BRONCO INTERIOR REMOVED. YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHERE WE FOUND AN EASTER EGG!

1Five1 Garage
Jun 08, 2022

Rank V

Jun 08, 2022

In today's video, we will be removing the rest of the interior. We had a slight problem with removing the carpet, but quickly found an unconventional solution. Also, we found an Easter egg in the most unusual spot. Stay tuned and watch to the end! :)
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
BuckYeah, Bronco 202?
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 08, 2022

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2022

Did you expect the project to be this demanding?
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Jun 09, 2022

For those wondering, it was a logo on a vent. Nothing useful.
“BCH BRNC“ BlkDia 2Dr/MIC/2.7/AT/Carbon Gray/Mid Pkg
Res:10/20, Orders: MY ‘21 04/21, MY ‘22 10/21, Prod 8/8, Del 8/29
ried, HeeHaw 65

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 09, 2022

You guys are really getting good at removing panels. I'm sure the first panel I try to remove I will break a clip. I did buy the same trim tool kit you have so hopefully that will help.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronco 202?, Jakob1972

I want to go back!

Jun 09, 2022

For those wondering, it was a logo on a vent. Nothing useful.
Are any vehicle Easter Eggs actually useful?
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 09, 2022

Could be, maybe a wiring harness for a solar panel or roof mounted laser beam?
1Five1 Garage, PSUTE

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 09, 2022

The only one that I know of that would be of any useful purpose would be the one stamped into the front fender liner just in case you roll over.
“Lift Me Baby “
Lol
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
1Five1 Garage, Rydfree

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 09, 2022

I guess if you ever got lost you could punch up the coordinates of Johnson Valley to get your Bronco home. :unsure: :)
1Five1 Garage, PSUTE

I want to go back!

Jun 09, 2022

The vent was an odd place for that logo. Makes me wonder if that part was originally going to be exposed in an earlier iteration of the design, and then a later decision was to hide it under the flooring after all. But the mold was already done so they just left it.

A relic of an earlier wash out flooring option?
1Five1 Garage, Deano Bronc

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 10, 2022

You guys are really getting good at removing panels. I'm sure the first panel I try to remove I will break a clip. I did buy the same trim tool kit you have so hopefully that will help.
Hey Deano, if you don't mind me asking, were did you get the trim tool kit from? I will definitely need to get me one of those kits...
1Five1 Garage

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 10, 2022

Hey Deano, if you don't mind me asking, were did you get the trim tool kit from? I will definitely need to get me one of those kits...
Here is the one that I ordered.
1Five1 Garage, Bronco 202?

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

My goodness, is the noise really that bad that we have to completely disassemble the interior to put this dynamat stuff in? Sounds like Ford should have offered a 15th version, maybe the ”Cavern.”
the poacher, 14U

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2022

My goodness, is the noise really that bad that we have to completely disassemble the interior to put this dynamat stuff in? Sounds like Ford should have offered a 15th version, maybe the ”Cavern.”
When they get all done it’ll be interesting to see if they do a decimal meter inside the bronco before and after.. also I would like to know the total amount of hours involved in the whole job.
1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Jun 10, 2022

For those who dont want to watch to the end it was an olympic sized swimming pool with real sharks in it.
banter83, Tataman

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jun 10, 2022

Thanks for helping me spend my mountains of cash, @Deano Bronc. LOL I just bought the same panel removal tool kit as you. :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 10, 2022

Hi Deano,
Unfortunately, all I see in your reply is a Amazon logo. But this was enough as I was able to search in Amazon and find a whole slew of kits available. Thank you for pointing the way!

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 10, 2022

The vent was an odd place for that logo. Makes me wonder if that part was originally going to be exposed in an earlier iteration of the design, and then a later decision was to hide it under the flooring after all. But the mold was already done so they just left it.

A relic of an earlier wash out flooring option?
If the font was the stylized Bronco font then it's an Easter egg, if it simply says Bronco in a generic font the it's to identify the part as bronco specific and not any thing special
1Five1 Garage

Rank I

Jun 10, 2022

In today's video, we will be removing the rest of the interior. We had a slight problem with removing the carpet, but quickly found an unconventional solution. Also, we found an Easter egg in the most unusual spot. Stay tuned and watch to the end! :)

Thanks, Jill and Sean, for documenting this “unbuild”. I find the series both fascinating- seeing every separate piece of Bronco skin and bone- and terrifying. But like a good horror movie, I can’t look away! I’m sure many of us will benefit from your tips on how to disassemble the beast without destroying parts.

In a future installment, could you please describe how you organize the removed parts and record the order of disassembly/reassembly?
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

A few years from now with weathered plastic people are going to be breaking clips left and right.

Nice job guys. Now I see a few alternatives for adding some ac vents in the back.

Just to understand, you all pulled this all up and a part just to add the dynamat?
Looking forward to seeing reinstall, hope all that molded carpet fits nicely with the dynamat addition.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
Bronco 202?, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

JILL'S BRONCO GETS QUIETER WITH THE HELP FROM DYNAMAT... JILL WENT SOLO FOR THIS!!!

FYI
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc