Bronco Support Team – Telephone Conversation.

BuzzyBud
Oct 12, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

This morning I had the pleasure of speaking with a genuinely nice and well-trained customer support person on the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375. I was able to obtain this number from an equally nice person at the Ford Customer Support number 1-800-392-3673.

(I tend to be a calm rational person during challenging times, and this was no exemption.)

I had accessed my options regarding dealer allocations and located an alternative dealer who is projected to have an abundance of allocations in 2022. My goal this morning was to request a change of dealers. The answer was NO. Ford is not allowing any dealer transfers. When asked if that policy might change. The answer was also NO.

When I explained how I could not hold on until 2023 for a Bronco, I was directed to contact my dealer to request a cancellation of my order and reservation. So, there you have it.

Have a lovely day! :)
Steve5205, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Huh, that's pretty direct.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

What about Levine telling people to change their dealer if they didn't want to wait?!?
Reserved 7/14/20 - Ordered Converted 1/19/21: 2 Dr Cyber Orange Badlands w/ 2.3L, 7MT, MGV, High, Tow
Tentative Build Date - Week of 11/15/21
Toys: 1971 FJ40 - 1989 Toyota Pickup - 1998 C5 vert
okie4570, Gimesnow

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

What about Levine telling people to change their dealer if they didn't want to wait?!?
Clearly, the Bronco Support Team member I spoke with this morning had no such direction. Maybe she forgot to read the memo?! ;)

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 12, 2021

Clearly, the Bronco Support Team member I spoke with this morning had no such direction. Maybe she forgot to read the memo?! ;)
I doubt that is the case.
This really sucks.
Joined May 29, 2020 Member 546
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Very interesting. That throws another wrench in to the system. Let me ask you this, how did you ascertain the allocation numbers? Just communication? Calling around?
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank III

Oct 12, 2021

One of the dealers on the other site has said repeatedly that you will be able to transfer your order but only after the banks open up which is tomorrow. Came from higher up and jives with what Levine is saying. I suppose it's possible, with the new snafu Ford has created that will result in a lot of people wanting to move their orders, that they may have once again changed the rules? :unsure:
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Very interesting. That throws another wrench in to the system. Let me ask you this, how did you ascertain the allocation numbers? Just communication? Calling around?

From my experience, most dealers will not tell you their 2021 allocations or their projected 2022 allocation. However, once you understand the new formula, you can study a dealer’s web site and begin to get an idea.

As a case in point, look at the link below. Look at the number of Ford vehicles available for purchase. Look at the number of Bronco Sports and the distribution of models. (It is difficult for most dealers to obtain Bronco Sport Badlands models.) Look at the number of mannequins, do they have two? Finally, look at their stock Broncos in transit. Fascinating?

Although the dealer in the link below does not charge ADMs, you could discover other “challenging” characteristics. Such as, they may not be knowledgeable regarding the Bronco, WEBDO, or in ongoing communication. (I happen to know a lot about this dealer.) Their focus is like a laser on selling vehicles. Therefore, they will no doubt find a way to obtain stock vehicles even when retail orders are many. That is life in the fast lane!

Lincoln and Ford Dealer NH - Irwin Ford (irwinzoneford.com)
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Buzzy, I think the answer may be different tomorrow. As always, you have completely done your due diligence. Keep at and I know you will be sharing your build and delivery dates sooner than later!
Bronc96, bdawson24

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Buzzy, I think the answer may be different tomorrow. As always, you have completely done your due diligence. Keep at and I know you will be sharing your build and delivery dates sooner than later!

Yes, I plan to call the Bronco Support Team again on Thursday or Friday to seek a dealer transfer. It is my hope the answer will be different.

As a side note, it took me over 90 minutes to finally talk to a person. Their telephone operators must be exhausted be the end of their shift. ;)

Where is my Bronco beer glass?! :)
KennyMac, Bronc96

Gladesmen

Oct 12, 2021

Yes, I plan to call the Bronco Support Team again on Thursday or Friday to seek a dealer transfer. It is my hope the answer will be different.

As a side not, it took me over 90 minutes to finally talk to a person. Their telephone operators must be exhausted be the end of their shift. ;)

Where is my Bronco beer glass?! :)
Don’t cancel @BuzzyBud if anything order a new one. If there is one thing we have all learned is getting your Bronco is pretty random. If all the stars align you might get it sooner than others at your dealership. Who knows maybe they will have another round of VIP orders.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Don’t cancel @BuzzyBud if anything order a new one. If there is one thing we have all learned is getting your Bronco is pretty random. If all the stars align you might get it sooner than others at your dealership. Who knows maybe they will have another round of VIP orders.

This past summer I went through my phase of changing the build to get a Bronco sooner than later. Like many I went from 2-door to 4-door soft top. Did not help and quite frankly, I felt terrible. It felt like going into a shoe store seeking a pair of hiking boots and being sold a pair of bedroom slippers. Some might say, at least you would not be bare foot. I expect too much for spending 50K+. ;)
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

I think plenty of people did what you did, ordered the vehicle they thought they could park in the garage now instead of the vehicle they want actually drive. Mr Right, or Mr Right Now.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

I think plenty of people did what you did, ordered the vehicle they thought they could park in the garage now instead of the vehicle they want actually drive. Mr Right, or Mr Right Now.

A wise person once said, “The emotions you feel when you seek an object can be very different from the emotions you feel when you obtain the object.”
nic

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

What is not being discussed is the elephant in the room.

The first year of the Bronco rollout has been “challenging” as potential owners switched out dealers, changed builds, jumped the line, all to get a Bronco in the driveway. I have been part of that behavior. Like many, I justified these actions to the first year of a hot vehicle.

If 2022 is a continuation of this, what will this do to the sense of community we need to build? Will we like ourselves and each other? If not, we may be witnessing a “wave” on the trails we do not like.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 12, 2021

I tried reservation roulette.
Doesn't work. the dealers don't cooperate. I want to know why dealers have a bug up their ass about the 7 spd trans. Bueller Bueller Bueller
Joined May 29, 2020 Member 546
Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Oct 12, 2021

What is not being discussed is the elephant in the room.

The first year of the Bronco rollout has been “challenging” as potential owners switched out dealers, changed builds, jumped the line, all to get a Bronco in the driveway. I have been part of that behavior. Like many, I justified these actions to the first year of a hot vehicle.

If 2022 is a continuation of this, what will this do to the sense of community we need to build? Will we like ourselves and each other? If not, we may be witnessing a “wave” on the trails we do not like.

Not the one finger salute? :eek:
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
KennyMac, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

@BuzzyBud sorry to hear about your experience. I know you have been a champion from the beginning and have spent a lot of time planning for your eventual delivery. I hope that you can find a dealer that will assist you with getting your Bronco, I would hate to see you miss out after so much time waiting and planning. :confused:
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
KennyMac, Steve5205

Knows the cheat code.

Oct 13, 2021

I called this a.m. as well. I asked if since I had to reorder my Bronco to get a 22 if I could change dealerships. Nope. Oh well, it is what it is.
Follow me on instagram. lol.
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

I asked my dealer and he told me how many orders they had, their allocation, and where I was within the allocation. Unscrupulous dealers may not give out that info.