Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Opens 27 APR

David
Apr 14, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 14, 2021

Starting today, when you visit the Off-Roadeo tab on our site, a pop-up will display. On it: Off-Roadeo registration will open at 12 p.m. EDT on April 27.

The Wait Is Coming to An End
Yesterday, Bronco Nation broke the news on the “Bronco scheduled for production” emails, which will begin arriving as early as tomorrow, April 15.
In the email, along with your Bronco details on build date and VIN, will be an invitation for the Off-Roadeo events.
Bronco purchasers are welcome to join one of these four events, spread out across the nation for owner accessibility and different types of terrain. Each day-and-a-half adventure will feature off-road courses and trail runs, designed to get you fully up to speed on handling your Bronco.

Just Two Weeks Until More Information
The pop-up will also let visitors know that event information will be available at noon on the 27th as well. We’re hoping that will include lots of details on exact locations and dates.

Take the Opportunity
Many of you are seasoned off-roaders, and others of you have been using this time between ordering and vehicle delivery to learn. However, we believe this isn’t a trip to skip!
For starters, you get to learn in a supplied Bronco. Yes, Broncos are built tough, and you’re going to want to wheel on the regular. But this way, you can be more purposeful about adding future “decorations.”
Secondly, you’ll be put in real-life situations where you can use every thoughtfully engineered feature from Trail 1-Pedal to the stabilizer bar disconnect. The best place to learn is in the wild.
Third, you’ll be surrounded by all the right people to answer your vehicle questions on the spot as well as other enthusiasts.
Getting your Bronco is just the beginning. Use your Off-Roadeo invitation to secure off-roading knowledge and vehicle know-how, meet future wheeling partners, and have a great time!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
KingCakeKid, Yelie
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Apr 15, 2021

Yayyy! So glad more information and registration is coming soon! I'm really looking forward to it!
ABQNMBronco

Rank VI

Apr 15, 2021

Will everyone be able to register on April 27th or do you have to receive your scheduled for production email first?
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
KingCakeKid, Jakob1972

Rank 0

Apr 16, 2021

New here and awaiting the production date of my first ever Bronco. I had no idea these off-road gatherings existed. Can someone please explain to me what these are all about? Am I expected to bring my bronco (I'm guessing "supplied Broncos" mean we show up and get to drive)? Btw, I have never been this excited about a car in my life.
Deano Bronc

Home, home on the range

Apr 16, 2021

It's basicly driving school to teach you some of the awesome things the Bronco can do to help you get the most out of it and stay safe/safer doing it! And I do believe they are supplying the Broncos.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Gutter Clown

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 16, 2021

New here and awaiting the production date of my first ever Bronco. I had no idea these off-road gatherings existed. Can someone please explain to me what these are all about? Am I expected to bring my bronco (I'm guessing "supplied Broncos" mean we show up and get to drive)? Btw, I have never been this excited about a car in my life.
Welcome to Bronco Nation!
Take a look here and make sure you enter your email so you keep up to date on everything.
https://broncooffroadeo.com/#/
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank IV

Apr 29, 2021

Ford still can't validate my order to let me register. Ugh.
SuperMike, dirty finger

Off-Roadeo Ranger

May 01, 2021

Please remember: If inappropriate, political, irrelevant, or offensive comments are posted by another user, do not reply to them directly. Just click 'report' and let the moderators handle it from there.
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Off-Roadeo Ranger

May 01, 2021

Ford still can't validate my order to let me register. Ugh.
That's a bummer. Hopefully you can register soon. What's your order status? I'm guessing you might have to wait until you have a build date scheduled.
TK1215

Rank 0

May 04, 2021

I have my Vin and build date.
But I keep getting the "State is too long. Must be 2 character abbreviation " error. (I cant even write the abbreviation on )

Any one was able to fix this issue?

Rank V

May 04, 2021

I have my Vin and build date.
But I keep getting the "State is too long. Must be 2 character abbreviation " error. (I cant even write the abbreviation on )

Any one was able to fix this issue?
What worked for me was each time it "locked" on a question, I would go back to the email link that was sent to verify your email and re-log in from there. I had to do that several times for the different sections but it always worked to get me to the next portion.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18
Buckin'

Rank IV

May 05, 2021

That's a bummer. Hopefully you can register soon. What's your order status? I'm guessing you might have to wait until you have a build date scheduled.
Just got validated today.
TorgSurv, DRWright