Order #3 going in today.

LoneRanger
Jul 28, 2023

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 28, 2023

We've been super happy with our 2 door go kart but it's time to upgrade to 4 doors as a little one is on the way!

Time for production is all over the map, from 2.5 months to no end in sight.

New truck will be: OB, 2.7, high package, squatch, towing, mic top, keyless entry, aux switches, trailer brake controller.

Sure hoping for a 4 or 5 month turnaround time!

L.R.
the poacher, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2023

Home again, Home again

Jul 28, 2023

We've been super happy with our 2 door go kart but it's time to upgrade to 4 doors as a little one is on the way!

New truck will be: OB, 2.7, high package, squatch, towing, mic top, keyless entry, aux switches, trailer brake controller.

L.R.

Close to my original original order sans tow and trailer packagesโ€ฆ Good Luck! Iโ€™ve been toying with ordering a two door to go with my four door, which I love
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
LoneRanger, Laura

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 28, 2023

L.R.

Congrats on the little one coming and also the 4 door order.
Any bets whether the little one or the big one will be home first?๐Ÿ˜
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 28, 2023

Very exciting! I hope the Bronco comes quickly, and I hope everything goes perfectly for your family with Baby L. Ranger!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LoneRanger

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2023

Good luck and congrats on the little one. I have been contemplating putting my name on a 2 door but just can't pull the trigger yet. Maybe in another year or so.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
LoneRanger

Rank V

Jul 29, 2023

Congratulations on your little one and your new purchase. My original order was a 2 door OB exactly as yours after waiting over two years I bought a new vehicle for my wife. I am now ready to buy a bronco but trying to buy it off the lot the big question is 2 or 4 door.
LoneRanger

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 30, 2023

Congrats on the little one coming and also the 4 door order.
Any bets whether the little one or the big one will be home first?๐Ÿ˜

Hoping the Bronco shows first. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Congratulations on your little one and your new purchase. My original order was a 2 door OB exactly as yours after waiting over two years I bought a new vehicle for my wife. I am now ready to buy a bronco but trying to buy it off the lot the big question is 2 or 4 door.

We went 2 door as it was a runaround vehicle. now we need a baby hauler. We've got 2 trucks: 1/2 ton Ram and a Ranger, and 2 EB's so we are not hurting for transportation. ๐Ÿ˜‰

L.R.
Deano Bronc, Sven