Champion II

Jun 18, 2021
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Bronco's on the beach- Carova Beach, NC
Will will meet at the air down station @ 10 am 0n May 22nd and then convoy to the Virginia state line via the beach.

Air Down All Tires
It is the law, you must air down all tires prior to getting on the beach.
Pullover to air down tires at the Corolla Village Road public access facility, located on the east side of N.C. 12.
Pounds Per Square (PSI) inch should be:
20 PSI for SUV’s & 1/2 ton 4X4
35 PSI for 3/4 ton 4X4
To air your tire back up go to Historic Corolla Park. Enter at the main park entrance and turn right into the parking lot. Air stations are located at the end of the lot near the picnic pavilion.

All you need to know: https://www.visitcurrituck.com/visitor-info/beach-driving-tips/

View Bronco Event

BroncoMax

Rank V

Don't delete

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
Can a person with a Bronco waiting to be built, show up with their 2022 Maverick FX/4 purchased 01/20/2022? I would love to finally see a Real BRONCO.... I have yet to see one where I live in Alva Florida. Ft. Myers area

white lightning

Rank IV

Champion II

Jun 18, 2021
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Can a person with a Bronco waiting to be built, show up with their 2022 Maverick FX/4 purchased 01/20/2022? I would love to finally see a Real BRONCO.... I have yet to see one where I live in Alva Florida. Ft. Myers area
If your on Bronco Nation , that’s good enough for me. Perhaps you can hitch a ride.

Big_Blue

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 11, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Warner
I vote YES. I have my 2021 OBX, 2DR, AMB and love the Maverick. I finally got to look at a Maverick FX/4 today and I think they are great.

Big_Blue

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 11, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Warner
white lighting - Did you see that they changed the Beach Parking Permits this year? They are now April 30 to October 1. Also, the link to their web paged changed, the old one doesn't work. It is: https://co.currituck.nc.us/beach-parking/ You can order your permit online now. However, you still have to pick it you at the Visitors Center. I'm still planning on going and getting a permit just for the fun of it.
Cheers,
Big_Blue

TheShark

Rank II

Advocate III

Oct 14, 2021
Cary, North Carolina
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Ascherl
white lighting - Did you see that they changed the Beach Parking Permits this year? They are now April 30 to October 1. Also, the link to their web paged changed, the old one doesn't work. It is: https://co.currituck.nc.us/beach-parking/ You can order your permit online now. However, you still have to pick it you at the Visitors Center. I'm still planning on going and getting a permit just for the fun of it.
Cheers,
Big_Blue
Thanks Big_Blue for the information. I went to the link you posted and purchased a parking permit. 222 out of 300 permits still left for that week.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.