Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas 8/20 and 8/21

BrAUnc
Aug 22, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 22, 2021

If you haven't decided to take the leap, and register for the Off-Roadeo, quit wasting time, it is top notch. Great facility, great staff. Met a lot of really friendly, really cool people. The staff is very patient with people of various off-roading skill levels, and keep things light, and fun. The trails were challenging, and fun, providing opportunities to test the capabilities of the vehicle. And the Bronco....oh...the Bronco. Purpose built, and comfortable. I am even more excited to get mine eventually.
EAJ, tphigh2001
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021

Rank III

Aug 23, 2021

If you haven't decided to take the leap, and register for the Off-Roadeo, quit wasting time, it is top notch. Great facility, great staff. Met a lot of really friendly, really cool people. The staff is very patient with people of various off-roading skill levels, and keep things light, and fun. The trails were challenging, and fun, providing opportunities to test the capabilities of the vehicle. And the Bronco....oh...the Bronco. Purpose built, and comfortable. I am even more excited to get mine eventually.
Just finished day one get to go back in the morning and I second this take! Incredible day.
Cooknn, BrAUnc

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

Excellent facility that Ford built there. And the trails are a blast! There is a trail on day two where you have to navigate a hairpin. If you have Trail Turn Assist don’t forget to use it!
BrAUnc, tphigh2001