Built! 10/29 (Submitted to Plant - Scheduled Oct 25th) (Blend date 10/27)

Rgwinn
Aug 24, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 24, 2021

Got an email from my dealer today “Your Bronco got submitted to plant today”

is this preview on the dealers side? Hopefully I get an email with my VIN this week. :unsure:

Got a Sunday email,
AEFDA683-E28D-4CCE-B701-FBAAF32651A0.jpeg
Our current estimate for delivery to Skyline Sales, Inc. is between November 23, 2021 and November 29, 2021.
57EC7809-DB00-4DD7-A40C-774A676AA88E.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Catdog7799, WeakNinja

No Ragerts

Aug 25, 2021

is this preview on the dealers side? Hopefully I get an email with my VIN this week. :unsure:
I’m pulling for ya! Good luck
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Rgwinn

Rank IV

Aug 25, 2021

You should call 1-800-334-4375. I bet they’ll have your VIN to track. I actually called today and they gave me mine even though my dealer hasn’t contacted me once (other than to order) nor do I have a build date.
PerucciTonks, lintcl14

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2021

Hope you get some good news. Dealer reaching out sounds promising!
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2021

You should call 1-800-334-4375. I bet they’ll have your VIN to track. I actually called today and they gave me mine even though my dealer hasn’t contacted me once (other than to order) nor do I have a build date.
I will, thanks !
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2021

Got through to Ford Marketing today and I did get my VIN number. So slowly moving along!

my super rare 2021 Rapid Red First Edition. :cool:
EBF33A48-C45F-458C-8BA7-D3D59E97A8C2.jpeg
WeakNinja, Broncofly

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Excellent progress! Kudos!
We all hope to hear more as you progress through the future stages.
Build week, Window sticker, Blend date, Place in line, Module activation, Shipping details, etc.
Very exciting!
Bronc96, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Got through to Ford Marketing today and I did get my VIN number. So slowly moving along!

my super rare 2021 Rapid Red First Edition. :cool:
View attachment 17398
Great to hear!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Excellent progress! Kudos!
We all hope to hear more as you progress through the future stages.
Build week, Window sticker, Blend date, Place in line, Module activation, Shipping details, etc.
Very exciting!
Hope you get some news on yours to compadre (y)

I will continue to post updates as I get them. My dealer is excited as this will be their 1st First Edition
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Hope you get some news on yours to compadre (y)

I will continue to post updates as I get them. My dealer is excited as this will be their 1st First Edition

It is good to hear your dealer is excited as well! He/she might be able to take a few pictures for you as it arrived on the vehicle transport truck. Like many of us, you will have your first song to play on the stereo as you drive off the dealer lot. Brush up on how to configure Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and download your song to your streaming service library. We will all be excited for you! This is amazing! Get ready to live the dream!
BuckyTheBronco, Boogeyman1

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

It is good to hear your dealer is excited as well! He/she might be able to take a few pictures for you as it arrived on the vehicle transport truck. Like many of us, you will have your first song to play on the stereo as you drive off the dealer lot. Brush up on how to configure Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and download your song to your streaming service library. We will all be excited for you! This is amazing! Get ready to live the dream!
Luckily I’m ahead of the curve on the Sync4 as we have a 2021 F150 Platinum. And I do have my song saved, Tom’s Diner by Suzanne Vega. And I will make sure I get delivery photos, in fact I will try to be there when the truck arrives :D
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Luckily I’m ahead of the curve on the Sync4 as we have a 2021 F150 Platinum. And I do have my song saved, Tom’s Diner by Suzanne Vega. And I will make sure I get delivery photos, in fact I will try to be there when the truck arrives :D

As we follow the line of steps to prepare for delivery, you might already have a tentative check list prepared for day of delivery? Perhaps you have discovered how the Bronco Owner’s Manual is a great source of information?

I have a tentative list as outlined below. (I am very much a work in progress. Ha!) Suggestions for improvement?

Bronco Delivery Day Checklist.
  • Check lug nut tightness to 100 lb. ft. (Page 392)
  • Wrench kit in glove box?
  • Jack in trunk?
  • Bronco lights check: Brake lights, Directional lights, Flashers, High/Low beams.
  • Under the hood fluid check for 2.7L: (Page 320) Oil, Brake, Radiator, Windshield washer.
  • Digital Cluster verification: TPMS, oil, temp, fuel.
  • Configure MyView in digital cluster.
  • Configure Apple CarPlay.
Broncofly, BroncoBill

Rank V

Aug 26, 2021

As we follow the line of steps to prepare for delivery, you might already have a tentative check list prepared for day of delivery? Perhaps you have discovered how the Bronco Owner’s Manual is a great source of information?

I have a tentative list as outlined below. (I am very much a work in progress. Ha!) Suggestions for improvement?

Bronco Delivery Day Checklist.
  • Check lug nut tightness to 100 lb. ft. (Page 392)
  • Wrench kit in glove box?
  • Jack in trunk?
  • Bronco lights check: Brake lights, Directional lights, Flashers, High/Low beams.
  • Under the hood fluid check for 2.7L: (Page 320) Oil, Brake, Radiator, Windshield washer.
  • Digital Cluster verification: TPMS, oil, temp, fuel.
  • Configure MyView in digital cluster.
  • Configure Apple CarPlay.
Excellent list, thanks BuzzyBud, added to Apple Notes! One item I thought of as well is to download, configure and add your Bronco to your Ford Pass App. This should happen during the sales orientation process but I am sure my head will be spinning.
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
Rgwinn, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 05, 2021

Excellent list, thanks BuzzyBud, added to Apple Notes! One item I thought of as well is to download, configure and add your Bronco to your Ford Pass App. This should happen during the sales orientation process but I am sure my head will be spinning.
Since i had my VIN I was able to add my Bronco to my Ford Pass account
Broncofly, Boogeyman1

Rank V

Sep 06, 2021

Since i had my VIN I was able to add my Bronco to my Ford Pass account
Nice, I will check it out. Thanks!
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
Rgwinn

Rank II

Sep 07, 2021

Are there any new FE window stickers?
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Sep 08, 2021

Are there any new FE window stickers?
Probably be a few weeks for window stickers

Rank II

Sep 08, 2021

Probably be a few weeks for window stickers
Scheduled for 9/13 Build week. Can not find find anyone on both websites with a 9/13 build week that has a window sticker. With the MIC 2.0 announcement Ford may have to reevaluate scheduling. A number of soft tops scheduled for 9/13 were pushed out.
Broncofly, Rgwinn

Rank II

Sep 08, 2021

Got a Sunday email,
View attachment 17866
I got the same email. Fingers crossed amigo.
G.O.A.T.
Broncofly, Rgwinn

Rank II

Sep 22, 2021

Any one Built lately or Window Sticker?
Rgwinn