Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 23, 2021
Encino, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Vazana
Thank you for sharing. It definitely looks different on the B&P tool. I wonder what it looks like in reality?! This is the color I chose as well, and now I'm back on the fence with this and A51.

Reactions: Commodore

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Thank you for sharing. It definitely looks different on the B&P tool. I wonder what it looks like in reality?! This is the color I chose as well, and now I'm back on the fence with this and A51.
There should be some 2021 Rangers and Bronco Sports at a dealership near you to go check out . These are definitely the two colors that one should actually see on a vehicle before ordering .

JZZ

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 15, 2020
MD-180, Frederick, MD, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Zimmerman
Yea my first pick was Cactus Grey until I looked at a Bronco Sport then I was stuck on Area 51 along with everyone else finally decided on Velocity Blue OBX but still waiting on some good pictures of the Navy Pier cloth for final call I’ll be a 2022 MY so who knows what can or will change

not4u

Rank 0

Advocate I

Nov 13, 2020
Hartford, CT, USA
First Name
hunter
Last Name
morton
I was on the fence between 51 and cactus- went to a dealer and saw a sport in cactus. It is SO unexciting more or less just dull grey. I still have not seen a 51 but hoping to before final order submitted!

Attachments

JeR2D2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 27, 2021
Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Honestly I still don't think it's very accurate in the B&P - I've seen it in person twice on a Sport and a Ranger both inside and outside in sun/clouds and the color is really beautiful to me. I love that it does look different in different environments. While not as Green/Blue as original rendering I still think it's a great unique color that will really stand out!

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
There's been a handful of posts on here trying to figure out this color, and several folks have posted pics, but it looks like a different color in every picture I've seen. I got a color sample book from my dealer to look at in various lighting conditions, and it helps, but I still haven't been able to see it on a vehicle in person. Definitely a few tough colors that have been debated on these Broncos! Here's one with pics to confuse you more!

Justin Case

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 24, 2021
Connecticut, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Quinn
Many Ford dealers now have the smaller Bronco Sport models in stock which comes in Cactus Gray. As someone who has been working with many customers to place their orders, it has been helpful to have reservation holders come in to see what it looks like on a vehicle in person. I would recommend reaching out to the dealer your reservation/order is with and asking if they have one in stock that they can show you. If they do not, you can search online to see if any dealers in your area have a Bronco Sport in Cactus Gray that you can go look at.
See attached photos for iPhone images of one in the shade and in the sun. I hope this is helpful!
Cactus Gray shade.jpg
Cactus Gray Sun.jpg

Last edited:

Pakrat

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
Many Ford dealers now have the smaller Bronco Sport models in stock which comes in Cactus Gray. As someone who has been working with many customers to place their orders, it has been helpful to have reservation holders come in to see what it looks like on a vehicle in person. I would recommend reaching out to the dealer your reservation/order is with and asking if they have one in stock that they can show you. If they do not you can search online to see if any dealers in your area have a vehicle in Cactus Gray that you can go look at.
See attached photos for iPhone images of one in the shade and in the sun. I hope this is helpful. View attachment 9386View attachment 9387
Good pictures. Those are pretty representative of what they look like in person, at least to me. I'd say that at dusk they do take on the more sage or greenish tones but overall the second pic is very representative of what it looks like in person.

Advocate I

Feb 27, 2021
Maryland
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Kain
So the color is the only thing I’m struggling with in my order. What got me hooked was the initial promo Pics of a really cool blue. I added the pic that I am talking about that is STILL on the bronco website. Thing is, this blue is not available. I ended up completing my order yesterday for cactus grey. I was torn with CG vs Area 51 but I really wanted this first blue which is awesome.

Attachments

Stereo

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

So the color is the only thing I’m struggling with in my order. What got me hooked was the initial promo Pics of a really cool blue. I added the pic that I am talking about that is STILL on the bronco website. Thing is, this blue is not available. I ended up completing my order yesterday for cactus grey. I was torn with CG vs Area 51 but I really wanted this first blue which is awesome.
I always thought that blue model on the website you referenced was A51.However I completely understand the struggle. I went with CG but it took 5 trips to the local Ford dealer to see the colors in different lighting conditions before I can make up my mind.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

I too took many trips and to almost every dealer in my state at the rate I was going. Literally drove around for 2 days going dealer to dealer and looking. Lightning Blue, Cactus Grey, Area 51, Velocity Blue, Cyber Orange... it was a struggle, and the Cactus Grey was always changing colored sun, rain, cloudy... I even dragged the family and friends into it...

In the end I don’t think you can go wrong, but I went Area 51.

Reactions: Stereo

JeR2D2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 27, 2021
Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I actually think that WAS a CG vehicle but it’s a heavily edited photo, say this because even the cyber orange looks different and I’ve seen other photos of the same car looking cactus gray

Attachments

Reactions: Gutter Clown

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Yeah I thought this was Cyber Orange and Area 51, but I think the photo editing really changed the look of these colors. I mean they probably are that in name, but the rendering just doesn't match what I've seen in the "wild". I really hope mine comes out like the one on the right.
1614456360077.png

I've watched these videos so many times I know the timing and everything...

The Cactus Grey just looks awesome!

Reactions: JEM23