Bronco sport 1.5 inch rough country lift

B.A.M
Dec 04, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 04, 2021

Hey guys new to Bronco Nation. I got a Bronco sport outer banks. First mods on it. The 1.5 inch rough country lift, with17 inch summit rim with a little offset on Falken AT3 wild peaks. Love the set up, had to get the alignment done by ford as no local shops had specs yet. More to come. Let me know what you think and what I should do next.

Attachments

ToxicZoltari, ChuckO
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 04, 2021

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Dec 04, 2021

looks good!
Bronco1984, B.A.M

Rank 0

Dec 04, 2021

looks good!
Thanks man.

Rank V

Dec 05, 2021

looks good!
Agreed.
Bronco1984

Rank III

Jan 30, 2022

Were you able to keep the factory warranty?

Rank VI

Jan 30, 2022

Hey Chopper!! I’m seeing this question A LOT, and figured I’d give some feedback to help. Unsure if you know this or not.

“Lifting your truck past 2” (or at all for some brands, like Toyota) will void the warranty on parts that are affected or damaged by the lift kit. However, anything not related to or affected by the lift kit will still be covered. ... At least until the warranty wears off.”

Unsure what Ford’s take is on the smaller lifts, but all other portions of factory warranty remain.

If you have a ford dealer install the lift, the dealer will likely keep servicing factory warranty.
BroncoChopperPilot

Rank V

Jan 30, 2022

Looks good!!!! hope to see more owners try it. I think you will turn some heads.
B.A.M

Rank 0

Jan 30, 2022

Hey, I was worried about the same thing. Ford told me it does not void any warranty, but if suspension parts prematurely breaks, they might not be covered. Hope that's helps.
Josh0651, BroncoChopperPilot

Rank 0

Jan 30, 2022

Looks good!!!! hope to see more owners try it. I think you will turn some heads.
Definitely get more head turns. It seems like a minor adjustment on the vehicle, but it's a huge difference when you park one beside it without the lift. Recommend to anyone who has the bronco sport and wants to give it that nice stance.
Josh0651

Rank III

Jan 30, 2022

Hey Chopper!! I’m seeing this question A LOT, and figured I’d give some feedback to help. Unsure if you know this or not.

“Lifting your truck past 2” (or at all for some brands, like Toyota) will void the warranty on parts that are affected or damaged by the lift kit. However, anything not related to or affected by the lift kit will still be covered. ... At least until the warranty wears off.”

Unsure what Ford’s take is on the smaller lifts, but all other portions of factory warranty remain.

If you have a ford dealer install the lift, the dealer will likely keep servicing factory warranty.

Thank you

Rank III

Jan 30, 2022

Hey, I was worried about the same thing. Ford told me it does not void any warranty, but if suspension parts prematurely breaks, they might not be covered. Hope that's helps.

It does. Thank you