Can i fit 35's on the stock Bronco 4 door?

RichW23
Jan 29, 2021

Rank III

Jan 29, 2021

I am building and pricing everything out and i have one lingering question on the new 2021 Bronco 4 dr... can i put 35 in tires on the stock Bronco without having a sasquatch package? i dont do much offroading and i just love the way this looks with the bigger tires, i do not have much need for a super suspension or anything crazy. it is literally going to be a glorified daily driver that just looks cool and is my toy. please let me know if anybody knows for sure on this.

thanks everybody and glad to be a new member here.
The_Salty_Bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2021

Rank IV

Feb 11, 2021

I am building and pricing everything out and i have one lingering question on the new 2021 Bronco 4 dr... can i put 35 in tires on the stock Bronco without having a sasquatch package? i dont do much offroading and i just love the way this looks with the bigger tires, i do not have much need for a super suspension or anything crazy. it is literally going to be a glorified daily driver that just looks cool and is my toy. please let me know if anybody knows for sure on this.

thanks everybody and glad to be a new member here.
Great question I've been wondering myself what size tires I will be able to fit without upgrading suspension. Haven't heard too much on this so most likely wont find out until it gets closer to release or someone gets their hands on one to find out.

Having slickrock withdraw!

Feb 11, 2021

Great question I've been wondering myself what size tires I will be able to fit without upgrading suspension. Haven't heard too much on this so most likely wont find out until it gets closer to release or someone gets their hands on one to find out.
This is the Overlander concept vehicle and it has aftermarket wheels and 35" tires. This is on a stock Badlands suspension so I don't know what trim you guys are thinking about doing this on. As you can see, there is clearance but I have no idea if there are rubbing issues when turning or not.

BN overlander-pic.jpg
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer, Rgwinn

Rank IV

Feb 11, 2021

This is the Overlander concept vehicle and it has aftermarket wheels and 35" tires. This is on a stock Badlands suspension so I don't know what trim you guys are thinking about doing this on. As you can see, there is clearance but I have no idea if there are rubbing issues when turning or not.

View attachment 8925
Nice! Those are the exact wheels I was thinking about getting. I've ordered a Black Diamond but trying to get my dealer to help me change to a badlands. If I end up with the Black Diamond ill probably get a suspension kit and add 35's or 37's anyway lol.
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Feb 11, 2021

There has been som discussion about the height difference between the badlands and a Sasquatch Bronco. The important things I gathered from it is that the Sasquatch is 3/8 or 10mm higher than the badlands. In the Overlander picture above it looks less that 10mm compared to a Sasquatch however the Overlander has winch loaded roof rack and goodies in the back so it could be riding low. Also keep in mind that is a preproduction model.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, The_Salty_Bronco

Rank III

Feb 11, 2021

Thinking different shocks front and rear coil overs. I ordered a non Squash. I might rock the 16" steelies with 285/75 R16's BFG Mud terrains
2022 Bronco 2.3 Base manual- no options