Buck N Penny present... Joshua Tree

Johnperrion
May 11, 2021

Rank IV

May 11, 2021

Hey guys! In case you hadn't read.. I'm driving my Bronco Sport across the country! I want Buck to be the first Bronco Sport to have touched both oceans and Badlands National Park! I will be filming and posting my adventures on Instagram so if you aren't following me there.... Get on it to see all the awesome Bronco Sport Content I'm cooking up!!!
Buck_N_PennyPerrion

Follow our continuing adventures on Instagram at Buck_N_Penny !
BadlandsVaro, bigwheelz80
Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2021

No Ragerts

May 11, 2021

Giddy up!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
14U, TK1215

Gladesmen

May 11, 2021

Wow nice little collection of Sports there. I am a bit envious, I’m stuck here waiting for who knows how long and your out there making memories. Good job.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
14U, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

May 11, 2021

Wow nice little collection of Sports there. I am a bit envious, I’m stuck here waiting for who knows how long and your out there making memories. Good job.
You can live vicariously through me until then! ha ha You're gonna love it when it finally does arrive!
14U, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 11, 2021

Great videos. Following you now on Instagram.
Nice variety of roof racks. As time passes, would value hearing the pros and cons.
14U

Life is a Highway

May 11, 2021

Hey guys! In case you hadn't read.. I'm driving my Bronco Sport across the country! I want Buck to be the first Bronco Sport to have touched both oceans and Badlands National Park! I will be filming and posting my adventures on Instagram so if you aren't following me there.... Get on it to see all the awesome Bronco Sport Content I'm cooking up!!!
Buck_N_PennyPerrion

Right on Brother!
14U, Johnperrion

Rank IV

May 11, 2021

Thanks for the support! Actually all the racks are from a company @YuccaMNFG on Instagram. Pretty cool dude.
I'll be posting a review of the rack once I've installed some goodies. So far its been great. No noise. No noticeable affect on driving. I drove it back from California and the vehicle responded the same way back that it did there. Once back home I strapped down a 101 lbs Ironman 4x4 rack to the YuccaMNFG rack and drove it about 11 miles. Again no problems. I just drove slower, came to very gradual and slow leading stops. No herky jerky movement or hard braking. Certainly didn't gun it. Drove just fine.
14U, TK1215