Build Your Own Package - What would be in yours?

David
Apr 13, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

I was just cruising through build and price and started thinking about what I would do if I could pick all interior and convenience options a-la-cart. What would your personalized options package look like?

The David Package:

-Wireless Charging Pad
-Heated Steering Wheel
-360 Cameras
-12in Display
-Heated Front Seats
-Dash charging ports
-110 Outlet for Rear Row
-Remote Start System
-Dual Zone Climate Control
-B&O Sound System
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
SScarolina, broncoCrzy
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 13, 2021

I was just cruising through build and price and started thinking about what I would do if I could pick all interior and convenience options a-la-cart. What would your personalized options package look like?

The David Package:

-Wireless Charging Pad
-Heated Steering Wheel
-360 Cameras
-12in Display
-Heated Front Seats
-Dash charging ports
-110 Outlet for Rear Row
-Remote Start System
-B&O Sound System
I like it!
The Deano package would remove the B&O and add the LED Approach Lamps and LED Spotlight. The B&O would be price and performance dependent as it would be nice to have a little more output when the top is off.

Have you happened to hear the B&O system yet in the Bronco? I should have asked them to turn it on at the Dealer Event I was at. Never even thought about it.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
broncoCrzy, SlashRacer

Wank ER

Apr 13, 2021

I am excited by the tech features as much as the mechanical, so I want it all. If I could a-la-cart things, it would be more control over the interior upholstery and flooring options.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Bike007b

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Mine is different. Mine is what ford should have done to all trims to improve safety and production simplicity

-12 inch screen on all vehicles
-ford 360 copilot (safety should be standard on all vehicles and not paywalled)
-Outlets/wiring standard on all trims

Thats about it and wouldnt likely drive up cost of the base TOO much. All the other stuff can be handed out in different package levels
Bike007b, broncoCrzy

Wank ER

Apr 13, 2021

I like it!
The Deano package would remove the B&O and add the LED Approach Lamps and LED Spotlight. The B&O would be price and performance dependent as it would be nice to have a little more output when the top is off.

Have you happened to hear the B&O system yet in the Bronco? I should have asked them to turn it on at the Dealer Event I was at. Never even thought about it.
I have heard the B&O in a 2020 F150 - and will give it a blast this Friday when I go for a dealer Bronco open house.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
SlvrSurfRidr, Steve777468

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 13, 2021

I have heard the B&O in a 2020 F150 - and will give it a blast this Friday when I go for a dealer Bronco open house.
Great! Hopefully one of yours will have the Lux package. Looking forward to hearing your opinion on it.

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Here is my custom one

Bare bones off road (all trims):

-Stab disc
-locking front and rear axle
-12 inch screen
-Off road cameras

thats it all that other "comfy stuff" like chargers and sound and climate are not included. This is to help out the people who wanted a more capable off road vehicle without being dragged down in thousands of $$$ worth of luxury items. Mainly for base and lower end trims.

A base with this package would be extremely popular.

However ford can still paywall stuff like MGV and drainplugs to keep the ULTIMATE capability and durability to higher trims
Steve777468, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 13, 2021

The David Package:

-Wireless Charging Pad
-Heated Steering Wheel
-360 Cameras
-12in Display
-Heated Front Seats
-Dash charging ports
-110 Outlet for Rear Row
-Remote Start System
-B&O Sound System
I haven't seen the MGV seats, but I think I would like to have them too, along with what you have listed.
We ended up in Lux territory to get some of the options you list above, which is why they are bundled, I guess.
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Steve777468, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 13, 2021

Here is my custom one

Bare bones off road (all trims):

-Stab disc
-locking front and rear axle
-12 inch screen
-Off road cameras

thats it all that other "comfy stuff" like chargers and sound and climate are not included
Looks good. What about axle ratio? I would include the Automatic On-Demand due to my location.

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Looks good. What about axle ratio? I would include the Automatic On-Demand due to my location.
I would think axle ratio would be determined by squatch or not squatch not your equipment package
Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Apr 13, 2021

Life is a Highway

Apr 13, 2021

@David i would keep it the same BL w/squatch, high package, tow package. Add on picitiny rail, charging pad and map features. Everything else I am gonna add on myself
David

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

@David i would keep it the same BL w/squatch, high package, tow package. Add on picitiny rail, charging pad and map features. Everything else I am gonna add on myself
picitiny rail is now canceled from ford. Its now a 4wp accessory

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 13, 2021

Mine is different. Mine is what ford should have done to all trims to improve safety and production simplicity

-12 inch screen on all vehicles
-ford 360 copilot (safety should be standard on all vehicles and not paywalled)
-Outlets/wiring standard on all trims

Thats about it and wouldnt likely drive up cost of the base TOO much. All the other stuff can be handed out in different package levels
I couldn’t agree more.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

@tlowell01 's Package = lux package. I want all the safety, tech, and comfort features that I can get. I'm still giddy that Ford has an offering with the highest mechanical capability + highest feature package + MT.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Steve777468, 14U

No Ragerts

Apr 13, 2021

@David - sweet build.
Just need to add the following to the INTERIOR wish list:
- power seats with MGV
- cooled seats
- ability to record on 360 cams

And these to the OVERALL wishlist
- Coyote motor
- dual tops
- power folding side view mirrors
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Have you happened to hear the B&O system yet in the Bronco?
I have and will have some first impressions notes coming out this week. TLDR: I like it but wouldn't get the LUX solely for that.
SlvrSurfRidr, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Y'all are jumping in with all the mechanicals and stuff. This was about my creature comforts, we'll have the thread for the "send it!" gear later. :ROFLMAO:
SlashRacer, Steve777468

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 13, 2021

Well, if we’re going for broke here,
Let’s get a thermal imager/night vision camera on there.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
SlashRacer, Steve777468

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2021

Well, if we’re going for broke here,
Let’s get a thermal imager/night vision camera on there.
Since we've left the realm of the reasonable, I think an M2 mount makes sense. Gonna have to tie into the floor and frame since the static/dynamic weight ratings on the roof are a bit...anemic...but I think there's potential as a technical truck platform.
Howdy, TK1215