Bronco Owners of Illinois

IL21Bronco
Jan 16, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

CD8896A3-ACE7-4992-824A-8AC39992F6F9.png
Creating this space for all current or future Bronco owners who live in Illinois :alien:
  • Once we receive our Broncos we can plan events to attend in IL or the surrounding states.
    • As of now the best place I have found for off roading in IL is the Cliffs Insane Terrainpark in Marseilles, IL. (No longer allowing SUV, hopefully not a permanent measure)
    • There are many beautiful driving roads around the Illinois River and Mississippi River for future Bronco Cruises. Great for top off and doors off cruising.
    • Can always create family friendly get togethers around various towns for all Bronco enthusiasts to join.
Anyone can use this thread to post about various topics with other Illinois Bronco owners or enthusiasts alike. Feel free to post and introduce yourselves here as I am sure over the course of this new Bronco release we will see more and more IL Bronco owners.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing Bronco owners out and about around Illinois:cool:(y)
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Sightseer 2.0, Nancy R

Rank II

Mar 09, 2021

I’m In
IL21Bronco

Rank 0

Mar 09, 2021

Awesome! I'll keep my eyes on this location. I'm right outside Chicago. :)
IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2021

Welcome! Unfortunately I found out the Cliffs stopped allowing any SUV/Truck at their park so it’s only open to ATV/UTV/Dirtbike. I was bummed about that but I would like to check out Badlands off road park in Indiana. It’s about a 3 hour drive or so. Silver Lake Dunes in Michigan is a really fun place to go driving on the dunes and isn’t too horribly far from Northern IL.
Basa

Rank II

Mar 12, 2021

Badlands is a lot of fun. I haven’t been to Michigan dunes since I was a kid, but I will be going back soon.
IL21Bronco

Rank III

Mar 13, 2021

I’m in.
OG 7/14/20 reservation for BL, Velocity Blue, SAS, MGV, LUX, MIC finally got a build week 3/7/22.
IL21Bronco

Rank III

Mar 24, 2021

Keep us posted!
IL21Bronco

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2021

Had anyone tried Rally River in MC Henry? They are still closed but perhaps they'll reopen soon? https://riverroadrallypark.com/
IL21Bronco, Jacobmic

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2021

By the way, are we calling the first generation of Bronco "classic Broncos" now?... we have called them the early Broncos for the longest of time though..

Attachments

IL21Bronco

Rank III

Apr 08, 2021

I'm in! Wauconda represent!
IL21Bronco

Rank V

Apr 08, 2021

Crystal Lake here. I'm down for some local get togethers and off road fun, but it may entail heading out some distance from Northern Illinois. Not much around here, although rzorilla mentioned River Road Rally Park in McHenry, (if they are able to reopen.). I used to belong to the Two Rivers Jeep club out of Pittsfield (about an hour southwest of Springfield) but not sure if they are now open to new members or other than Jeeps. I also ran some nice trails up near Crandon, WI which I believe were mostly logging roads. Regardless, if there are some more local activities then I am interested.
You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.
Katwithcosmos, DreamFolise73

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2021

Keep me posted! Can’t wait!
IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

Had anyone tried Rally River in MC Henry? They are still closed but perhaps they'll reopen soon? https://riverroadrallypark.com/
I have not been here nor heard about it so thank you so much for posting it! It looks fun and hopefully they will open back up in time for our Broncos to be delivered.

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

Crystal Lake here. I'm down for some local get togethers and off road fun, but it may entail heading out some distance from Northern Illinois. Not much around here, although rzorilla mentioned River Road Rally Park in McHenry, (if they are able to reopen.). I used to belong to the Two Rivers Jeep club out of Pittsfield (about an hour southwest of Springfield) but not sure if they are now open to new members or other than Jeeps. I also ran some nice trails up near Crandon, WI which I believe were mostly logging roads. Regardless, if there are some more local activities then I am interested.
I would be happy to head out to WI to travel some logging roads too! I went out on some of the logging roads up in northern MI with my 4Runner and it was really fun and a scenic drive too. I saw one place out near Iowa boarder that offered off road trails but after the day I drove past I can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Must be a hidden secret
I was sad to hear the Cliffs in Marseilles is closed to trucks and suv now.... maybe one year they will reopen (at least for broncos lol)
TK1215

Rank IV

Apr 25, 2021

I’m in! I didn’t get the full size, but I picked up my bronco sport badlands yesterday and would love to tag along on some adventures!
IL21Bronco, TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 26, 2021

I’m in! I didn’t get the full size, but I picked up my bronco sport badlands yesterday and would love to tag along on some adventures!
Welcome and congrats on your Badlands Bronco Sport! They are really sweet SUV. I’ve seen some Bronco Sports driving around locally but I have yet to see a badlands.
Rex2021

Rank IV

Sep 26, 2021

Going to follow you guys, not as an Illinois native but as an Iowa neighbor. May look into making an IA club but in the meantime, watching you wonderful people
TEEDEE, IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Sep 27, 2021

Has anyone in IL received their Full size bronco yet? Mine is still waiting at Dirt Mountain (hope to get mine next month)

Rank III

Oct 02, 2021

Has anyone in IL received their Full size bronco yet? Mine is still waiting at Dirt Mountain (hope to get mine next month)
Haven't received mine, but it goes into production this week, so hoping by the end of oct/early November to receive it! Can't wait to have a meet up with everyone. I'm in Central IL, but definitely up for Indiana or Michigan when everyone is ready I'm not experienced in off roading much but my dad is, so we'll be there when something is set up! Lmk if anyone needs any help planning, I've seen some ideas on the thread and they all sound great!!
Deano Bronc, IL21Bronco

Rank V

Oct 02, 2021

I initially received a 'build week' of 9/13, but that got pushed back until 10/17. I switched from a MIC top to help my chances for a 2021, but I was hoping to take the top and doors off while it was still warm outside--Oh well, maybe next year.(y)
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
IL21Bronco, Deano Bronc