Supporter III

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

Two weeks ago I was one of 31 people Mullinax Ford Apopka flew from Florida to Austin bused to Horseshoe Bay resort and arranged for us to all participate in the Texas Off-Rodeo at their expense. The group included customers and employees and it really confirmed for me that I made the right choice in the dealer I selected to order my new Bronco. Everyday you hear stories about dealers who don't do right by customers and in this case they went far above and beyond what anyone could expect. It was such a great opportunity to participate with other customers and meet the employees and find out they had been with the dealership for years and were totally focused on providing great customer experience. The other plus was that all of them were ordering new Broncos and had to wait just like the rest of us.

When you hear the horror stories about some dealers it is such a pleasure to know there are great ones out there who want to make you part of their family and keep you as customers forever. The hat was swag and everyone had their own with their name on it.
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.35.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.36.28 AM.png
IMG_0804.jpeg
A95E44B6-A94D-47DD-B534-BAE1DE40853E.jpg

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

This is a great show of goodwill by Mullinax. Good for them!
If I am not mistaken this Thursday Jordan Ford of San Antonio will have their day. Although they don’t need to fly anyone in or spring for a room it is still a nice gesture. My brother got the invite for him and a guest but we took to long to decide and they filled up. They are supposed to be doing it again around Christmas.

_jeff

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 9, 2021
Clovis, California
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Wesson
Member #

Damn, that's awesome. Dealers that understand things like this will do very well.

[Successful] business models have already changed. Support your customers and the rest will fall into place.

LR48

Rank V

Supporter III

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

Damn, that's awesome. Dealers that understand things like this will do very well.
Couldn’t agree more, just remarkable in today’s business climate that anyone would do otherwise.

[Successful] business models have already changed. Support your customers and the rest will fall into place.

Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

Wow! What a dealership! The profit margins on automobiles must be more than I thought. Congratulations. Between travel, lodging and fees, I must have spent $1000-$1200 at the TX Off-Roadeo.

madbaird

Rank III

Advocate II

Nov 12, 2020
Land O' Lakes, FL, USA
First Name
DAVID
Last Name
BAIRD
Member #

It was an awesome experience! They did a great job hosting us and the Bronco team was top-notch! @LR48 thanks for posting! I'm the fat guy in the middle with the blue shirt...lol
Ride the bull!!

Reactions: Deano Bronc

LR48

Rank V

Supporter III

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

It was an awesome experience! They did a great job hosting us and the Bronco team was top-notch! @LR48 thanks for posting! I'm the fat guy in the middle with the blue shirt...lol
Ride the bull!!
Lol we did have an amazing time and we’ll all have to get together soon.

Kekov721

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 12, 2021
Florida
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Kovatch
Member #

I'm incredibly jealous. I also have my order with Mullinax Apopka and they did offer to send me, I just couldn't because my wife just had surgery and I was home taking care of her and the kids. They mentioned they may have a second round though so fingers crossed!

Reactions: Barearav