Bronco.Overland.Adventure Episode 4

David
Apr 17, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 17, 2021

For those of you who haven’t heard of Bronco.Overland.Adventure, they’re a family that sold their house, kitted out a GEN1 Bronco and Turtleback adventure trailer and hit the trails. We met them in Moab and through the first Clubhouse event that we did with @benpeacock and @Cooppierce.

Do yourself and favor and follow their channels for some great Bronco vids and pics. They’re great folks and won’t disappoint. After you’ve done that, do me a favor and give their videos a like and leave a nice comment. It really helps small Bronco channels out.

Here’s episode 4:

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
BuzzyBud, Bronco70
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 17, 2021

Done.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Cooppierce

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 18, 2021

Great video. I would have loved doing something like that as a kid. I don't know if I would have had the courage to do that shock change out and the required modifications out in the middle of nowhere. Worked out great though. Definitely going to take the time to start from the beginning videos.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Apr 18, 2021

For those of you who haven’t heard of Bronco_Overland.Adventure, they’re a family that sold their house, kitted out a GEN1 Bronco and Turtleback adventure trailer and hit the trails. We met them in Moab and through the first Clubhouse event that we did with @benpeacock and @Cooppierce.

Do yourself and favor and follow their channels for some great Bronco vids and pics. They’re great folks and won’t disappoint. After you’ve done that, do me a favor and give their videos a like and leave a nice comment. It really helps small Bronco channels out.

Here’s episode 4:

Great video. Turtleback is 25 minutes from my house. Stumbled across the Headquarters/build facility by accident a couple of months ago. Got the guided tour and saw several builds in process. Great Product, great people.

Attachments

BuzzyBud, Daisy76

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Aug 11, 2021

We've been following them for quite a while now.

L.R.

Rank VI

Aug 11, 2021

Wow, those are expensive!
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Life is a Highway

Aug 11, 2021

Wow, those are expensive!
You think they are expensive look at the Patriot Campers. And in the last year most manufacturers prices have gone way up.

Rank VI

Aug 11, 2021

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Patriot Campers interiors must be gilded?

I have a Four Wheel Camper and thought it was expensive, but it was cheaper than either of those pull-behinds.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole