Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Starting today, when you visit the Off-Roadeo tab on our site, a pop-up will display. On it: Off-Roadeo registration will open at 12 p.m. EDT on April 27.

The Wait Is Coming to An End
Yesterday, Bronco Nation broke the news on the “Bronco scheduled for production” emails, which will begin arriving as early as tomorrow, April 15.
In the email, along with your Bronco details on build date and VIN, will be an invitation for the Off-Roadeo events.
Bronco purchasers are welcome to join one of these four events, spread out across the nation for owner accessibility and different types of terrain. Each day-and-a-half adventure will feature off-road courses and trail runs, designed to get you fully up to speed on handling your Bronco.

Just Two Weeks Until More Information
The pop-up will also let visitors know that event information will be available at noon on the 27th as well. We’re hoping that will include lots of details on exact locations and dates.

Take the Opportunity
Many of you are seasoned off-roaders, and others of you have been using this time between ordering and vehicle delivery to learn. However, we believe this isn’t a trip to skip!
For starters, you get to learn in a supplied Bronco. Yes, Broncos are built tough, and you’re going to want to wheel on the regular. But this way, you can be more purposeful about adding future “decorations.”
Secondly, you’ll be put in real-life situations where you can use every thoughtfully engineered feature from Trail 1-Pedal to the stabilizer bar disconnect. The best place to learn is in the wild.
Third, you’ll be surrounded by all the right people to answer your vehicle questions on the spot as well as other enthusiasts.
Getting your Bronco is just the beginning. Use your Off-Roadeo invitation to secure off-roading knowledge and vehicle know-how, meet future wheeling partners, and have a great time!

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Yayyy! So glad more information and registration is coming soon! I'm really looking forward to it!

Reactions: ABQNMBronco

FLgirl

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 16, 2021
orlando, FL
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Propst
New here and awaiting the production date of my first ever Bronco. I had no idea these off-road gatherings existed. Can someone please explain to me what these are all about? Am I expected to bring my bronco (I'm guessing "supplied Broncos" mean we show up and get to drive)? Btw, I have never been this excited about a car in my life.

• Love
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

It's basicly driving school to teach you some of the awesome things the Bronco can do to help you get the most out of it and stay safe/safer doing it! And I do believe they are supplying the Broncos.

Reactions: Gutter Clown

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

New here and awaiting the production date of my first ever Bronco. I had no idea these off-road gatherings existed. Can someone please explain to me what these are all about? Am I expected to bring my bronco (I'm guessing "supplied Broncos" mean we show up and get to drive)? Btw, I have never been this excited about a car in my life.
Welcome to Bronco Nation!
Take a look here and make sure you enter your email so you keep up to date on everything.

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Please remember: If inappropriate, political, irrelevant, or offensive comments are posted by another user, do not reply to them directly. Just click 'report' and let the moderators handle it from there.

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Ford still can't validate my order to let me register. Ugh.
That's a bummer. Hopefully you can register soon. What's your order status? I'm guessing you might have to wait until you have a build date scheduled.

Reactions: TK1215

vicP

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 23, 2020
Ontario 401, Blenheim, ON, Canada
First Name
Victor
Last Name
pr
I have my Vin and build date.
But I keep getting the "State is too long. Must be 2 character abbreviation " error. (I cant even write the abbreviation on )

Any one was able to fix this issue?

Pakrat

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
I have my Vin and build date.
But I keep getting the "State is too long. Must be 2 character abbreviation " error. (I cant even write the abbreviation on )

Any one was able to fix this issue?
What worked for me was each time it "locked" on a question, I would go back to the email link that was sent to verify your email and re-log in from there. I had to do that several times for the different sections but it always worked to get me to the next portion.

Reactions: Buckin'