Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Question. I’m trying to figure out, is there a cost difference between a day pass to just see the 2021s and the full registration? I’m planing my trip, and as I don’t have my MY21 FE, I’ll be in my Tiguan; with wife and Great Dane. I will really only be able to attend 1 day, maybe 1/2 of another, if I’m lucky. And is it per person?
@David or @Remos69

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Question. I’m trying to figure out, is there a cost difference between a day pass to just see the 2021s and the full registration? I’m planing my trip, and as I don’t have my MY21 FE, I’ll be in my Tiguan; with wife and Great Dane. I will really only be able to attend 1 day, maybe 1/2 of another, if I’m lucky. And is it per person?
@David or @Remos69
If you just want to walk around then it's free. The free ticket that Bronco Nation is providing for premium members covers a parking spot on the field for a Bronco, a t-shirt, meal and raffle tickets, and an entry into the judging.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

If you just want to walk around then it's free. The free ticket that Bronco Nation is providing for premium members covers a parking spot on the field for a Bronco, a t-shirt, meal and raffle tickets, and an entry into the judging.
Sweet thanks! That makes things even better! I hope to see you all there!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

One last thing, is it a dog (or horse if you see his size :ROFLMAO: ) friendly event? @David I always have to ask.
I would say that it is. There were tons of dogs there last year. Little known fact, the reason we decided to make Bronco Nation bandanas was due to how many dogs we saw at the SuperCels.

Alith7

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 6, 2020
Germantown, WI, USA
First Name
Tashina
Last Name
Peplinski
Member #

I have a question, I won’t have my bronco until 2022 it’s looking like, so if I get the premium tickets for my husband and I, can we show up in the eco sport? I still want to be involved in everything, just don’t have my bronco.