Build date email updated

TEEDEE
Aug 28, 2021

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

Ford is obviously working on my OBX. I received my "YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" email last Thursday and the computer generated photo did not show the soft top. I checked the progress this week--to see if anything changed--and the soft top has been added!!!
Real progress; one step closer to delivery. ;)
I called my dealer and he indicated that my order is the first (and so far only) Bronco they have scheduled for production. The other order holders did not want to update their order to a soft top to expedite the build date. We should receive our truck in six weeks or so. I'm nervous about the hard top price whenever the 'bugs' get worked out, but I will have my truck this year and will have the option to purchase the hard top later.
Switching to the soft helped move my order up in the queue.

Attachments

4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Aug 28, 2021

What other options so you have on your build? Lux package? Sasquatch?

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

I have many of the deadly sins: Sasquatch (with all of the deadly sins it contains), LUX, Tow Pkg, 2.7.
I'm really happy that I changed changed to a soft top. --With out changing my order, I believe I'd be waiting until next year. I was dead last at my dealer, with the change, I went to the front of the line!
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Michael Grasso, Deano Bronc