Bronco Ordering, Delivery, Accessories, and GVWR Q&A

David
Jan 13, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 13, 2021

Hey everyone!

We've released the final order guide for 2021 Ford Bronco, the launch accessories list, and towing and GVWR information. Links are below. Please use this thread for any questions that you still have about Bronco ordering.

Bronco Delivery Timeline Explained
Final Bronco Ordering Guide
Launch Accessories Article
Launch Accessories List
Towing Article
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
monica_mcgee, DRWright
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2021

Rank V

Jan 13, 2021

Will the First Edition 4 Door have factory wiring for a tow hitch despite not having the ability to order from the factory with said tow hitch?
Its_Feleeps, Bronco4

Rank 0

Jan 13, 2021

Will the First Edition 4 Door have factory wiring for a tow hitch despite not having the ability to order from the factory with said tow hitch?
Same question here for the Base 2 door? Is this something we are going to have to install after market?
Gunninja1, Gocats

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 13, 2021

I noticed in the Delivery Timeline Explanation article, if you were interested in waiting for a MY22 Bronco, you just need to tell your salesman. Will your reservation number be used to determine who gets the first MY22 Broncos?
I have a 1st day reservation, would I be one of the 1st to get a MY22 or will my reservation be canceled and I go to the back of everyone that has a reservation? Thank you!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
tbk115, TorgSurv

Bronco Nana

Jan 13, 2021

How can I download and print these? Thanks!
Upper Left, USA
4dr, Badlands, Cyber Orange, with all the fixings....and then some!
Check out my company: www.crittear.com Helping Dog Ears, Calming Dogs Fears!
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jan 13, 2021

How can I download and print these? Thanks!
Hey SuzHansen! We'll be converting them to PDF and attaching them to an article on our latest news page tomorrow. You should be able to download it then and print.
Cooknn, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 13, 2021

Safe to assume accurate for Canada as well?
tobjo, David

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

So 5.38 gears? I’m guessing that’s for the Sasquatch or future manual Sasquatch?
ATC Enthusiast, TorgSurv

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

For the 40” Lightbar, does late availability mean late delivery or can be installed by the dealership later?
Two Door - Badlands - Eruption Green - Sasquatch- Lux
David

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

Hey everyone!

We've released the final order guide for 2021 Ford Bronco, the launch accessories list, and towing and GVWR information. Links are below. Please use this thread for any questions that you still have about Bronco ordering.

Launch Accessories List
GVWR Article
GVWR Details and Q&A
Towing Article
Man, I saw this on another site and text the screen shot with the info to the sales manager of my dealership....he said "fake news" Were dealers advised of the ordering opening on the 15th? He cant be THAT clueless can he?!!
SuzHansen

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

Hey everyone!

Launch Accessories List
GVWR Article
GVWR Details and Q&A
Towing Article
Man, I saw this on another site and text the screen shot with the info to the sales manager of my dealership....he said "fake news" Were dealers advised of the ordering opening on the 15th? He cant be THAT clueless can he?!!

It’s the 19th. The news came out this afternoon to dealers. He might have been busy and missed it.
srick76

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

It’s the 19th. The news came out this afternoon to dealers. He might have been busy and missed it.
yea 19th, sorry, typo. Yea I hope so. Thanks David, huge respect for you almost always responding.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

yea 19th, sorry, typo. Yea I hope so. Thanks David, huge respect for you almost always responding.
No problem! If you need some more confidence in that date, Levine is quoting it on Twitter.
Gunninja1, Grooticus

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

Hmmm...It'll be interesting to hear what my dealership will tell me regarding ordering with my 1/9 Reservation. That's got to be a guaranteed 22MY, I would think.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

So 5.38 gears? I’m guessing that’s for the Sasquatch or future manual Sasquatch?
I am very curious on this and the 5.13 option. The "Off Road Suspension Kit" also caught my eye, maybe the 2" lift we have been speculating about??
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Flourman

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

I noticed in the Delivery Timeline Explanation article, if you were interested in waiting for a MY22 Bronco, you just need to tell your salesman. Will your reservation number be used to determine who gets the first MY22 Broncos?
I have a 1st day reservation, would I be one of the 1st to get a MY22 or will my reservation be canceled and I go to the back of everyone that has a reservation? Thank you!
This is probably my biggest question now as well. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
gvanroy, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

@David if possible could you get clarification for us on the Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement and why it shows as optional in the guide for the 4 Door First Edition/Badlands/Wildtrak. Build and Prices shows "included" for those trims. The concern is if the order guide is the source of truth and not the B&P, then this is a big deal for people. Thanks :)

1610586512721.png

B&P

4 Door FE/WT/BL builds show Included

1610587017956.png

1610587000104.png
Grooticus, Stereo

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

Does anyone have confirmation that it won’t matter what date we order (I.e order 1/19 vs 2/1) but only goes off of actual reservation time stamp and allocation/production timing?
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
4dtrkman, Cooknn

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

@David if possible could you get clarification for us on the Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement and why it shows as optional in the guide for the 4 Door First Edition/Badlands/Wildtrak. Build and Prices shows "included" for those trims. The concern is if the order guide is the source of truth and not the B&P, then this is a big deal for people. Thanks :)
My money is on it being an error but we'll check.
Stereo, SuzHansen

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

Here's the order guide in pdf.

Attachments

SuzHansen, Bronc96