Bronco Off-Roadeo FAQ

David
Dec 18, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 18, 2020

WHERE IS IT?
Choose between four adventure-ready locations that have been carefully selected for their unique trails and diverse terrain.

TEXAS
Texas means rugged ranches, stunning sunsets over sprawling Hill Country and herds of wild Broncos running free across the naturally gnarled terrain. Set an hour outside of Austin, Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas will take your off-road experience to the next level.​
For most of the year, the dry climate makes winding rivers and rocky creek beds perfect for crossing, until the rainy season brings exciting challenges that Bronco was built to handle. To learn first-hand what makes Bronco so capable, you will navigate our private trails, steep hills, red rocks and craggy ledges before settling around the campfire under the big Texas sky.​
MOAB
Moab is known as an unrivaled destination for outdoor pursuits like camping, hiking, mountain biking and river rafting; as the scenic backdrop for silver screen favorites featuring “the Duke” and, as an off-road paradise offering incredibly diverse and challenging terrain. With dozens of trails heading in every direction, Bronco Off-Roadeo Moab will offer endless action and the opportunity to explore steep ledges, narrow canyons, sand, mud and at times, snow.​
The area’s unequaled beauty and variety of trails will captivate your curiosity and challenge your off-road skills while showing you the amazing possibilities across Southern Utah, one of the many places where Bronco can take you.​
VERMONT
Winding through the forested, rugged trails of Vermont is like traveling through a postcard of American history: scenic farms dappled with charming red barns, picturesque towns with passionate local communities and, if you look a little deeper, a network of nearly 9,000 miles of dirt roads ready to explore. Bronco Off-Roadeo Vermont will take you through the rocky, muddy, hilly terrain that earned Vermont the moniker: Green Mountain State.​
Your experience will begin on a private trail system to learn about Bronco’s off-road capability before setting off on exciting trail drives through Vermont’s legendary Class 4 roads. Defined as “passable but not maintained,” these Class 4 roads will quickly put your skills to the test, as these remote, rural tracks offer some of the best off-road driving the East Coast has to offer.​
NEVADA
Home to over 300 mountain ranges, more than any other state, Nevada is rich with rocky washes, rolling two tracks and over 50 million acres of public land anchored by The Great Basin and Mojave Deserts. With a long and storied history of “Baja-style” racing, the state’s remote and challenging terrain provides the perfect, natural landscape to experience the all-new Bronco.​
The rugged desert lands of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada will challenge you with weathered terrain, side tilts and rock shelves on our bespoke private lands and winding public trails. Experience a destination unlike any other: one just outside of Las Vegas that feels a million miles away, with the terrain to put both you and Bronco through the paces that prove its off-road pedigree.​

DO I HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT OFF-ROADER TO ATTEND?
No! Bronco Off-Roadeo was built for amateurs and experts alike. Our experiences are designed to build confidence and provide you with the knowledge and skills to get out into the wild for years to come!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND?
Original owners of a qualifying all-new 2021 Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition. Eligible participants will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend. Additional reservations will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis – More details to come on the cost to attend for non-owners.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands and Bronco Sport First Edition series owners will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo and a registration and processing fee.
Sign up here to be the first to receive information and updates on detailed pricing, once released.

HOW LONG IS THE EXPERIENCE?
Bronco Off-Roadeo is a 1-day experience. Start times will vary by location and availability.

MAY I BRING MY OWN BRONCO?
While you are welcome to drive your own Bronco to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo, all program vehicles will be provided for your Off-Roadeo experience.

CAN I BRING SOMEONE WITH ME?
Yes. Bronco is about enjoying the outdoors with friends and family. Additional attendees will need to pay a small registration fee. Stay tuned for more details.

WHEN CAN I SIGN UP FOR OFF-ROADEO?
Registration for Bronco Off-Roadeo will open in early 2021. Once you have placed an order or taken delivery for a qualifying all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition you will be eligible to register for Off-Roadeo. Participants that wish to attend prior to ordering a 2021 Bronco or Bronco Sport will be allowed to register and purchase a spot based on availability.
Sign up here to be the first to receive information and updates on detailed pricing, once released.

WHAT IF I TAKE DELIVERY BEFORE LOCATIONS ARE OPEN?
If you take delivery of a Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition prior to Off-Roadeo locations opening, you will have one year from the first opening date to register and attend.

If you have other questions, post them below!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bronco Gal, Gutter Clown
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 05, 2024

Road trip!!!

Dec 18, 2020

@David

Do we know the dates on these yet?

Eligible participants will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend.

Once you have placed an order or taken delivery for a qualifying all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition you will be eligible to register for Off-Roadeo.

One says we have one year from when we take delivery, the other says we can register once we have placed our order. Need some clarification on which one it is.

Not sure how many people will have their Bronco by the time these happen.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
RedCo, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Says these are 1.5 day events, are we camping out on the trail? If so, does Ford supply anything?
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Road trip!!!

Dec 19, 2020

Says these are 1.5 day events, are we camping out on the trail? If so, does Ford supply anything?

“Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands and Bronco Sport First Edition series owners will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo and a registration and processing fee.”

Sounds like we have to find lodging and travel to and from the off-roadeo.
Rgwinn, RedCo

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

“Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands and Bronco Sport First Edition series owners will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo and a registration and processing fee.”

Bummer, camping would be pretty cool.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank 0

Dec 20, 2020

Ahhh!!!!!! So want to go NOW. I’m a newbie to this world and want to drink it ALL in.
1Five1 Garage, Shadowblade

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

Will the off-roadeo events be available for Canadian Bronco buyers?

When the website first launched there was a splash screen for how these events were only available to US citizens, but I haven't read or seen anything about this being back-tracked and the website is now available in Canada.

Rank 0

Dec 22, 2020

Another chance to create an adventure. Awesome
Bronc96, Deano Bronc
Staff member

Rank IV

Dec 23, 2020

@David

Do we know the dates on these yet?

Eligible participants will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend.

Once you have placed an order or taken delivery for a qualifying all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition you will be eligible to register for Off-Roadeo.

One says we have one year from when we take delivery, the other says we can register once we have placed our order. Need some clarification on which one it is.

Not sure how many people will have their Bronco by the time these happen.

Registration opens in early 2021, dates have not been announced for when the locations open.
Bronc96, SlashRacer
Staff member

Rank IV

Dec 23, 2020

Participants are responsible for their own overnight accomodations and travel. Stay tuned for recommendations and options for lodging, camping and lifestyle activities!
Shadowblade, Yelie

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

Participants are responsible for their own overnight accomodations and travel. Stay tuned for recommendations and options for lodging, camping and lifestyle activities!

Will you be able to tell us if they will be run 12 months each year? I can only speak for Vermont, but my experience has been the state campgrounds book up months in advance. For many of us, camping in a state park will be a great family budget option. Thank you!
Ian Lacasse, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

BTW, can we get a warm Bronco Nation welcome for @Off-Roadeo_Madi as your Off-Roadeo subject matter expert!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
DRWright, orencor

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

BTW, can we get a warm Bronco Nation welcome for @Off-Roadeo_Madi as your Off-Roadeo subject matter expert!

Yeah! Welcome! Sending your way a virtual hug! Loving the idea of Off-Roadeo. :)
bdawson24, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

Hey @Off-Roadeo_Madi can I make a suggestion?
I suspect the Off-Roadeo events will fill up fast, especially the popular dates. Such as the fall foliage dates in Vermont!
Any chance paid members of Bronco Nation could get a couple of days advance notice so we can sign up before all the "villagers" make a mad dash?
This will clearly justify the annual BN member fee and could earn you many virtual hugs!
Just a thought. Does this sound OK with @David?
2ndGenBroncoOwner, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! I'm really looking forward to attending one of these events!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 23, 2020

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! Great to have you as our Off-Rodeo czar!
I'm sure you will have your hands full once the schedules are released. :cool:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Off-Roadeo_Madi, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! Great to have you as our Off-Rodeo czar!

Czar? I pictured Grand Poobah. Wear the hat proudly!

Grand PooBah.jpg
Shadowblade, tlowell01

Road trip!!!

Dec 23, 2020

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! :) An off-roadeo at the Badlands, would have been awesome! I get it.....lots of planning and work involved in setting everything up.

We appreciate all the work everyone is doing to set these all up!

Thank you!
Off-Roadeo_Madi, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2020

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! Nice to have you join the group and excited to have you as our Official Off-Roadeo SME! (y)

As you can tell the group is excited about these events and hungry for info. :)
TorgSurv, Off-Roadeo_Madi
Staff member

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2021

Welcome @Off-Roadeo_Madi! :) An off-roadeo at the Badlands, would have been awesome! I get it.....lots of planning and work involved in setting everything up.

We appreciate all the work everyone is doing to set these all up!

Thank you!
It is a team effort to ensure this experience is unforgettable! We look forward to providing more information.
broncokie, Deano Bronc