Build date scheduled finally.

Onyx470
Apr 23, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 23, 2021

I ordered my BS Outerbanks on 3/08. I was told by the dealer it's taken 6-8 weeks for any build. I've waited 2 months now with no updates and the dealer actually calling me on occasion fishing to see if I've received information before he has. Finally today I have been sent an email with a build date the week of 6/28. I'm not sure what can be done at this point but I feel very misled. The anticipation is killing me to say the least.

Rank 0

Apr 23, 2021

I ordered mine on 3/17. Outerbanks with OB package and trailer package. I got an email today about being in production 6/28 also. I'm just glad to finally have a build date. I'm sure it can change but I was getting anxious not evening having it scheduled. I'm just glad I can extend my lease another few months until it arrives.
Onyx470

Rank 0

Apr 23, 2021

I ordered mine on 3/17. Outerbanks with OB package and trailer package. I got an email today about being in production 6/28 also. I'm just glad to finally have a build date. I'm sure it can change but I was getting anxious not evening having it scheduled. I'm just glad I can extend my lease another few months until it arrives.
I'm glad you got a build date too! It was definitely making me anxious when the dealer who placed my order started asking me for information. More certainty is appreciated I was just unprepared I suppose.