Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I noticed in the Delivery Timeline Explanation article, if you were interested in waiting for a MY22 Bronco, you just need to tell your salesman. Will your reservation number be used to determine who gets the first MY22 Broncos?
I have a 1st day reservation, would I be one of the 1st to get a MY22 or will my reservation be canceled and I go to the back of everyone that has a reservation? Thank you!

PRK

Rank IV

Champion III

Sep 25, 2020
Washington, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

For the 40” Lightbar, does late availability mean late delivery or can be installed by the dealership later?

Reactions: David

srick76

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
RIcker
Member #

Hey everyone!

We've released the final order guide for 2021 Ford Bronco, the launch accessories list, and towing and GVWR information. Links are below. Please use this thread for any questions that you still have about Bronco ordering.

Bronco Delivery Timeline Explained
Final Bronco Ordering Guide
Launch Accessories Article
Launch Accessories List
GVWR Article
GVWR Details and Q&A
Towing Article
Man, I saw this on another site and text the screen shot with the info to the sales manager of my dealership....he said "fake news" Were dealers advised of the ordering opening on the 15th? He cant be THAT clueless can he?!!

Reactions: SuzHansen

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Hey everyone!

We've released the final order guide for 2021 Ford Bronco, the launch accessories list, and towing and GVWR information. Links are below. Please use this thread for any questions that you still have about Bronco ordering.

Bronco Delivery Timeline Explained
Final Bronco Ordering Guide
Launch Accessories Article
Launch Accessories List
GVWR Article
GVWR Details and Q&A
Towing Article
Man, I saw this on another site and text the screen shot with the info to the sales manager of my dealership....he said "fake news" Were dealers advised of the ordering opening on the 15th? He cant be THAT clueless can he?!!
It’s the 19th. The news came out this afternoon to dealers. He might have been busy and missed it.

Reactions: srick76

Reldn

Rank V

Supporter II

Jul 17, 2020
Atlanta, MO
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dowell
Member #

Hmmm...It'll be interesting to hear what my dealership will tell me regarding ordering with my 1/9 Reservation. That's got to be a guaranteed 22MY, I would think.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

So 5.38 gears? I’m guessing that’s for the Sasquatch or future manual Sasquatch?
I am very curious on this and the 5.13 option. The "Off Road Suspension Kit" also caught my eye, maybe the 2" lift we have been speculating about??

Reactions: Flourman

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I noticed in the Delivery Timeline Explanation article, if you were interested in waiting for a MY22 Bronco, you just need to tell your salesman. Will your reservation number be used to determine who gets the first MY22 Broncos?
I have a 1st day reservation, would I be one of the 1st to get a MY22 or will my reservation be canceled and I go to the back of everyone that has a reservation? Thank you!
This is probably my biggest question now as well. (y)

gvanroy

Rank V

Supporter III

Aug 9, 2020
Seven Bays, WA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
VanRoy
Member #

@David if possible could you get clarification for us on the Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement and why it shows as optional in the guide for the 4 Door First Edition/Badlands/Wildtrak. Build and Prices shows "included" for those trims. The concern is if the order guide is the source of truth and not the B&P, then this is a big deal for people. Thanks :)

1610586512721.png

B&P

4 Door FE/WT/BL builds show Included

1610587017956.png

1610587000104.png

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Does anyone have confirmation that it won’t matter what date we order (I.e order 1/19 vs 2/1) but only goes off of actual reservation time stamp and allocation/production timing?

Reactions: 4dtrkman and Cooknn

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

@David if possible could you get clarification for us on the Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement and why it shows as optional in the guide for the 4 Door First Edition/Badlands/Wildtrak. Build and Prices shows "included" for those trims. The concern is if the order guide is the source of truth and not the B&P, then this is a big deal for people. Thanks :)
My money is on it being an error but we'll check.