Bronco Nation Update - 15 JAN 2021

David
Jan 16, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

Alright everybody, it's been awhile. You've probably noticed that there's been a lot going on in the Bronco world this week and I wanted to make sure that we captured it all in one place. Also the winter in Michigan is getting cold and typing keeps my fingers warm.

Notes for Next Week
The content train will keep rolling next week. In particular, we need to start talking about King of the Hammers. Mr. Levine over on twitter confirmed that Broncos will be at the event and for those of you in SoCal, this is the best chance yet to see Broncos in person. Also, Bronco Knoll isn't far from the event and, according to @TorgSurv, it's worth a visit.

We'll also be breaking down the final option lists for each trim. If you're reading this then you probably won't need this. However, we've got the a broad range of folks in the Nation and some might not find the Bronco Order Guide all that easy to comprehend. We probably won't do a profile on First Edition though. FE is a pretty curated experience and my initial take is that a profile of its options wouldn't be very interesting. Let me know in the thread if I'm wrong and we'll adjust course and do one.

We'd also like to start featuring content from other Bronco creators. If you enjoy a particular IG, YouTube, or other content creation account that centers on Bronco be sure to share so others can enjoy it too. We want Bronco Nation to do its part in introducing our audience to other great Bronco channels so point us in the direction of the ones that you enjoy.

Bronco Delivery Timeline
We put together all the info that we've got on the Bronco Delivery Timeline in one place. Take a gander and let us know what other questions you have.
Bronco GVWR Explained
So there's been a lot of worry about Bronco's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating and what it means for it's potential as a platform for long range, adventure travel. Dusty Rhodes broke down the details and showed that, for vehicle in this class, Bronco is competitive when it comes to payload and if all competitors used the same standards for measuring these things, it might be top dog.
Tow, Tow, Tow Your Boat
Again, Dusty Rhodes cuts through the noise and gets to the bottom of Bronco towing capabilities.
Accessories for days...
Bronco is about modularity and customization, or so they say. Well, "they" seem to be backed by some numbers this week with the release of the launch accessories list for Bronco. It's long and there's some good stuff on there. Take a look and let us know which of these mysteries you'd like us to explore.
Blue as Lightning
Remember back when we didn't have the final ordering guide or the accessories list... Yeah, I don't either but I hear that we all kinda swooned over a First Edition in Lightning Blue.
G.O.A.T. Raised by Goats
Don't look now but that little baby Bronco is going places. I've been telling y'all for awhile that Bronco Sport is actually a pretty cool vehicle. Glad to see Ford giving it some space with it's own marketing campaign.

Featured User Threads
Sometimes you can't do it all on your own so I'm going to pick out a few threads that I enjoyed this week and if I missed any, please post them below so we can highlight them.
A Thank You
Folks, Bronco Nation had a huge week this week. In particular, our little Bronco Nation Forum community had a huge week this week. By the metrics that people use to judge these things, y'all knocked it out of the park. New user registrations, user activity, post reactions, all of it sky rocketed this week and I'm super grateful for you devoting some time to come hang out with us.

For the last few months, the Bronco Nation forums have been a labor of love for a group of us on the Bronco Nation team. Admittedly, the forums had a rough start and we've had to learn a ton of lessons about how to be the best stewards of an online community. We still have lots to learn and we're still keeping an ear to ground for feedback that we can implement that will help connect you with others that love Bronco and help you build relationships that outlast your rigs.

So a big thanks to our other Bronco Nation staff who have been helping build this community.

But the biggest thank you goes to the folks who read this far into a really long post. Y'all are awesome and there's so much ahead that we can't wait to share. We'll see you there.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Soupcook, Ryneal21
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jan 16, 2021

Awesome summary, thank you! So much good stuff this week, and I'm excited for more to come.
fmarc, Slownstddy

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

Great update...appreciate all the team's work to make this happen.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
CCDetroit, TorgSurv

Rank II

Jan 16, 2021

Thank you to all you guys for giving us forums to come to where it's not all hysterics and hostility like it is on a certain other forum:D
Slownstddy, CCDetroit

Rank V

Jan 26, 2021

@David what's the scoop on the new membership swag for the new year (trucker hat, etc.)?

Rank IV

Jan 30, 2021

Thank you for posting the Bronco accessories list. This certainly gives the buyer time to think over the options and plan for the financial outlay. Thanks Bronco Nation.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

for those of us that joined las year', the new swag looks awesome! How can current members get it? I would love the hat and flag

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 03, 2021

for those of us that joined las year', the new swag looks awesome! How can current members get it? I would love the hat and flag
I think all current members got an email stating that you could renew your premium membership for $45 instead of the regular $70. You would get all the new swag.
  • (1) Bronco Nation Pennant
  • (1) Bronco Nation Hat
  • (1) Bronco Nation Pin
  • (1) Personalized Bronco Nation Patch
  • (5) Personalized Bronco Nation Stickers
For members looking to update their gear collection with the items in our 2021 kit, we have a private offer just for you. Now through 12/31/21, existing members can renew their Premium Membership —and receive the 2021 Premium Membership Kit — for only $44.99. That’s $25 OFF the normal renewal price of $69.99.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
GToddC5, Gocats

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

can you get anymore information on the drop down tail gate table and how to attach items to it (fire extinguishers).
Senamonster, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

I think all current members got an email stating that you could renew your premium membership for $45 instead of the regular $70. You would get all the new swag.
  • (1) Bronco Nation Hat
  • (1) Bronco Nation Pin

For members looking to update their gear collection with the items in our 2021 kit, we have a private offer just for you. Now through 12/31/21, existing members can renew their Premium Membership —and receive the 2021 Premium Membership Kit — for only $44.99. That’s $25 OFF the normal renewal price of $69.99.

Thanks for this, there was a time when I didnt think I was going to order so I was not paying attention
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 03, 2021

Like Like
can you get anymore information on the drop down tail gate table and how to attach items to it (fire extinguishers).

Regarding your question on attaching a fire extinguisher to the drop-down tailgate table, you might look at the link below and scroll down to the two pictures showing the table.
Fire Extinguisher Holder | Bronco Nation Forum (thebronconation.com)

In the Bronco Trail Rig, they used a 5lbs tank on a bracket that was bolted to the table.
Amerex B402T, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, with Vehicle Bracket: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Certainly, one approach. I suspect many owners will use different ways to carry a fire extinguisher. Whatever works for you.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

• (1) Bronco Nation Hat
  • (1) Bronco Nation Pin

When did this email come out? I didn't receive anything....

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Feb 03, 2021

I received mine on Jan 26th
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 03, 2021

Yep, as he said. 1/26. Here's the entire email because there are other offers included.
Hey Members,
We’d like to thank you for being a founding member of Bronco Nation and want to share some exciting news about our membership program for 2021.

We are pleased to announce a new Digital Membership. Ideal for Bronco enthusiasts who already have a closet full of gear, this new membership option retains all the exclusive benefits you’ve been enjoying — including your member number, access to member-only merchandise, full-access to the forums, and other member perks — for just $24.99.

The price for our Premium Membership will remain the same ($69.99) for 2021, but will also include our all-new Premium Membership Kit:
  • (1) Bronco Nation Hat
  • (1) Bronco Nation Pin

For current Bronco Nation members who would like to renew their membership for another year without the 2021 kit — we’d like to offer you a complimentary Digital Membership when it is your time to renew.

Watch your inbox for your renewal code and more details about this exclusive offer soon.

Thanks again for being a part of Bronco Nation. We truly value members like you and look forward to continuing on this journey with you for years to come.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

Thanks! I recognize the email now although for some reason I got one for “registered user” and not “member” and didn’t include the last part about the $45 offer. I sent a note to David asking about it.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

Thanks for all the info you guys post!! Unlike the clowns @G6. When i posted a letter from my Dealer they shut down my account and wont respond to my e-mail.
Tim Bolt

U.S. ARMY RANGER / ASE MASTER TECH.
Rydfree, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Feb 10, 2021

When is the official accessories catalog going to be released?
4dtrkman

Rank 0

Mar 04, 2021

Has anything come out about the gas tank? Who’ll there be options for bigger gas tanks?

Rank V

Mar 15, 2021

Has the code been sent out so we can renew?

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2021

Has anything come out about the gas tank? Who’ll there be options for bigger gas tanks?
I can't remember when a manufacturer offered different gas tank sizes.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches