Super Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

That was basically a given if they keep up their cycle of bout 3-4 weeks no schedules after a scheduling week.
I've only been seeing them skip two weeks over the last several months. Has there been a three or four week stretch without scheduling?

ccshndl

Rank V

Promoter III

Oct 6, 2021
SW Ohio
First Name
CC
Last Name
Schindel
Member #

When is the next scheduling week? I think it's scheduled through May.

meyermi

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 22, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

When is the next scheduling week? I think it's scheduled through May.
Well, today was an unadvertised scheduling event. Seemed to include build weeks of 5/30 and 6/6. Not sure when the next scheduling is or for what weeks.

Big Pony

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 8, 2021
San Diego
First Name
A
Last Name
M
Member #

Seems to be Raptor only as far as I've seen so far.
Could be. I’ve also seen some people get scheduled for the 6/13 week. Maybe other trims will schedule next week.
Mind blowing how there are people already with a Raptor and that they’re scheduling Raptors before standard trims for the “early reservation” holders. It’s just something else. Like seriously? I will never understand Ford’s reasoning behind this. And don’t tell me it’s all about the constraints. Clearly there are none for Braptors eh?

Reactions: 4x4xFORD

meyermi

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 22, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

Mind blowing how there are people already with a Raptor and that they’re scheduling Raptors before standard trims for the “early reservation” holders. It’s just something else. Like seriously? I will never understand Ford’s reasoning behind this. And don’t tell me it’s all about the constraints. Clearly there are none for Braptors eh?
Most Raptors *are* going to early reservation holder that were offered to “trade up”. There are a handful of exceptions to that, but by and large it has been done equitably.

country roads

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 10, 2021
WV, USA
First Name
samuel
Last Name
cava
Member #

I just checked back door and yep, 6/13. Raptor

Day 3 res holder. This confirms to me that dealer allocation plays a large role in scheduling. My dealer is small WV dealer. Great folks. I think I'm like 1 or 2k over msrp. That's awesome for a Raptor because I was not a golden ticket.