Can I change my reservation from Wildtrak to Badlands?

firsttimefordbuyer
Oct 29, 2020

Rank 0

Oct 29, 2020

So on the first day, I reserved a Badland 4 door, and then as stupid as it sounds, I liked the front grill better on the Wildtrak so canceled the badlands and reserved the wildtrak on the 2nd day. Now I guess I missed that the Wildtrak interior is not black and come to find out they merged both to have the same grill. I just can't drop 50K+ to get an interior color I hate so want to switch back to badlands and just option it up as close as the Wildtrak.

Any insight on if we can still do this? I've seen posts stating that you can make the change with your dealership and others that state the opposite. Man, it would suck to lose my reservation if not. I'm currently in an FJ Cruiser and was holding on until 2021 but no way I can wait until 2022.

Fingers crossed you can change the model. Kicking myself for canceling the 1st reservation. Thanks for any insight if you can do this?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 29, 2020

Yes, nothing is set in stone until you actually go to the the dealer and place your order minus the people who put in for FE.
Deano Bronc

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 30, 2020

You can get whatever trim you want outside of a FE when you actually place the order . I just confirmed this with my dealer yesterday .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Nov 02, 2020

You can change to anything but a First Edition.
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands (reserved, ordered with note for My22)
Deano Bronc