Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

For those of you who haven’t heard of Bronco_Overland.Adventure, they’re a family that sold their house, kitted out a GEN1 Bronco and Turtleback adventure trailer and hit the trails. We met them in Moab and through the first Clubhouse event that we did with @benpeacock and @Cooppierce.

Do yourself and favor and follow their channels for some great Bronco vids and pics. They’re great folks and won’t disappoint. After you’ve done that, do me a favor and give their videos a like and leave a nice comment. It really helps small Bronco channels out.

Here’s episode 4:

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Great video. I would have loved doing something like that as a kid. I don't know if I would have had the courage to do that shock change out and the required modifications out in the middle of nowhere. Worked out great though. Definitely going to take the time to start from the beginning videos.

Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

For those of you who haven’t heard of Bronco_Overland.Adventure, they’re a family that sold their house, kitted out a GEN1 Bronco and Turtleback adventure trailer and hit the trails. We met them in Moab and through the first Clubhouse event that we did with @benpeacock and @Cooppierce.

Do yourself and favor and follow their channels for some great Bronco vids and pics. They’re great folks and won’t disappoint. After you’ve done that, do me a favor and give their videos a like and leave a nice comment. It really helps small Bronco channels out.

Here’s episode 4:

Great video. Turtleback is 25 minutes from my house. Stumbled across the Headquarters/build facility by accident a couple of months ago. Got the guided tour and saw several builds in process. Great Product, great people.

Attachments