Bronco Off-Rodeo courtesy of Mullinax Ford

LR48
Nov 16, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2021

Two weeks ago I was one of 31 people Mullinax Ford Apopka flew from Florida to Austin bused to Horseshoe Bay resort and arranged for us to all participate in the Texas Off-Rodeo at their expense. The group included customers and employees and it really confirmed for me that I made the right choice in the dealer I selected to order my new Bronco. Everyday you hear stories about dealers who don't do right by customers and in this case they went far above and beyond what anyone could expect. It was such a great opportunity to participate with other customers and meet the employees and find out they had been with the dealership for years and were totally focused on providing great customer experience. The other plus was that all of them were ordering new Broncos and had to wait just like the rest of us.

When you hear the horror stories about some dealers it is such a pleasure to know there are great ones out there who want to make you part of their family and keep you as customers forever. The hat was swag and everyone had their own with their name on it.
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.35.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.36.28 AM.pngIMG_0804.jpegA95E44B6-A94D-47DD-B534-BAE1DE40853E.jpg
the poacher, TigerRN
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2021

Gladesmen

Nov 16, 2021

This is a great show of goodwill by Mullinax. Good for them!
If I am not mistaken this Thursday Jordan Ford of San Antonio will have their day. Although they don’t need to fly anyone in or spring for a room it is still a nice gesture. My brother got the invite for him and a guest but we took to long to decide and they filled up. They are supposed to be doing it again around Christmas.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TorgSurv, _jeff

Brawnto

Nov 16, 2021

Damn, that's awesome. Dealers that understand things like this will do very well.

[Successful] business models have already changed. Support your customers and the rest will fall into place.
7/26 res -> 2/9 code 99 -> 10/25 ordered -> 10/28 vin assigned, 1/3 build week -> 1/8 blend -> 1/23 built -> 1/24 shipped -> 2/17 delivered!
22 4D BL 7MT 331A Soft Top, Modular Bumper, Tow
[O-====-O]
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2021

Damn, that's awesome. Dealers that understand things like this will do very well.
Couldn’t agree more, just remarkable in today’s business climate that anyone would do otherwise.

[Successful] business models have already changed. Support your customers and the rest will fall into place.

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2021

That's super cool, way more than my dealer is willing to do.
Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 17, 2021

Wow! What a dealership! The profit margins on automobiles must be more than I thought. Congratulations. Between travel, lodging and fees, I must have spent $1000-$1200 at the TX Off-Roadeo.

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

It was an awesome experience! They did a great job hosting us and the Bronco team was top-notch! @LR48 thanks for posting! I'm the fat guy in the middle with the blue shirt...lol
Ride the bull!!
July 14 Reservation, February 14 Order Placed, November 22nd Build Week, Built December 5, In-route.
4 Dr Wildtrak, A51, Leather, Lux, Tow
Deano Bronc

Rank II

Nov 17, 2021

I sent this post link to my dealer.... told him I'm ready whenever they get the party started!!!!
LR48, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 17, 2021

It was an awesome experience! They did a great job hosting us and the Bronco team was top-notch! @LR48 thanks for posting! I'm the fat guy in the middle with the blue shirt...lol
Ride the bull!!

Lol we did have an amazing time and we’ll all have to get together soon.

Rank III

Nov 18, 2021

I'm incredibly jealous. I also have my order with Mullinax Apopka and they did offer to send me, I just couldn't because my wife just had surgery and I was home taking care of her and the kids. They mentioned they may have a second round though so fingers crossed!
Barearav