, Tow, High, Leather, MIC... So I have every possible parts restraints at the moment, so I decided to take a " Vacation" regarding my build date and put all that stress in the backburner until it happens. I did buy a crystal ball and have been trying to get answers from it without any luck yet :)

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Original Weekly build dates Got pushed back a couple/few weeks each , so new build dates will I assume restart a couple of few weeks from the last build dates.
Me personally, I’m burned out with trying to get answers to multiple questions still a year later , even though they are building Broncos for eventual sales , not early year mock-ups.

-Still no video footage of non Sasquatch outer banks and below trims.

-Still no word on the “rear seat backs of the BD 2 door finish(carpet)

-the majority of first 24hr reservation holders are still left out of build dates.

-still zero communication information on legit questions others have on their particular models.

-no communication from Ford on how many mic tops can be produced a day. (Not installed , just produced).

The one year anniversary is quickly coming for those of us that have been tirelessly trying to get “information” on typical builds.

I’ve given up on getting any “New” practical Bronco build information.

I just hang out here to see what other loyalist/Members are up to. And try to help new members with answers to questions that we “have” been able to retain.

Obviously I’m still gonna wait , just like the other 100,000 +.

It’s just like watching a BBQ cooking show,
Special Guests , Chiefs , prepping, cooking and then eating “telling us how great it is !”
Order yours today !
I guess it’s fine if you like living in a virtual world.

“That’s why communication communication/activity has decreased “

Mal

Rank V

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

I think it will pick back up when the '22 specs come out. Right now, the only really exciting thing is folks waiting on production dates, and that seems to be a pretty small group. Once that info drops, it will be buzzing again here. But its also summer and beautiful outside, and my dog isn't going to drink a beer in the backyard by himself.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Original Weekly build dates Got pushed back a couple/few weeks each , so new build dates will I assume restart a couple of few weeks from the last build dates.
Me personally, I’m burned out with trying to get answers to multiple questions still a year later , even though they are building Broncos for eventual sales , not early year mock-ups.

-Still no video footage of non Sasquatch outer banks and below trims.

-Still no word on the “rear seat backs of the BD 2 door finish(carpet)

-the majority of first 24hr reservation holders are still left out of build dates.

-still zero communication information on legit questions others have on their particular models.

-no communication from Ford on how many mic tops can be produced a day. (Not installed , just produced).

The one year anniversary is quickly coming for those of us that have been tirelessly trying to get “information” on typical builds.

I’ve given up on getting any “New” practical Bronco build information.

I just hang out here to see what other loyalist/Members are up to. And try to help new members with answers to questions that we “have” been able to retain.

Obviously I’m still gonna wait , just like the other 100,000 +.

It’s just like watching a BBQ cooking show,
Special Guests , Chiefs , prepping, cooking and then eating “telling us how great it is !”
Order yours today !
I guess it’s fine if you like living in a virtual world.

“That’s why communication communication/activity has decreased “
It’s not a video….but I took pictures of this Outer Banks at MAP a few weeks ago.

101D1E1E-5759-4F5B-98BB-A10CE0A47730.jpeg
741BB3DB-1C7C-4273-A5A8-41AC9A97EED5.jpeg
96290E3E-94D8-4BE6-9A23-72E1379D5835.jpeg
6FDB8793-F868-4FFF-941E-B1CDC5933289.jpeg
2579B0A5-B425-4653-AA10-C80D5B40B45A.jpeg
DC0F95FF-0E68-4100-A36A-8A4942109E7A.jpeg
11577ED3-C6D1-4A2E-866F-C3AAC9DA8484.jpeg
1C93F59D-3F5A-4FDD-B48F-751A1EA31666.jpeg
B0DBD504-1B01-468A-9C38-B5D08FF6DEFD.jpeg
71C4A27D-487A-458E-A4F3-AEB605ECF403.jpeg