US West Bronco Super Celebration West

Added to Calendar: 09-09-20

ChrispyKC

Rank III

Champion II

May 20, 2020
Kansas City, MO, USA
I'll be in BV this weekend, my Mother In Law is actually on the town Beautification Committee. The big flower pots you see in the summer were one of her projects along with the new city logo. Looks like I'll have to plan a fall trip for the event.

Reactions: gibsBRonCO and Whim

Advocate I

Jul 13, 2020
CO
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Tayler
Hello all, I have put my reservation in for the new Bronco so technically I am a "Future" Bronco owner however I am not new to offroading having owned several jeeps including 2 Rubicons. I do have to say that Buena Vista is one of my Favorite areas to offroad!

With that being said does anyone know if there will be any of the new Broncos at this meetup? I am dying to drive to Buena Vista to see the new Bronco in person and hopefully put my eyes on some of the new colors.

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Hello all, I have put my reservation in for the new Bronco so technically I am a "Future" Bronco owner however I am not new to offroading having owned several jeeps including 2 Rubicons. I do have to say that Buena Vista is one of my Favorite areas to offroad!

With that being said does anyone know if there will be any of the new Broncos at this meetup? I am dying to drive to Buena Vista to see the new Bronco in person and hopefully put my eyes on some of the new colors.
Just checking in.
Anyone heard if the 2021 Broncos will be attending?
This might also be a great event for releasing the Build/Price function!

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Nothing official yet, but my guess is, with all the recent sightings, there is a good chance we might see one there!
I bet attendance numbers would jump if 2021 Broncos were scheduled to appear. Everyone loves seeing a Rockstar!
Of course, the East celebration numbers could jump as well.
It would be a real bonus if BN members got knowledge and access to tickets first before it fills up! Just saying!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Hey folks,

It's been confirmed to Bronco Nation that the 2021 Bronco will be at Super Celebration West.

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Thank you @David for the post!
I noticed the following sentence in the announcement:
Ford personnel will be on hand to answer questions and provide detailed product immersions throughout the event.
Do you think "Immersions" means a "Ride Along"?
Thank you.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Thank you @David for the post!
I noticed the following sentence in the announcement:
Ford personnel will be on hand to answer questions and provide detailed product immersions throughout the event.
Do you think "Immersions" means a "Ride Along"?
Thank you.
Glad everyone is getting excited about it! The article is extent of what we know at this time. We have a small team that's going to be onsite and can't wait to meet any of you that have some time to stop by our tent.

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

I'm interested in going, but not really sure how the event works. I see that the $50 registration includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

However, I don't have a Bronco (anymore/yet), so how does it work for non-Bronco owners? Is the show field open to the public, or is there a separate event ticket for that? I assume the trail rides are for Broncos only. Does anyone going from So-Cal want a navigator to ride along and split gas costs?

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
I'm interested in going, but not really sure how the event works. I see that the $50 registration includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

However, I don't have a Bronco (anymore/yet), so how does it work for non-Bronco owners? Is the show field open to the public, or is there a separate event ticket for that? I assume the trail rides are for Broncos only. Does anyone going from So-Cal want a navigator to ride along and split gas costs?
The Celebration is organized by Bronco Driver Magazine. The publisher's first name is Tom. He can be reached via the contact page on the magazine's website through this link: https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/contact/ (He is good about responding!)

Other attendees are reporting the following information:
Update: I just heard back from the Bronco Super Celebration event and they confirmed that you do not need to pay to visit, and as a visitor we'll have access to see the 2021 Bronco.

It may be wise to contact Tom to confirm this information. Enjoy!